Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local Drug Dealer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder

Category :
  • Hero Support

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:55 am

I have knowledge of a high school student who supplies a significant amount of the high school kids with drugs. Marijuana, mainly, but I believe there may be more. A friend of mine found out where he gets his supply from by accident, and the person who let the information slip quickly went back and informed the high school dealer. I want to finally shut this guy down, but I don't want something drastic to happen to my friend. And knowing this dealer, something drastic may very well happen. Also, I am aware of the idea of a power vacuum; I take this guy down and another steps in to fill the shoes of whomever I am able to turn in. Any advice on how to proceed from here?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Many high schools have a police officer on campus. Talk to your school security with this officer and the principal present. If you're uncomfortable with that, then talk with your school counselor first. Do not try to handle this on your own.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:01 pm

It sounds like you're worried about information leaking about your friend's discovery. Counselors have a strict policy against divulging personal information, unless it relates to a confession about someone preparing to commit a crime, without that person's consent; in that case, they can only tell the police. Security personnel don't technically have to follow that rule, but they may choose to; naturally, police can't talk about an open case, without permission.
Back to top Go down
Ghost hawk

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:46 pm

I think you would need to proof he's a drug dealer and u
Would need evidence to lock him up he could be working for someone or he could be alone he probably has friends
Back to top Go down
Tital-Wave

Tital-Wave

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:08 pm

if he is dealing to kids i say get proof and report him to the proper authorities, but don't do it for the sol fact of it having something to do with pot. I for one am a medical Marijuana patient and would hate to see some innocent guy go to jail
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:41 pm

Don't try to gather evidence on your own in this case. An inexperienced investigation can tip off the suspect, no matter how slick one might perceive themselves. Tell school officials about your suspicions and the reason for them. Let them handle the legalities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local Drug Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local Drug Dealer   Local Drug Dealer Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Local Drug Dealer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Skills-
Jump to: