Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vote

Go down 
+4
omen
Karma Knight
Blue Stranger
Gauge
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Should 204/Hero Man/Whoever, you all know who I'm talking about, be allowed to come back after a certain point? What did he do that was so wrong? I've been chatting with him on Facebook, he definitely doesn't seem like how he used to be. He's going by the name "Hamilton" now, supposedly it's his real name. 

Personally, I think he could be a productive and contributing member of this movement. Sad to hear what happened. But....not all that surprised either. A lot of RLSH take themselves way too seriously and by and large they aren't even professionals. Hero Man is a professional. He could get killed tomorrow saving a baby from a burning building for all we know. If/when that happens, he'll never have a chance to help as many fledgling heroes as he already has. If anyone wants his Facebook page to converse with him or get to know him better, I can provide it. 

I feel whether or not he should be given a final chance should be put to a vote, because I'm just all-American like that. I'm a fan of democracy.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:41 pm

He's been given many "final chances" and always flushes them down the toilet. Or he just ignores the ban and sneaks into the forum under a pseudonym. He is not a professional, but I get the sense he is very close by.
Back to top Go down

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:55 pm

What do you mean by he flushes them down the toilet? I've looked throw past posts on here and I agree tat he's been over the top before, but I don't feel that was a good reason to ban him. Other members here have said and done worse things, but they didn't get excluded. I have difficulty seeing the justice in that.

I've also done my own research on his claims, by and large they check out. His proposed "super powers" seem to stem from a unique spiritual perspective, couple with his experiences while incarcerated. 

And yes, I was also able to verify on here and other places that he's a professional hero, in the sense that it's his job to fight for a greater good. He may be hired and paid to do it by the government, but that doesn't make his actions any less heroic. That's what I means by saying he is a professional. 

I know for a fact he's still here. He told me so, and his reasoning for it. Makes sense to me. When your banned from a place for no good reason it seems perfectly understandable to want to resist and stand up for yourself. He doesn't feel he can though because no one seems to be willing to hear what he has to say.

I understand he's had a rough time in the past, but people change, Gauge. 

I know mine doesn't count for much here, but I vote yes. I take it it's a "No" for you, sir?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Fortunately, this forum is not a democracy. But if it were, I doubt he would be voted in. And yes, I am also sure he is lurking in this forum. Probably masquerading as some stupid alias. If you have researched his claims, you should have concluded that most of his information is crap. Sounds to me like perhaps you visited the websites that gave him his incorrect information and took it as truth. If that's not the case, feel free to cite sources.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:36 pm

And if he's on this site, against the will of those who run the site, what do you call that? Admins have the authority to ban people. If I told him to stay out of my home, that would be trespassing. Same thing in the case of this forum. Making your own case in the guise of someone else is childish. Own up to this account John.
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:20 am

You know where I stand on 204: I have no feelings toward the issue whatsoever.

Granted, I don't like seeing threads by him "making his case". The real way to make one's case is to sign up with no fanfare and make positive contributions.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 pm

I personally do not feel either way on the subject of 204. To me, this simply comes down to a conversation of respect. While this forum may appear public by being accessible on the internet, it is privately owned and controlled; hence, it is the house of the owner and his chosen Administrators.

This house has a yard which allows those passing on the street to view things shared on the property, as well as a front door for others to view and participate as long as they are allowed in. The choice as to who is allowed in is not up for vote or debate. It is the choice of the owner and/or his direct family members (Administrators). Only if they ask for our advice, does it matter.

If I allowed someone in my home and they disrespected it and/or someone within it, I would ask them to leave. If they disguised themselves and returned or wore multiple disguises and appeared without invitation, I would kick them out. If they returned again, I dare not say what I would probably do, but I can understand the action of banning this individual. At this point, the individual has become a distraction and possibly a threat to the household.

Returning again, under another identity… is a flat out attack to the home that has been established. Once again, there is NO vote, it comes down to the decision of the owner and his family.

If 204 wants to be allowed back in the house, then respect the owner and his family and work something out with them. THEIR word is law, each of our presences here is not a Right… it is a privilege. If they made a formal announcement that said, “204 was allowed back on the forum”, then we all would honor this choice and work with him. This cannot happen until he works his issues out with them… not us.

When someone comes into someone’s house and try to organize others together to override the decision makers of the home, it creates an unnecessary feeling of dissention and distraction. To the own, it can feel like an assault.

Malone, it is cool that you want this to work and have 204 return, but it affects your image and personality for you to NOT see or inquire into the best manner to handle this challenge.

Don’t ask others to make the decisions in someone else's home. Go to the owner. You don't have the power to put this up to a vote…  instead, work with 204 to solve this the right way and to work things out with the Owner and/or Administrators.

204, you are not hated. You have crossed boundaries that can be easily seen and felt as disrespectful.

I don’t and have never seen you as evil, but I have seen you repeat the cycle of infiltration, multiple identities, questionable guidance, and ‘extreme’ political standings and attacks. I attributed this to your youth and your desire to be heard. I have watched you learn and grow as well as digress and attack; from this I can tell you that your knowledge IS great, but your wisdom is questionable. We are all human and NONE of us are above these very same actions. The difference is in how we grow from them and solve them. It isn't right to infiltrate back into a house you're not invited into.

If you believe that you are different and that you have changed, then WE – on this board – are not the ones you have to prove yourself to. Stop sneaking in, it makes you look like a thief. Establish a single identity and stay with it, it shows your fortitude. Work with Urban Avenger and strive to impress him, he holds the key to the front door.

We don’t.

Be the RLSH that you want others to be inspired by.

-Omen, “Respect is a gift to be given and a present to be earned.”
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 pm

Allow him. He's a good friend, although kinda stupid sometimes (no offense 204, but you kept talking about your death, keep introducing yourself for the nth time, etc.) but if that was him, then we can't actually control him if he's like that. Secondly, we should all understand that he've gone through hell unlike any of us or if you've gone through it as well, it affect 204 greatly. So we have no choice but to understand him. Thirdly, I don't think what he's doing was affecting nor offending everybody but just annoying maybe the mods of this forum. But eother way, if that's how he acts, we have no choice but to cope up with him. Who are we to reject other pepple? If we do that, then we are no better than those communists whobullies the Phil for spratly's islands. Well I know that was stupid but seriously, we can't cpntrol him if that's how he was. So yes, I vote that we should allow him.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Stupid keyboard, now I messed my speech.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:06 pm

We or even the admins here cannot control how anyone behaves, which is why they do control who is allowed. How likely do you think it is that Malone is supporting this position simply because he is another alias of John Hamilton? Prettly likely.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:07 pm

What did Hamilton do again? Why do you guys hated him so much?
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Who ever said we hate him? He makes irrational claims of actual super powers, gives horrific advice to newbies that could have tragic consequences if followed, and sneaks back onto the forum after being told he's not welcome. That is disrespectful behavior, and it has no place in a forum that can deal with some very serious issues. If this was a firefighting forum, John may be the best qualified speaker here. But this is about aspects of RLSH, and John has not demonstrated the necessary traits to succeed or to responsibly advise others, especially when it comes to live patrols and potentially harmful encounters.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:35 pm

Oh, ok. But all of us has discernments. If the newbie was as dumb as we all know and followed a dumb advice, (* I didn't said 204's dumb) well that means the newbie's incapable of being a rlsh. But seriosuly though, the superpowers thing might be a great comical thing to read. We all know that (204 no offence) has gone through much and you know what that means judging what he told me about the Provo Canyon Schoo stuff where they abuse children and made them have hallucinations and crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:00 pm

Only he never said any of it was a joke, even when confronted directly, or when coming back with a different account. The awful advice is no joke either, and its ongoing behavior, not an isolated incident from five years ago. We can surely agree that Provo Canyon School must have been a barbaric home for a child, but we cannot defend outlandish behavior.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:22 pm

That is where this suggestion comes in. If he wants to get back here, I suggest we should make a set of code of conducts that will prevent him from doing those. If he failed to abide, Perma-Banned. How's that?
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:44 pm

Regardless of 204, I think there is a big difference in understanding one’s history and excusing one’s actions, Nightmare. YES, he has been through a lot, that is without question… but, I have worked with some of the greatest warriors that have seen and been a part of some of the worst stuff a very few can imagine. I have seen and lived crap that affects me to this day. One thing that exists as a reality in each of us is the desire for our experiences to be an excuse for any of our actions that might be stupid, abusive, dangerous, callous, selfish, or whatever.

The truth is… the excuse doesn’t work.

When one comes home from war, jumps up in the middle of the night, punches his wife in the face and throws his children against the wall because he still hears the gunfire and sees the enemy, the damage is understood, but not excused. Actions are taken to ensure the safety of his family and he is separated until he receives help.

This fragile notion makes a big difference when digested by that father as a reality… because it motivates him to seek that help as soon as he begins to lose control; he listens to those he respect and love.

Multiple times I have experienced 204 speaking on actions to be taken in various situations and against certain people that he lacked the ability to empathize with; an example was the Michael Brown shooting in which he was totally behind the shooting without even attempting to understand how much he had in common with the victim and NOT the officer. 204 constantly seeks forgiveness, understanding, and compassion; he views it as a Right, as well as an inherit privilege. He actually debates his reasoning to be in this home after the owner/Administrators have kicked him out. If he disagreed with the decision, take it up with the powers-that-be. Don't infiltrate with another identity then shout it out in the 'living room' as though we're all supposed to gang up on the owner. He is quick to speak of his torturous past and yet last to view it in others; this is the hidden power of empathy and compassion.

His suffering and greatness is no lower or larger than any others. What he went through for a few years, I have been through my ENTIRE life. Please, forgive me for being somewhat personal. No one excuses our actions… PERIOD. I am still accountable in society and on this forum.

I cannot tell my children I’m an alien or I have superpowers and send them out into the world. What I teach them, they tend to believe. When others challenge them, treat them oddly, or they disgrace themselves… I can’t say, ‘I had it hard,’ and that’s my excuse.  I have to take accountability and responsibility.

I have written this multiple times, most of the kids coming on here are seeking guidance. They want a direction. They want to belong and they want to believe in something and stand for something. This is a blessing and glorious burden to those that are the veterans here. Those here are learning from the words, actions, responses, and decisions that are made by those on this board that are seen as Real Life Super Heroes.

204 has heroic traits and desires, but multiple identities and infiltration creates convenient avenues when it comes to the hard decisions of accountability and responsibility. I know for a fact that he has the potential to learn and grow, but his issues are not going to be solved by those residing on this forum.

When he has the ability to stand as a man with a single identity that is responsible for his actions, inactions, failures, and growth… he will then BEGIN to learn and understand the power of being accountable. I’ve seen him do it before, but it was always reactive when caught and exposed, instead of proactive to learning and evolving.

Not all of us are meant to be RLSHs, especially me. We are the ones that look to RLSHs to be inspired. I believe that Gauge hit the nail on the head with his last comment, because it is a perfect fit for me. If this was a fireman forum, 204 would excel. If this was a military forum, I would probably feel more at home. BUT, this is a RLSH forum and certain things are very different.

I do not fit those things; hence, I do not and would not claim to be a RLSH. I am VERY realistic when it comes to my decision making processes and limitations.

This is possibly something that 204 should explore or at least seek in this environment. If he could work something out with the Administrators on this forum to allow him to return in order to learn, then I do think there can be a place for him in this home, but if he returns only to wait time and return to his old self (as he has done in the past), then whatever happens to him is a consequence that he has created for himself.

-Omen "Heroes aren't made during good times" - The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:52 pm

sorry about it, Omen. Well, I guess we better just make an agreement about how he should behave in this forum, like what I've just said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Karma Knight

Karma Knight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 pm

i don't trust him after hearing his opinion on the Ferguson shooting he supports Darren Wilson saying that he was assaulted when in reality the only reason he got away was because of bigotry he was obviously lying.
Back to top Go down

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:51 am

Your point please, John?
Back to top Go down
Karma Knight

Karma Knight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:23 am

John for the love of Christ that is a lie and you know it. nobody is dumb enough to assault a police officer without a weapon. also there was a witness that said the exact opposite. i would rather listen to a witness than a bigoted genocidal corrupt asshole like Wilson.

ps. i said genocidal because if his crime isn't punished then that could mean the end of african americans because people in the future will think that it's okay to shoot people over ethnicity. THAT'S GENOCIDE!!!
'
Back to top Go down

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:51 am

You must not have even read the thing. And you're awfully quick to assume I'm John. Believe it or not he does have friends here. Some are scared of coming forward out of being judged, others were also accused of being the infamous "204" himself before it was discovered that they weren't. He's showed me plenty of the posts. I'm not an RLSH though, so I have nothing to lose in going to bat for him when I have the time to. Really no skin off my back if I get banned.
Back to top Go down
Karma Knight

Karma Knight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:01 am

I cannot afford to take a chance with that. I don't have intend to kill anyone but this is potentially genocide.
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:00 am

It might be best to set aside individual egos and questions of identity. And just, uh. Do our jobs. Help people. Focus on that.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:42 am

Malone, if you have chosen to dig into the Michael Brown case again, there are a couple of points that I’d like to bring into focus:

1. Unarmed teen shot to death, when the action was NOT necessary
2. The conversion of something extreme into something relatable

Fact – Michael Brown was unarmed.
Fact – He was initially shot in the hand and ran.

Cause-and-effect information: If he had a weapon and intended to kill the policemen, would there have been a better time than before, during, or just after being shot the FIRST time?
If backup was on the way, the suspect wounded and fleeing, and the policeman (Darren Wilson) had time to recover himself, get out, and contemplate “whether or not he had the Right to kill this guy” (as he stated in his interview)… were more shot REALLY needed and/or did this situation warrant a full kill-action… in the street in front of others, including children?

The debate on physical size does not hold up when it was discovered that one was 6’3” and the other 6’4”. The only difference was that the policeman was trained, armed, had backup on the way, and had authority. Michael Brown was a graduating overweight kid.

In comparison, we just had David Sweat taken in alive with two shots to the torso. He was an escaped convict and hardened killer. He lived. We had Dylan Roof taken without incident after slaughtering nine African-Americans in a church. He spent an hour praying with them before firing the first shot. He was a homegrown, Confederate flag loving, racist terrorist with a LOADED weapon on his front seat when confronted by the police during his capture.

Michael Brown was NOT an angel, but he was neither of those. There IS something called, ‘innocent until proven guilty’ in this nation.

Darren Wilson said that Michael Brown ran 180ft then turned around and came at him. Let’s apply some common sense… When your initial spike of adrenalin wears off and you run in fear, not to mention, you’re a big guy… doesn’t 180ft away sound fair as a place to stop and catch your breath? If Darren Wilson said, ‘Stop or I’ll shoot’, isn’t it reasonable to consider that this wounded kid leaned forward with his hands on his thighs to catch his breath? Even if he was walking back towards the policeman, wasn’t he sluggish and/or tired?

Ultimately, were the rest of those gunshot SERIOUSLY needed, especially in the top of the head?

Moving on…

Michael Brown allegedly stole cigarettes, it cost him his life. He NEVER had the chance to ask for forgiveness or explain why. He never even had the chance to lie or beg.

204 has screwed up on MULTIPLE occasions! He’s slandered our president on a public forum representing RLSHs, misrepresented himself numerous times, Lied, infiltrated the forum to bypass the rules, and attacked others through words. He was one of the first standing behind the slaying of this unarmed teen and yet he could not see how much he had in common with the teen, even after he got banned.

I tried to explain it to him.

Michael Brown was gunned down over something petty.

204 felt that his actions were petty and that being banned was the same thing as being gunned down innocently.

He constantly used his background of torture as an excuse over, and over, and over, as the ‘understood’ reasoning for his actions. He NEVER spoke of, researched, or even attempted to understand Michael Brown’s environment, culture, or situation. All 204 agreed with was the severe punishment delivered for such a petty action. Darren Wilson could have solved this entire issue by giving the store owner $5 dollars and speaking with Michael Brown’s mother who would have probably cursed her son out, slap the crap out of him, and made him go back to apologize to the store owner. Why would I say that?

Because I have seen it happen MULTIPLE times growing up, and honestly, it’s at least worth a try instead of killing the teen.

Michael Brown will NEVER have the ability to explain, understand, or learn from this action. He will NEVER have the opportunity or ability to apologize. This extreme action echoed through his entire community and left each of them with scars of unfairness. Not one time did 204 acknowledge the hurt and nightmares that will impact the store owner; who felt he had a teenage boy killed over cigarettes.

204 had the ability to explain, understand, and learn from his actions. When forgiven… he repeated them. Hero-Boy then had the ability to explain, understand, and learn from his actions. When forgiven… he repeated them. Goose had the ability to explain, understand, and learn from his actions. When forgiven… he repeated them. Hamilton, Snowman, and each of his other aliases had the ability to explain, understand, and learn from his action. He is, once again, asking for forgiveness.

Please understand if and why some of those on this forum… in this ‘house’ are skeptical.

204 is the classic psychological case of one with little to no empathy, seeking compassion from others.

He has a LONG road ahead of him for growth, but it is a road that this forum cannot direct. He must take each step alone and grow between strides.

-Omen, “Heroes aren’t made during good times!” – The Elite Forces Division
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote   Vote Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Vote
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: