Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

foreign languages

Go down 
+4
Cornelius Brunner
Anyman
Midnite Detective
The Black Stampede
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

foreign languages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: foreign languages   foreign languages - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:32 pm

Kamusta ka.  No I'm not Filipino.  One of my brothers lives there and I lost touch with him.  Thank you for writing the correct way to ask how he is.  It's nice to know.  I didn't want to make a dumb mistake through translation. 
 Magandang umaga, hapon at gabi.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: foreign languages   foreign languages - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Well if  you gents want you can do  filipino translations for watch tower [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and send them to meat [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so I can add them into the mix giving due credit.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: foreign languages   foreign languages - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:11 am

^Great idea. That would be a challenging and practical exercise in the language if you folks feel like it.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: foreign languages   foreign languages - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

I will send some AND another round of info about the enemies. I kept most of my 'records' in a blue girly notebook XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: foreign languages   foreign languages - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

foreign languages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: