Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Clean and Sober

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:00 am

Missed my Thursday and Friday pills, dang it. 

Just took my eight o'clock pill for today. 

Shooting for quitting everything tonight after the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:38 am

Dang it. Had a cigarette. Shooting for quitting everything today. 

PS: Happy New Year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:52 pm

Taking the next pill in ten minutes.

Also, I found out the name of it; it's Wellbutrin. (Yes, it is prescribed to me by a doctor.) Fun fact: It also works as an Anti-Depressant....no wonder I've been feeling more uplifted these days....dang....that's kind of a bummer in a way too; I was hoping it was just because I was putting in a sincere effort to not be so dark and gloomy. ....I'm thinking it'll stick though. I'm feeling optimistic. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:00 am

Just took the pill. 8:00 PM on the dot.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:22 pm

A small travel alarm clock may help as a reminder.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Indeed; I could use my phone as an alarm. Thanks for the suggestion. =)

I got sucked into a New Year's party, so I decided that was the day for quitting alcohol; later tonight it'll be 24 hours without a drink. 

I'm planning on quitting marijuana later tonight as well. 

My mothers birthday is tomorrow, and to celebrate her and I are going to both be quitting cigarettes. 

That'd be great to knock out my three addictions in the first three days of the New Year. 

28 days of doing anything will make it a habit; that's why a lot of drug rehabs are 28 days long, such as The Bridge to Recovery in Kentucky (great place by the way; my parents and my sister all went there once; they all had nothing but good stuff to say about it.)

So, at the start of February, if I've been able to refrain from any substances, I'll officially be clean and sober.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Missed some of the pills, but I do have some good news.

I had my last sip of alcohol on January 1st at 11:51 PM. I had my last hit of marijuana on January 2nd at 11:51 PM. It's been 1 day and 16 hours that I've been sober, and it's been approximately 16 hours since I've had any weed. Tonight, at 11:51 PM, I'm putting down the cigarettes for good. 

Along with my mother.....like she and I are putting the cigarettes down TOGETHER; not me putting HER down lol. XD

PS: Happy Birthday Mom.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Clean and Sober   Getting Clean and Sober - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Getting Clean and Sober
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: