Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Military Tactics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:54 am

I want military tactics to be my primary training focus, in addition to foreign languages as there are even worse child torture lab/prisons in foreign countries than there are in America. Yes, I have a huge list of confirmably and suspectedly abusive institutions. I"ve learned I was lucky to be held in an American 'brat camp' as some call them. If I were religious I'd say there's a special place in hell for some of those people. Military Tactics especially, for multiple reasons. 1. It comes as natural to me as breathing, my father is former military and started training my sister and I early on, got easier though when he finally decided to sober up. 2. After Daddy Boot Camp I was promptly shipped off to a military indoctrination program which housed a DOD build and seed program for breeding mindsoldiers. 3. Years later, as soon as I was free of the mad scientists kiddie prison/lab, I got genuine paramilitary training at one of the best academies in the country. 4. I finally have all the manuals I need,
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 am

Finishing off my military sciences library day after tomorrow; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:04 am

Maybe change focus to reality?
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:08 am

I'm going to declare war. That is the reality. Like it or not, I honestly couldn't care less about what you or anyone else thinks.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:27 am

Sorry, wrong forum.
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:19 am

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:07 am

Your grip is slipping. You have posted things on here recently that could get you thrown in prison.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:40 am

Hero Man (204) the most powerful action you can take, right now, is to share your experience and the wisdom you gained from it. Deliver your past as a story, art, or song… it does not matter which, as long as you get the details off of your chest.

As of this moment… you past is eating at you and leaving you as a hollow shell of resentment, anxiousness, and knowledge wrapped in frustration. This does not make one stronger… it merely makes them dwell on yesterday as today continually leads into tomorrow. Before you know it, time is lost.

You are not alone.

I still have the dreams that twist into nightmares. I still deal with things that are gone but still reside within my thoughts. I struggle to make friends and do even less to keep them. Understanding me, is something very few care to do… and so I made it start with myself.

‘War’ is never easy to look past, mainly because the peace that we desire so much seems fake and unappreciative. This is not true. Images may not go away, but our actions, choices, and words are what we are judged upon. Work to control them. Work to be consistent.

This is why, I would never claim the title of RLSH… and I have not.

We all have things to fix within us, but sometimes the best start is by sharing our story, listening to advice, and by having the willingness to change.

You’ve been though a lot. Your father has taught you a lot, but you need to understand that your story in life is merely beginning. When you are on here and adamant in thought and determined to stay your course, even as your ignorance brings darkness to the lights of revelation around you… it makes you inconsistent, as well as ‘hard-headed’.

‘The greatest of Leaders must strive to learn how to be the humblest of Followers; for to lead his people he must follow their souls.’

Work to be consistent. Choose to be consistent in things that will help you to grow. Choose a stance that allows you to learn to become better, than make that your image. Once these things are implemented… stay the course.

There is no reason for your name to continually change the amount of times that it has. While it appeared that you used the name-changes as your virtual masks, your words and thoughts gave you away each time. This left a sliver of ‘distrust’ amongst those sharing your company.

Work to be consistent.

Be one person. Be one man. Be one hero. Be one that is willing to learn, because your cup of knowledge in this young age, is merely half full. Currently, you act as if it is filled to the brim and you have no more space to tolerate anyone else’s offer to add to your glass.

If no one on here, including me, has no more space to learn… then the hard question must be asked, ‘Are we truly a community?’ A community is a learning and evolving creature that naturally adapts to survive.

“Evolution is born from need and honed through time. Change is born from want and honed through choice. The lack of either only results in death.”

Be the change and evolve.

-Omen, “Heroes aren’t made during good times.” – The Elite Forces Division
website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fb: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:58 pm

I understand; to the both of you. I'm currently too emotional to care bout getting locked up again, I actually kinda miss it, things were easier and simpler in lock up; I knew what to expect everyday, there were very few surprises, usually none. Institutionalization can do a number you like that. Jail was actually nicer than Utah, got my own room, the food was good, we got outside more, not nearly as many genuine psychopaths who suffer from a wild curiosity about what your insides look like. Jail was nice; I was real perky. Not as many fights in jail either, large majority were just average punks and totally normal people who simply made a mistake. Oh, and no one who worked at jail tried to drug me, take several vials of blood early morning or hooked me up to machines to force me into playing video games with my brain. Jail was nice. I was such a bright light there, everyone else seemed to hate, I was just happy to not be at the School anymore!; I'm severely easy to please.
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 pm

My cup isn't even half full, Omen. I have a lot of work to do before I'll be ready to engage.
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:13 pm

I understand myself more than anything else. I'm nearly constantly questioning myself and reflecting, I'm emotionally compromised atm, and once I engage I need to be 100% emotionally clear, calm, cool, and collected as to make no mistakes, or move too fast or forget to look before I leap. As Gauge implied in a recent post, I have high standards I must meet before beginning. It'll be years. I have smaller, easier and completely legal plans that are closer to the present to continue chipping pieces off of them before I make any of the big moves.

This isn't just about my vendetta against the people who took me, I'm making this about EVERYONE like them, and much worse than them, not just America; on a global scale. Child Abuse of any form, oppression and slavery of any form, I'm thinking much bigger now.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

turuan kita ng tagalog sabi mo foreign language
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:33 pm

So the knowledge and experiences you have gained through suffering, which could help save a great many children from having the same experience, will be wasted while you make ridiculous plans with no chance of success? There are kids suffering RIGHT NOW that could sure use a voice like yours on the outside, but I'm sure your plan to wait and do nothing will be much more effective. And I didn't just say you have high standards, but ridiculously high ones that you will never achieve, set this way on purpose so you never have to take action.
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 pm

You underestimate my will and commitment. And my inteligence it would seem. I'll just chalk it up to low blood sugar or oxygen levels; maybe you had a rough day.

I won't do nothing while I'm developing myself, equipment, and future plans. I am fully aware of the power of my voice, and using the System, as much as I am aware of the power of radicalism, going against the grain, and instigating revolution, and I'm excited that theres more of both to learn about. I will live my vision. It is the most crucial thing I have to communicate. I will become an ultimate embodiment of freedom, sufficiency, and independence. I refuse to say I can't or doubt myself, those are seed-words of failure and defeatism. I will live my vision, I will make the noise people need to hear. One step at a time; eating an elephant sounds like an impossibly daunting task, until it is all conveniently packaged into TV Dinner size portions, such an assignment seems much more manageable then.
Back to top Go down

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:59 pm

One may be eating elephant for a very long time, but the end is always in clear view and progress is made.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Revolution and elephant-eating. Somehow I am not left more convinced by that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Military Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Military Tactics   Military Tactics Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Military Tactics
Page 1 of 1