Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CPR/AED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Flame

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Would anybody be interested in me posting a guide on CPR and AED use? I am certified in both by Red Cross, receiving instruction from them for lifeguarding, which I have been doing for two years.  I've also learned through Boy Scouts. 

It's a last resort, but very helpful technique to know.
Back to top Go down

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:13 am

Most definitely. I'm going to be taking classes here soon with the Rural Deltana Volunteer Fire Department. I signed up to worth with them last year and we're starting training again in the second week of this month; they'll contact me. I'll see if they don't have a paper guide as well after I get certified; I signed up for the Fire Side and Medical Side so I'll be becoming an EMT this your if all goes according to plan. I'm building my life around helping as many people as I can. Once I have my home life and occupational life set firmly in place I'm going to be branching out. One part at a time. I'm starting with my life and my circle of people and working my way from there. I like following the example Superman of the comics set. He's largely focussed on his family and friends. Ma and Pa Kent, always keeping an eye on Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen's Signal Watch. Much of what he does is focus on making his little piece of the world a better place, and only going after bad guys when it's necssary for him to do so; he never looks for trouble when there is no need to. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 am

Post to your heart's content. People post personal skills and references on the board all the time. There's probably not one skill that's useless.
Back to top Go down
The Flame

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:56 pm

I'll get around too posting one eventually.  I just don't have a lot of time right now, and I want to make sure it's thorough
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:48 pm

In this instance, I would advise against posting if you are not a certified instructor, unless you are posting links to videos or articles.
Back to top Go down
The Flame

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:09 pm

Hmmm you may have a point there.

In that case, for the time being, I'll refrain from posting a guide.  I do have some teaching certifications, but not for this particular skill. 

Maybe at one point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CPR/AED Empty
PostSubject: Re: CPR/AED   CPR/AED Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

CPR/AED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Skills-
Jump to: