Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Useful stuff.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:57 pm

I thought I'd start a topic for informatics, links and things I can't find an excuse to post elsewhere.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Good stuff. I think I'll make this a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Cool. I'll see what else I've got saved...
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Ashida Kim, also known as Radford Davis, is a fraud, with rank in Karate. He stole his information in part from Andrew Addams, and in part from Steven K. Hayes. He also has supported a couple of other fraudulent ninja, who have been in trouble with the law for pedophilia.

I'm doing video series, in which I will be narrating some translations of legitimate ninjutsu manuscripts. The translators have dubious morals and their translations are not the best, but they are the most available, and they are based on real ninja densho. The translator's name is Yoshie Minami, and she works with Anthony Cummins (the issues are that Mr. Cummins has made a name for himself by bashing soke Masaaki Hatsumi, inserting himself as an authority on subjects he doesn't really know that well, fraternizing with well-known frauds to boost book sales, and taking more credit than he has earned, since Yoshie is the actual translator, and her skills are mediocre; she is a native of Japan, and knows the language well, but she has mediocre English comprehension, and they're translating from a form of Japanese that is relatively unknown, even to most Japanese).

I would also suggest Darebee.com for fitness. Manipulative-people.net gives information on both cultists, and manipulators in general, as does manipulative-people.com. Changingminds.org is a site that catalogues, explains, and provides examples of various methods of influencing people. Globalsecurity.org offers up-to-date, declassified Army manuals for just about every M.O.S. and type of operation. Gutterfighting.org is a great resource for information on W.E. Fairbairn's combative style, and you can find a copy of the Army Combatives manual at the site I mentioned above (Anything by Fairbairn, Sykes, Applegate, Kelly, Charles Nelson, Carl Cestari, or Clint Sporman is good material).

This might also be of use to you:

[url=http://themartialscholar.yolasite.com/resources/Self Defense - Wesley Brown.pdf][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have any questions about what may or may not be fraud in martial arts, "Bullshit Martial Arts" on Facebook is a good place to get information.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 am

You're talking about Ron Collins? He was found innocent AFAIK. You said "a couple"? Who's the other one?
Never mind, I don't want to derail my own thread and turn it into another Bullshido.

Gah, I knew I shouldn't have linked SOTN, it's got some useful stuff but mentioning AK is like dropping a fucking drama bomb.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 am

Yeah, thread's going to turn to shit now.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Ron Collins was sentenced, did his time, and was released.

The other fake ninja is Ralph Hall, who had sex with a minor.

Ashida Kim also supported fake ninja Dan Harmon, who dodged child support and had a history of beating his spouses, especially after he beat his girlfriend for talking to Frank Dux and she left, which is what led to his suicide.

Like I said before, any useful information in that particular manuscript was ripped off from other, more legitimate sources; specifically, Andrew Addams' book, "Ninja: the Invisible Assassins", and the various works of Steven K. Hayes, who, at the time, was a student of Masaaki Hatsumi.

I don't see why you're getting so defensive. I posted information on better resources, and this is supposed to be a place to post "useful stuff". It seems that you have the power to decide whether or not the thread's "going to shit now".
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Also, in regard to your link about home-made gas masks, it's worth noting that those are mainly useful for large particulate irritants, like CS gas or mace, and not chemical agents like mustard gas. As to the addition of vinegar, there's no evidence that it helps, but at least it doesn't do any worse damage.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:28 pm

This one's useful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And the nslookup in cmd command were useful on tracking people.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:59 pm

You get the same effect using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Either will give you which provider has that IP but not who is using it. To get that I usually type in the providers name into a reverse directory like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and get said providers address and phone number. You can bet that they know who is using what IP at any time so they can cover their ass if need be. Then you contact them with the information on what said user is doing wrong so they can deny him service. Otherwise said troll will just make up yet another fake name like 204 does and be back to bug folks. They can't do much to annoy anyone if they cant get on line. L.O.L. Doing it right the first time means you don't have to keep doing it.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:58 am

Ugh, hadn't heard about that. I think the iron palm guy, Brian Grey, was arrested for something similar.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:39 pm

That's an unfamiliar name. I'll have to look him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Useful stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Useful stuff.   Useful stuff. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Useful stuff.
Page 1 of 1