Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RLSH Live Reddit Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oracle AI

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

RLSH Live Reddit Thread Empty
PostSubject: RLSH Live Reddit Thread   RLSH Live Reddit Thread Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Hello to everyone. I am a UK based oracle who has just started my RLSH career. I noticed that on reddit the RLSH subreddit isn't active so I decided to make a live thread that updates in realtime. I'm interested in having active RLSH from all over the world become contributors with the goal of raising awareness of the work that real life superheroes do and also to give RLSH a realtime feed of updates in the community. I'm looking into doing patrols as well as being an oracle so I am hoping to join a UK team in the future. I'd welcome any help from anyone in doing this so please reply if you are interested in contributing.
Back to top Go down
Oracle AI

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: RLSH Live Reddit Thread   RLSH Live Reddit Thread Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:43 pm

It won't let a new account post links so I had to cut up the link https :// www dot reddit dot com/live/tfs3nbdiy2qv
Back to top Go down
Figment

Figment

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: RLSH Live Reddit Thread   RLSH Live Reddit Thread Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:20 pm

I like the Idea if you do not know I run rlshbook you can google it it is a registered domain too.
I feel all of us should be using more then one site FACKBOOK Sucks so we all should leave that site.  and check out some of the alternatives that are out there.  I have not done any activity with reddit so I am checking it out.  if they have a RSS feed I will add it to rlsh TV ticker too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RLSH Live Reddit Thread   RLSH Live Reddit Thread Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RLSH Live Reddit Thread
Page 1 of 1