Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RACIST REX?

Go down 
+4
Anyman
Batman973
Equal
Gauge
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:15 am

...So...I'll let you guys decide what to make of this. ...I think this might be the first time I've ever met a genuine racist, who just like, flat out admitted it unashamedly...Here's some screen shots before the coward blocked me for condemning his racist belief after making a half-hearted attempt at understanding his views. 

The FLIP side: ....Is this really Rex Jones? Or an imposter pretending to be Rex? A hacker like the one I met a while back who called himself PHASE? ...For those who aren't aware of that incident, here's a link to a thread Urban Avenger made about it a while back; I was genuinely baffled contrary to rumors that I was posing as Phase. This wasn't me: https://therlsh.forumotion.com/t11155-phase-204

The first image is what started our interaction:

RACIST REX? Source_zpsrtacpli1

Then after that he contacted me via Private Message to drive his point home: 

RACIST REX? One_zpsbtmop812

RACIST REX? Two_zps96fm53f0
RACIST REX? Three_zpsrv8lvvcc

RACIST REX? Four_zps4jr5yxrn

And then he blocked me and that was the end of it and I was left feeling very confused. 

.....Weird. 

Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 am

I see nothing here that shows him "flat out" admitting he is a racist. Certainly,  he espouses traditionally racist views and uses racist terms, but he never says he is a racist, as you suggest. As far as trying to understand his position, you really just ranted about your mistreatment,  and even gave him a justification for his racism when you admitted you "hate people in general." If it's ok to hate everyone for no good reason, then it has to be ok to single out one group as well. You did nothing to understand him based on the screen shots you provided. And while I don't condone racist views,  it is easier to combat them if you truly understand why they exist.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:00 am

Oh, and my post isn't an attack on you. Just saying what I see.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

I'm more concerned with the potential security risk. I've known Rex Jones for quite a while; I never would have thought he was racist though; he seemed to have a good head on his shoulders. So the above behavior is out of character for him.

And seriously Gauge; if he walls like a duck (espouse racist views) talks like a duck (uses racist terms) it's not logical for you to assume that he's a duck (racist)? 

As far as trying to understand his position, I didn't rant about my mistreatment. I demonstrated that I could relate. He claimed he had a bad relationship with blacks, which caused him to become prejudiced towards blacks. The only way I can relate to that is because I had a bad experience with Mormons, and it made me prejudiced towards Mormons. My mind wandered as it does and upon reflection, if I'm honest, I just don't like people. They scare me. Maybe that's what was going on in his mind. It wasn't until he dropped the N word that I concluded his case is different. His feelings came more from hatred; not fear as is the case with me. I don't hate Mormons and people in general; I'm scared of them, and I turn that fear into anger because it's just the most natural default reaction for just about any of us. It's easier to hate than it is to fear. 

Unlike the person I was speaking with (who may or may not be Rex), I have a good reason for "hating" just about everyone in general.

No Gauge; it's not okay and makes no logical sense to only single out and hate one group. I like Justice; that shouldn't be a huge mystery for you. A big part of justice is equality. It's better to hate everyone equally than to only hate a portion of them and give everyone else special treatment. 

...Maybe you can understand that, maybe you can't, I don't really care. 

I'm more worried about an impostor among our ranks. I don't think Rex Jones is Rex Jones. ...There's the possibility that I just don't know Rex as well as I thought I did...but I'd like to give him a benefit of a doubt first. The only other person I know of that this could be, is the proverbial ghost in the machine who calls himself Phase.

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:47 am

Interesting. Thanks for sharing Discordia. 

Didn't mean to say he admitted it... It was like he was admitting it; might've clarified that.

Apologies for any misunderstanding. Just have a hunch that something's not right. Might just be being paranoid....but maybe not.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:59 am

Thank you for posting those links, Discordia. 

Both of them were provocative... and the second one 'REALLY' struck to the core of much of our present environment.

-Omen
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Indeed. Drives me nuts when someone just trying to defend a police officers right to use lethal force when in fear for their lives gets called a racist, because the perp happened to be black. Not a big deal; totally fine with some folks to call that person a racist; different story though if that person calls another person a racist for saying "I hate niggers." Somehow they're seen as even more racist for calling people out on their racism. 

Interesting indeed. I'd laugh if it wasn't so disturbing and disgusting. 

Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Sheesh... oookay... here we go again...

Dude, just read her second link all the way through. There just 'may' be some great knowledge in there for you to digest.

While the articles are opinions, they still offer some nice insight.

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Racism is... difficult to get hold on. To many definitions. IMO, you'll do ok if avoid being an asshole. Meet all people with respect and let them be themself.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 pm

...I'm not so sure it needs to be all that difficult to get a hold on. Instead of trying to make up new definitions for old words, why don't people just go with the definition that it's actually defined as in the Oxford English Dictionary? Why complicate shit?

"Racism: Noun: the theory that distinctive human characteristics and abilities are determined by race."

Why is it so difficult for people to get a hold on that? If you think you are somehow lesser because of your race, you're racist. If you think you are somehow better because of your race, you're racist. That's all there is to it. Everything else is just hateful rhetoric and bullying and good ol' fashion harassment. 

Call it what it is

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:29 pm

@Omen: I read both the articles. First one was interesting. The second one felt more like how-to-guide to call somebody a racist; designed by liberals, aimed at conservatives. That's just my opinion. I'm sure if I dug into it more, I'd find that the author was a flamin' leftist lol. You hear that kind of talk all the time. Sure, there's insight in it, but its destructive and dangerous insight that's seemingly designed to teach someone how to start confrontation. Nobody needs a lesson in that; it comes naturally. 

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:33 pm

Just my opinion. I could be wrong. I'll read it again just for kicks; see if I feel anything differently.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:17 pm

That's just linguistics. And it's not much of a theory. It's a myth.

And it can get very complex. Both sociology and psychology have a lot of different angles on the subject. And let us not forget the complexity of political correctness.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:38 pm

Language is important; in order to use a word correctly you have to know what its definition is. 

...What's the difference between a theory and a myth; isn't a myth like a retroactive, esoteric theory of some kind? How is racism a myth moreso than a theory? o.O

And I understand it can get complex...I just don't understand why people have to make them complex. As you said, there are many different angles on the "subject" which is really just a term; a word in the Dictionary with a simple, non-complex definition. 

Why has it become so mutated from it originally meant? It's like the Telephone-Game. 

...And fuck political correctness. More people should start saying that lol. It needs to be destroyed. It's dangerous to sugarcoat things, to coddle people like they're fucking infants, lulling them into a false sense of security, tip-toeing around subject matters that make them feel a little woozy and treating the American people like they're idiots; to dumb to understand the gravity of certain circumstances, and it's ended up spawning a generation of pussies. Political correctness might as well be synonymous with "dogma". It's a liberal, left-wing weapon swung over the heads of the American people like a bludgeon in the Democratic Party's ugly attempt to control language, effectively attacking the Freedom of Speech, turning words into their weapons in a near constant, seamless effort towards manipulation and control. But they've been losing it because more and more people are starting to see how fraudulent they are, and the threat the pose to Constitutional rights that have been slowly disappearing more and more because of their policies. 

I know, I know, I'm ranting. Big whoop. -_- 

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:07 am

A theory is backed by proof. A myth is not, can even have been disproved.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:51 am

"Theory: Noun: a supposition  or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained."

"Supposition: Noun: an uncertain belief."

"Uncertain: Adjective: not able to be relied on; not known or definite."

Theories aren't backed by Proof. Theories are things that people use to find proof. Sometimes, proof that myth is in fact, a fact: 

[url= http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm] http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm[/url] (sorry for the religious undertone; they say God, I say Aliens lol.)

...And what was once widely believed to be fact, can also be disprovenhttps://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

...So anyhoo....racism is a myth now, huh? Lol. XD ...That seems to make just about as much sense as that crazy liberal lady in the women's march who boldly declared that women birth fifty percent of the population.....Yeah, think about that sentence for a second or two. Let it really soak in, lmao. XD 

Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:55 am

Racism, prejudice, stereotypes… however one may categorize these things – they all hurt. Race is particularly intriguing because it is used so frequently for love and hate, and yet, the actually meaning of it is ambiguous as hell.

Race is a melting pot of traits (social, genetic, ethnic, cultural, ancestral, etc.) applied to the foundation of skin-color. Racism in its ugliest and most spiteful form is secretly about power. While prejudice is, the fruit hanging off of the tree called, ‘pre-judgement’, racism is simply an acid built to eat away at everything it touches.

Does White racism exist, the answer is, ‘Yes’. Is it the same as ‘minority’ racism, the answer is ‘NO’.

Why?

This goes back to the core function of racism… Power. When one inherently holds more power than another, and uses it against another with less power or access to power, the assault is all-the-more vicious. This is something that is FELT by minorities and has to be brought to the attention to those who cannot see.

When one is born with inherent access to this power, the intrinsic bonuses and gifts that come with it are simply thrown in the pot of what we call, ‘Privilege’ – even when they can’t see it.

Examples: Not being pulled over multiple times a year for nothing, asked for ID when walking through a White neighborhood, being followed in the store, often the token in higher-end jobs, lower wages, viewed as guilty until proven innocent, etc.

One thing I have experienced that has opened some folk’s eyes to understanding… was the military and those coming home from WAR.

You see when a soldier or Marine goes to war, experiences the horrors of war, and loses friends in battle while questioning his choices, as well as the very reasons he’s there… while also battling constant fear and fatigue – crap changes in him.

Wires in his head change the way they are plugged in.

When they come home, all they talk about is the military, war, and the past. Sometimes people will listen and engage, but over time they get annoyed and lose interest. They start going out of that warrior’s way just so they don’t have to hear the horrors of the realities of our nation’s actions.

The intensity of war affects its participants for life. It becomes the base-element that all of his thoughts visit when making a decision, choosing an action, and understanding their day-to-day environment.
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW MANY MINORITIES FEEL when it comes to Racism and our current power structure.

Racism is a day-to-day war, and those who have not bled on the battlefield of this war, are those same people that are tired of hearing about it. They are tired of the stories written about it or the news covering it. They are tired of it, because they are not the warrior’s born onto the ash-and-bloody sands making up the beachhead to the rest of their lives.

Racism is traumatizing. Nothing hurts more than to hear your best friend’s parents say the N-word, just to keep you away from their child. Try watching your friend get shot in the chest by drunk White guys on a pickup truck riding through your neighborhood. They testified they were hanging out, got drunk, and went out looking for a N-word. The driver got off the charge and the trigger guy served a couple of years (manslaughter).

Imagine sitting outside and watching White people get interviewed before you and you got there first.

Imagine what it’s like when you speak to White people and they are stunned by your intellect, only to hear one of the most belittling comments come from them, as though it is an ‘actual’ complement… “Oh, wow, you speak so well.”

Each one of these are wounds taken from Racism. They are wounds those with privilege are tired of hearing about, and so, we learn how to bottle those wounds. Veterans tend to talk to veterans… because we can relate.

Racism hurts. Racism hurts most because it is about hurting another in order to validate one’s stature and power, whether they are conscious of this or not.

An old White man screaming the N-word from his front porch with a Confederate flag waving does this to emphasize the notion and belief whispering, “Even if I have nothing, I still have more than you; for I am White!”

Not everyone can understand the pain that comes from this… and not everyone will want to dare themselves to try.

-Omen (note - what I wrote does not apply to ALL, there are various points-of-view - this one is the one I chose to speak on)
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:52 am

Examples: Not being pulled over multiple times a year for nothing, asked for ID when walking through a White neighborhood, being followed in the store, often the token in higher-end jobs, lower wages, viewed as guilty until proven innocent, etc.

Pretty much everyone gets pulled over multiple times a year for nothing. Even my mom does, and she's grandma-age and the whitest white you can get. Everyone gets stopped by the cops from time to time; doesn't matter if you're white or not. Police officers and security guards are trained to pick up on anything that's different, novel, or out of place. This can simply mean just not DRESSING the part. If I bagged my pants below my butt cheeks, got a bunch of bling and rolled out only one pant leg before taking a stroll through a fancy restaurant, guess what? Security would be eyeballing the shit out of me and be on my like shit on velcro. They'd conclude they got nothin' on me and show me the door and that would be the end of it.

In some areas that are FEW and FAR between, Police Corruption and Racism are legitimate issues that EVERYONE has to contend with, but when it happens to "minorities", many of them instantly ASSUME it's because of their race, and not the simple fact that the cops in the area are pieces of shit who need to be FIRED. It is THEIR fault, NOT yours.

I also recall a time that a store clerk or whatever at Barnes and Noble once followed me into the bathroom because he thought I was stealing property. I'd just come from another store where I'd just bought a handgun, and was in the middle of assembling it in the stall when I heard him speak up, "Sir, did you walk in here with merchandise?" Lol. Whoops on my part. I opened the stall up so he could see what I was doing and I informed it was a gun and a couple magazines that I just got at the store across the street. He didn't say anything, just smiled awkwardly and went back to his duties. (Note, lol, this is a totally normal thing to walk in on somebody doing here in Alaska lol. We don't have any significant restrictions on firearms. It's only slightly harder than buying booze. 

My point is though, I looked like a suspicious person, even though I was totally unaware of it, and it attracted the attention of security. Those guys are eyeballing EVERYONE, not just minorities

"White Privilege" is essentially EXTINCT in this day and age. Given your age though, your parents were youth during a time in America's history where Civil Liberties really WERE being trampled on, there really WERE wars going on in the streets, people really WERE getting mutilated everyday because of their race. It would be perfectly natural for them to hold a grudge; for their own experiences to color their whole view of the world, (no pun intended), and they pass along countless horror stories of those times to their children, which in turns colors their views. 

See Article 1 that Discordia shared.

PS: My father was living in the wilderness as a kid and my mother was liberal and one of the original founders of the Hippie Movement in the 60's; neither of them are racists, nor did they raise me with any racist dogmas, such as White Privilege/White Shaming. I shouldn't feel ashamed of my race because of what total strangers did to minorities decades before the Civil Rights Movement brought an END to those atrocities.

When I see protesters screaming Black Lives Matter while at the same time there's a black President in office, it strikes me personally as tantamount to shitting all over what people have already died trying to stop! Division, racism, hatred; for years and years after the success of the Civil Rights Movement, our nation was COLORBLIND until the democratic party started using it as a propaganda tool to win a fucking campaign. 

YOU SHOULD BE DISGUSTED WITH THEM! They've undone DECADES of what my parents AND your parents BOTH fought for. Saying that white's are more privileged than blacks in this day and age is the same thing as thinking our race is somehow better than yours, when you can do ALL the same things everybody else can. 

Words hurt, there's no doubt about that....but please don't pretend like there's still lynchings going on in every city or like the KKK (which, surprise surprise, was founded by a group of Liberals) is still going house to house murdering minorities in droves. They aren't. 

Racists still exist, but you aren't in peril everyday because of them, and the worst most of them will ever do is run their pie-holes and make themselves look like the biggest pieces of filth on the planet. Every American in this country has equal, and inalienable rights. One of those rights is the right to bare arms. You want to protect yourself and your loved ones from racists? That's how. SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS. Tell OTHERS to do the same, and maybe in time everyone can just knock it the off with "oppressed victim" routine and stop seeing color everywhere. We're EQUAL in terms of our rights, and I'm in a shittier boat than most so-called "minorities" and I look like friggin' snow white. Life isn't just a beautiful unicorn shitting rainbows because I happen to look like a white guy lmao. Probably gonna be homeless before month-end. In the fucking Arctic. Lol, so really, people complaining to me about feeling oppressed and victimized because of nasty words someone said is just.....sorry to say it, but it's just pathetic in my opinion. 

We all have the same American rights here, and we all bleed the same red blood, and shit happens to EVERYONE. That's life. It SUCKS. 

Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:22 am

Listen, 204, you are entitled to your opinion, as much as I am. If you would read my note at the bottom of my post I stated that this does not apply to all.

Now that is out of the way, let me give you a reality check from OUR point-of-view…

204, we are in the SOUTH! Until you have lived in the South, you should not speak in Fox News generalities.

YES, the KKK is alive and well here, 204. YES, the skinheads and White Nationalists are here… and not to sound mean, almost ALL of them are avid Fox News loyalists. It is a very big deal down here. In fact, I was absolutely ashamed when ‘candidate’ Trump held his rally down here, which was aired all throughout the nation and around the world, with our ‘southern’ idiots hanging Confederate flags saying Trump 2016 on them.

Heck, even my friends up North called me and asked what was up with my state.

YES, we have had more than one lynching and yes racism in in full swing down here.

Have you seen Biker’s week in Daytona? The race-baiting and race fights are crazy.

While politics and political parties play a role in this issue, it is NOT solely because of Democrats and liberals… not Republicans and Conservatives. It is more about the aspects of tradition versus progression in which fear is used as piss-poor glue.

Our environment is much different than yours, 204. Down here, White Privilege is NOT extinct, in fact, it is a way of life.

~~~~~~~~~

Changing topics, I would like to make you aware of the racist undertone of one the statements you just wrote:

“If I bagged my pants below my butt cheeks, got a bunch of bling and rolled out only one pant leg before taking a stroll through a fancy restaurant, guess what? Security would be eyeballing the shit out of me and be on my like shit on velcro.”

Look at this comment, then read it out loud and listen to yourself. You were responding to my earlier comments, which I had no problems with, but out-of-the-blue, you went out of your way to repeat a description in which I have told you earlier (on another post) was stereotypical and racist, especially when you KNOW it is a charge towards Blacks.

204, what is EXACTLY dressing the part? I am a business professional and I dress in business attire. You stated that police and security are trained to pick up on anything that is different… then somewhere in your mind, THIS was the example you came up with – without even CONSIDERING, that I might simply be talking about an average Black man in business attire.

Why was your first thought, ‘baggy pants, and bling’, 204?

Can you NOT see the hurtful ignorance of, not only your thinking, but also in your assumptions?

204, NO ONE is colorblind. NO ONE. You can’t raise a kid in a rainbow-colored room and then tell them to ignore the colors. Everyone sees color. The problem is getting everyone to see that a rainbow is beautiful because it is NOT made up of a single color.

Instead of attacking you, I will attempt to articulate myself better…

204, when I am giving general examples, you should base them on ‘all-things-equal’ unless specified. Black people, per population percentage, are pulled over and sent to prison exponentially higher and more often than their White counterparts.

If, and I mean this… IF, you would dare yourself to step outside of your comfort zone, I would invite you to study some Southern statistics, as well as the history of the South. It is a world MUCH different than yours.
Here’s another off-topic and almost funny example of White privilege unrealized… Can ANY of you reading this post imagine the ‘Racial Litmus Test’ applied to 204’s situation, he described in his last post, at Barnes-and-Nobles?

Imagine what would happen if the store clerk would have open the bathroom stall and saw a Black man with a gun and a couple of magazines sitting in there. Do you think the clerk would have believed him if he said, “I just bought this in the store across the street?”

What do you think the outcome of that event would be?

You see, White privilege has the unique blessing, NOT to have to consider this type of thinking.

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:03 am

2 0 4 wrote:
"Theory: Noun: a supposition  or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained."

"Supposition: Noun: an uncertain belief."

"Uncertain: Adjective: not able to be relied on; not known or definite."

Theories aren't backed by Proof. Theories are things that people use to find proof. Sometimes, proof that myth is in fact, a fact: 

[url= http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm] http://www.earthage.org/EarthOldorYoung/scientific_evidence_for_a_worldwide_flood.htm[/url] (sorry for the religious undertone; they say God, I say Aliens lol.)

...And what was once widely believed to be fact, can also be disprovenhttps://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

...So anyhoo....racism is a myth now, huh? Lol. XD ...That seems to make just about as much sense as that crazy liberal lady in the women's march who boldly declared that women birth fifty percent of the population.....Yeah, think about that sentence for a second or two. Let it really soak in, lmao. XD 

Uncertian is not the same as unlikely or untrue.

A lot of people have problems understanding this, mostly because terms like 'conspiracy theories' that's acutally myths (if you're lucky, it might qualify as a hypotesis), but Theory of Relativity is a interpretation of facts. If a fact contradict a theory, the theory must evolve to harmonize with the new fact, or what happens in many cases, are completly discarded. Some of them live on in some fucked-up myth catogory of discarded theories (sometimes even hypothesises) that people for some reason still belive. Usually because journalism is dead.
[ltr]
So yes, a theory is uncertian. Not definite.

Examples:
Evolution: Fact, been observed.
Creationism: Myth, hypothesis was discarded by the fact of evolution.
Theory of Evolution: Theory, an interpretation of the fact of evolution am
Intelligent Design: Hypotesis, not backed by enough facts to make a theory, but haven't been contradicted by facts.

Race Theory: Liguistics... From a scienific perspective, humanity isn't diverse enough to be defined as different races. [/ltr]
Neanderthals was a different race, homo sapien is one race. What we call race is just minor genetical differences that happen to be visible. All homo sapien "races" can interbreed without making infertile offspring. When HS interbred with neanderthals, male offspring would be infertile, just like tiger/lion interbreeds.

What we daily define as race is mostly about our own prejudices. We can see something our culture define as significant, so we need a word to define it. So we call it black, asian, european, then we have to start inventing tempoary political correct terms for it, because a word in it self is a prejudice, and it's impossible to keep a word describing personal traits from becoming tainted by it. We prefere to have people around us we can identify with, and when we start defining people as something different than us, identifying with them get harder. And that is a fact of racisim.

I've had ONE friend of a different race. HUGE cultural differences, but being giftet is a significant trait, so we could identify. He was the only person in my class that could keep up with me, so he was the only person I could work well with. After graduation that trait became less significant, so he was mostly some wierdo in an arranged marriage, guess I was a borderline alcoholic and generally a bad influence. So I guess I also practice a degree of racism.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:06 am

Hate that I can't edit... When a fact contradict a theory, the theory is discarded. Facts can't be discarded, only wrong Razz
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:18 am

Listen, 204, you are entitled to your opinion, as much as I am. If you would read my note at the bottom of my post I stated that this does not apply to all.

Now that is out of the way, let me give you a reality check from OUR point-of-view…

204, we are in the SOUTH! Until you have lived in the South, you should not speak in Fox News generalities.

I didn't say anything about Fox News, but I'll do what you suggested and start studying the South to see if the situation is truly as perilous as you make it out to be.

YES, the KKK is alive and well here, 204.

What do they do, aside from spout racist bullshit?

YES, the skinheads and White Nationalists are here… and not to sound mean, almost ALL of them are avid Fox News loyalists.

....How do you personally know almost ALL the Skinheads and White Nationalists in the South so well that you know what they watch on television in their living rooms?

It is a very big deal down here. In fact, I was absolutely ashamed when ‘candidate’ Trump held his rally down here, which was aired all throughout the nation and around the world, with our ‘southern’ idiots hanging Confederate flags saying Trump 2016 on them.

....Nevermind. This isn't about politics. For the record though, if you had a good message to share that the majority of people wanted to get behind, and their happened to be some idiots in the crowd spouting racist bullshit, would it be appropriate in anyway at all to say that YOU'RE in cahoots with them just because you're having a rally in the area???

Heck, even my friends up North called me and asked what was up with my state.

What State do you live in? ...City too if you don't mind sharing, but I'd understand if you prefer to keep that private. 

YES, we have had more than one lynching and yes racism in in full swing down here.

Not as many people would get lynched if more people had guns. Makes it a helluva lot easier to defend yourself from a racist mob. And it should be noted that someone being a racist doesn't actually physically hurt anyone except for themselves. People can think whatever the fuck they want.  

Have you seen Biker’s week in Daytona? The race-baiting and race fights are crazy. 

Never. Bikers freak me out. They're almost always angry and scary looking, often followed by rednecks who are often drunk as a skunk. A large congregation of them is simply asking for trouble lmao. 

While politics and political parties play a role in this issue, it is NOT solely because of Democrats and liberals… not Republicans and Conservatives. It is more about the aspects of tradition versus progression in which fear is used as piss-poor glue.

...Huh? Might want to research the history of the Democratic Party. It was all founded by Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson owned HUNDREDS of slaves. Do some thorough research on how he treated them; what that monster actually believed. That's where Democrats come from. That piece of slimy, vile, death-worshiping GARBAGE. The slums in the inner cities? The Democratic Party has turned them into the new slave plantations. 

Our environment is much different than yours, 204. Down here, White Privilege is NOT extinct, in fact, it is a way of life.

You're confusing Racism for White Privilege. Racism is a way of life. White Privilege is merely an idea that is only applied to group of people by ANOTHER group of people.

How the fuck would you feel if I started telling you all about what it's like to be a black man? Lmao; would that make any kind of fucking sense at all? What makes it any different for a black person to tell a white person how fucking good they have it because of their skin color? You don't think horrible shit happens to us all the fucking time to? What about Black Privilege? Some people believe in that too. I don't. I don't see the world in terms of skin color. I see it in terms of RIGHTS. No matter what rhetoric you use, you will always have to same American Rights that I have. Those are in place to protect you. USE THEM. Study the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I'll study the South. 

@Equal: Interesting; thanks for sharing. Political Correctness sucks. Complicates shit. Makes people confused and conflicted and ultimately divided. People should just say shit as it is. People need to get thicker fucking skins lol. Way better issues out there to get themselves worked up over.

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:20 am

First thing I think of when I think of "racist" is ISIS. They're probably the most racist motherfuckers on the planet at the moment. Anyone who doesn't speak their tongue is instantly an INFIDEL lol.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:22 am

Ugh...I'll get to Omens "racial litmus" situation in the bathroom some other time. In short though, NOTHING would have been different here if I were a black guy. 

Different Location here than the South, Omen, which I assume is falling apart because of all the racists.
Back to top Go down

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:28 am

PS: I had the receipt right fucking there on the baby changing station in the stall. Even if he didn't believe me, I'd been able to instantly prove it. Regardless of my skin color. And he couldnt do SHIT about it because I have the right to bare firearms. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RACIST REX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RACIST REX?   RACIST REX? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

RACIST REX?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: