Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Robert The Robot's Controls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Robert The Robot's Controls Empty
PostSubject: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Any who click on this link http://www.unrealitylab.dtdns.net/roberts_controlls.jpg will see the screen grab of Robert's controls in Team Viewer. Anyone with the correct codes and Team Viewer will be able to operate him. Want to come play at my house without leaving yours? Any with the link http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Z5CGJ2ZvvJX?utm_campaign=ustre.am&utm_source=ustre.am%2F1yjKs&utm_medium=social&utm_content=20170202224250  will be able to see and hear what he is up to when he is transmitting. I suggest you consider what that means R.L.S.H. wise.

Superman
AKA 
John D. Koen
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Robert The Robot's Controls Rtr_co10

I downloaded the software onto the think pad and attached the power USB power strips USB connection. Had to play with it some to get it running and adjust my team view but it works like a champ now. Even added a prompt sheet in case I have a senior moment. L.O.L. Now I have to clean off my front porch so when I put in his upgrades Robert won't be looking at a mess and broadcasting it for all the world to see. Feeling pleased with myself at the moment.

John  AKA Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:16 pm

You really love promoting yourself, huh? Seems like the only reason you come on here is to recruit people for your own thingy lol. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:27 am

And what about you 204 ? Drooling all over the place with your various forms of self absorbed insanity. Still as nuts as you are I suppose it's cheaper than a shrink. If you can't see the potential in this You are as dumb as the proverbial fence post. Suits me just fine. Thinking folks will see the potential in various fields while you try to pick a fight from the safety of your keyboard

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:10 pm

I just find it curious that you talk as a salesman and paint yourself as well as you can only to turn around on a dime the minute someone starts thinking any differently than you do. 

I'm curious why you posted this here as opposed to your own site; I can only sssume its because your site doesnt get much traffic; I know I'm not the only one who has problems with you; lots of others have in the past. 

You come on here to advertise; call my agenda "insanity" if you like, but however way you try to twist, helping kids out of the worst moments of their lives is entirely different than trying to advertise a product here. I also don't pretend that I have it altogether; I freely admit I have issues and can admit when I'm wrong. 

I just find it curious as to why you feel the need to nearly constantly recruit and advertise on here instead of to the people who already use your product. Just seems weird. Wonder if that was part of the reason you were banned multiple times in the past from other sites. 

You can continue dodging the issue and turn it around back on me; it's not that hard haha. Just speaking my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Lol; and what exactly would you do to me in person to threaten my safety for merely expressing an opinion, Superman? XD
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:26 pm

If I gave a rat's rear end about what you thought I might get upset. There are more folks here than on my board and I freely admit it. They even let you in here a mistake I don't make on my board. Like the 27 last I looked names you made on face book trying to get on my friends list. When you try and cut me down you just show your self for the ass you are and generate free publicity for whatever I posted about. So reply again, start a flame war with me on this, so when I explain what it's used for you'll look like a even bigger ass than you are now.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:58 am

Actually, you did let me on your site towards the second half of last year, fully knowing that I still felt passionate towards rescuing kids from abusive facilities. I was nothing but polite and civil, but like always, you pulled a complete 180 and booted me for sticking to my values in a calm and respectful manner....I wonder how the other members felt about that? Clearly I wasn't being disorderly, rude, or violating any of the rules. Must have seemed like you jusmped to banishment for the mere fact I was respectfully disagreeing with your request of me to give up on my values. ...Personally though, I just think you're power-hungry, which is likely why in this encounter of hours, you've failed not once, but twice to engage in any kind of civilized discussion or explain yourself in a rational manner; you've made it all about me in an effort to derail the original question I raised. For the record, you lied twice as well. First about keeping me off your site, then in regards to how many Facebook accounts I have, and how many times I've actually tried being friends with you lol. 

Anyway...I think it's a valid question. Why don't you try posting about more of a variety of topics?  

It's not like anyone else was posting in this thread; I really don't think they care too much. They've probably gotten a bit tired of your advertisements too. Maybe I'm wrong!  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:36 am

You could be so much more SUPER if you really tried. I'm messed up; life has always been hard for me because my brain isn't wired right, but YOU...you don't have neurological disabilities to hold you back, so it really confuses me why it appears you don't even try to truly live up to that "S" you wear on your chest. Try harder. Be better.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:20 am

Superman, what you are dealing with is a piece of garbage, talking trash.

204 is a little more than an old-world song plotting along off-beat and out-of-tune; kinda’ like the sound of a maggot becoming a fly. It doesn’t matter which form he’s in – both are annoying and disgusting.
Listen, right now, he is going through a vengeance phase and bouncing between all six of his personalities, y’know… Sleepy, Druggy, Dummy, Loser, Idiot, and Pampers.

~~~~~~~~~~
SLEEPY
DRUGGY
DUMMY
LOSER
IDIOT
PAMPERS
~~~~~~~~~~

Pampers just had his diapers changed by a big, mean, brute and so Idiot has taken the lead in his mind.

Y’see, Idiot likes to search the forum to find old posts he can comment on to strike up a fight; in order to do this, Idiot has to change over to Dummy so that he can type something stupid.

Dummy is such a cute little bumpkin.

Once a reply is made to Dummy’s post, in an attempt to rationalize his bewildering comments, Idiot takes over and defends Dummy as though he is his older brother. Idiot’s biggest fear is when Loser surfaces and forces him to realize he is a bum, burden, and leech to his parents, not-to-mention… ungrateful as heck, knowing that he whines about how abusive they are, but he won’t leave home as a grown man.

Loser tends to fight with Idiot, and they both depend on Dummy to talk sense to one another. When Loser yells at Idiot, Idiot gets mad and shouts back at Loser. Loser gets scared and craps on himself forcing 204 to turn into Pampers.

Pampers is a cuddly little coward who despises confrontation, so he basically sits around stinking with a crappy attitude until his family becomes annoyed with him. This is when Pampers change into Druggy and get drunk and high. The one thing he loves to do in between each form, is login to this forum to share the disgust created by his garbage decision-making; hence, after Druggy has damn near exhausted his stunted vocabulary, 204 transforms into Sleepy.

Sleepy is desperately lazy and merely active through 204’s thoughts and words he professes from his keyboard. He brags about the twelve martial arts styles he’s mastered from reading a book, a magazine, and two ink-scratched toilet paper rolls. He swears he’s the most lethal daddy-trained secret warrior known to man. In Sleepy’s mind, he was a super-soldier created by the Provo-Canyon Hot Shot Club for special 6-personality mutants raised on Asgard.

When Sleepy awakes, he reverts back to Dummy.

It was Dummy he laid out the plan 204 needed to take to get his life back in order. For Dummy the plan was simple… instead of getting a job, Dummy decided he would meet some big old man, a thousand miles away and ask him if he would take care of Pampers. It didn’t matter that the predator foamed at the mouth in anticipation to get a hold of Pampers, Dummy thought it was all okay.

And so, Pampers had his world turned upside down as Dummy sat in the background asking what happened. Dummy was simply too stupid to figure out life could’ve been better if 204 would have got a job or started school. During this entire time, Idiot was nowhere to be found.

Now, 204 is back on the forum and Idiot is in full control.

Superman, 204’s fight truly isn’t with you. Y’see Idiot is really mad at Dummy, for his decisions and Loser, because he doesn’t want to do more with his life.  Loser is always saying what he’s going to do, but does nothing he says.

Idiot knows that Loser is garbage! Idiot just wants to fight someone so he can feel some self-worth; he wants to feel greater than Loser.

Trust me when I say… give this Idiot some time, he has to finish his fight with Loser (once again). Dummy will pop-up in the middle of both of those fools, as usual, and help them to make another piss-poor decision they can all agree on. Pampers will whine about things as he always does, because he’s a coward and Druggy will smoke and drink to drown out the annoyance of Pampers. When all it is said, and done, Druggy will turn into Sleepy and 204 will go silent.

When he rises from his slumber, he will be back on the forum as our friendly neighborhood, Pampers, asking for forgiveness, acting altruistic, embracing non-violence, and seeking his very next chance to allow Dummy to choose the direction of his life.

‘The Stupidity of a Coward’

-Omen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 am

Very mature. You're obviously obsessed with me; if you look at your dozen-plus pages of total messages under the statistics on your profile, every single one of them has something verbally abusive and racist on it. I haven't had the chance to check out Supes' history yet, I'm willing to bet though just about everyone of them is an advertisement or self-promotion of some kind. 

You both should try being more diverse in my opinion. You both have the potential to be inspiring and heroic, yet you consistently fail to do so for some reason; a reason which is useless for me to debate or comment on; it's something you need to figure out for yourselves. 

Hard to imagine that you actually feel proud of how you speak to me, knowing that I have mental issues. Does it make you feel big and tough? What do you get from it? It just shows others how disgusting YOU are. At least I make an effort to work on and better myself. All you two can do is attack and threaten and BULLY. Maybe it's because you genuinely feel I'M the disgusting bully of the group? Even still, what then would stooping to my supposed level prove YOU to be aside from the exact same? Seeing as you feel so much anger and hostility towards me for my words, you'd think you'd try to be the bigger men and take the high road instead of devolving into middle-school age children. 

It's also a well known fact in the field of psychiatry that the ones who make us the most angry are often the ones we fear are most like ourselves, subconsciously speaking. Anger is always a secondary emotion, most often originating from fear. Sometimes shame/guilt. Other times, pain and hurt. In your cases, I'd guess it's fear; I've seen the other types, and your wrathful words don't match them as far as I can see, so I wonder...what are you so afraid of? Are you scared that I'm right? If not, why the defensiveness and anger? Aren't you better than that? ...Can't you be better than that? O.o 

Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:41 am

2 0 4 wrote:
It's also a well known fact in the field of psychiatry that the ones who make us the most angry are often the ones we fear are most like ourselves, subconsciously speaking. Anger is always a secondary emotion, most often originating from fear. Sometimes shame/guilt. Other times, pain and hurt.

Belive you confuse fact with hypothesis. Big difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:52 am

It's a fact. Not a hypothesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 am

Anger is a survival/defense mechanism. It's easier to feel anger than fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:54 am

If we couldn't turn our fear into anger, the human race probably would've died out eons ago.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:19 am

Here’s what you don’t realize, 204…

YOU are a villain.

You’re a villain in every sense of the word and you border on insane because you don’t realize it. Only in YOUR mind do you honestly believe you try to be better.

WRONG!

You are selfish at the detriment of others (Wicked)! You have been kicked out of multiple places on the internet and broke as many rules as you could to infiltrate back where you are not wanted. You are the first to whine about being bullied and picked on while in the same blasted breath, multiple examples can be found of you attacking others RELENTLESSLY with expletive words.

You’re a freaking coward, because you want to slither into your hidey-hole when you feel like you’re wronged, but are the first one to twist the knife into someone who might be proud of their religion, belief, or actions.

You’re a narcissistic Hater bent on destroying the thoughts and opinions of others even when you are NOT invited into the conversation… or the community!

You considered others weak for feeding the homeless. You despised the homeless and said you didn’t care if the froze. You attacked others’ faith. You freaking attacked Superman for speaking about his website, while you are determined to convert this forum into your personal blog.

I told you before, you have good in you, it has simply been swallowed by the evil in you that makes you constantly think you are a victim and everyone else must pay for your fears!

WRONG!

As for me commenting when you post? YES, I do… because you’re the prime example of an idiot gone mad – a villain! You don’t care who YOU hurt, you only babble when others have hurt you. Well, guess what, FOOL… Babble on! I refuse to even attempt to respect another who has no respect of me or the peers whom I respect.

Eat feces, little adult-boy, staying with mommy and daddy while acting like a big shot and talking down to others.

A hero strives to set an example. YOU are an example of, ‘what not to be’.

No one wants to hear how big and bad you are with a gun or your FoxNews talking points. No one wants to be a witness to your plan to bust into a school shooting people and basically kidnapping kids under the guise of ‘saving’ them. No one wants to hear about how you can blow someone brains out or your daddy-trained killer techniques. GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT CRAP!

This is NOT a community that condones murder or manslaughter! I told you before, you stupid idiot… these are people that simply want to be GOOD! YOU are the one who has issues with comprehending this point.

Sadly, you are blind to your own evil and I have no interest in trying to get you to see the light anymore, instead, I will stand against you each time you are in ‘Idiot’ mode or in your ‘Dummy’ identity.

If you are willing to listen and learn… then prove it. If you can’t FUCK OFF! No one asked for you to come back, no one wanted you to come back, and not a damn soul NEEDED you to come back.

Go fill out some applications at a supermarket or something. If you have so many daddy-trained skills and you’re so smart… create a resume and send it out. If you so big, bad, and brave… join the military. If you’re mister Trump-lover and FoxNews follower, go join a grassroots political organization and fight for change.

The only thing you have been doing is stalking around the internet like a predator looking for places to post and be heard as you let the idiot in you burn down your reputation.

You are dangerous, 204. You are a self-hating, self-loathing, self-righteous bigot with absolutely NO direction in life. Over and over you posted your big Provo Canyon plot for March… or whenever. The only place you went is into the lap of some old man in Nebraska while wearing a damn diaper!

Every time you ‘left home’ you screwed it up and slithered right back to Alaska and jump straight back on to this forum with more of your macho bullcrap!

Where’s your Provo Canyon mission now, mister daddy-trained super soldier?!?

You are a villain and you just so happen to be in an environment of Real Life Superheroes.

Don’t expect respect from others when you didn’t offer respect to them… DUMMY.

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:04 am

Give him a break, he just made a breakthrough in psychiatry. In three forum post he proved a hyopthesis that has been pending for decades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:41 am

@Omen: I'll address your misguided accusations tomorrow; this thread isn't the place for it. 

@Equal: It's not a breakthrough; it's common knowledge within the mental health community coming to you from an individual with a plethora of anger issues. I've probably spent more time around individuals in this field thanmost here; doesn't make me an expert by any means, but I picked up a thing or two, specifically about anger. Nobody starts out with anger; it always stems from something else; you can ask any psychiatrist, therapist, counselor or doctor and they'll tell you the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:10 am

Try googling "the anger iceberg" if you don't feel like bothering getting the information from qualified health professionals. Maybe it'll shed some light on why I'm such an angry person lol. It's hardly a theory anymore. Happy researching; seems like you guys are really into trying to understand the world around you.
 and not just judging without a second thought lol. ...That's sarcasm by the way; "anger's ugly cousin" lol. (Not necessarily; I'm unsure of that; just a fun quote from the movie "Anger Management" starring Ben Stiller and Jack Nicholson.). I don't believe much of anything unless it comes from a certified professional; even then one should take what they hear with a grain of salt and carefully examine the intel to see if it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 am

Funny. I just happen to be a qualified health professional.

Sarcasm break delusions. That's what makes it so offensive.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:55 am

Well Equal and Omen the best I can do is offer you a 204 free venue and rational discussion as to what I have in mind with this project. As for 204 here is the worst insult I can give you so pay attention... " YOU ARE A TOTHIAN JR. WANNABE. EXCEPT HE IS BETTER AT IT THAN YOU ARE." If and when you figure out what that means you just might be on the road to recovery.

Superman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:51 pm

@Equal: You're an EMT if I recall correctly; not a psychiatrist or a doctor. Perhaps I shouldn't have painted with too broad a brush? My mistake. 

@Superman:  The real Superman wouldn't spend any of his time deliberately trying to think up the worst insults he possibly could, and as far as worst insults go, it wasn't too good; Tothian and I are very different individuals and we don't get along. He hurts innocent people; I don't. All you're doing is proving yourself to be a jerk. 

@Omen: You and Superman can learn a thing or two from individuals such as Equal and Gauge. We don't agree on a lot of things, but they conduct themselves in such a manner as to not upset people as much as they possibly can; I don't speak to them like I speak to you. Maybe you should ask yourselves why. And on the few occasions I might have gotten worked up over them, it was my fault. Different story with the two of you though.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:55 pm

You recall wrong.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:56 pm

The robot is pretty cool. I can only imagine some of the good that can come from it
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:00 pm

204… you’re in ‘Dummy’ mode, again.

You have a vainglorious history in spewing every curse-word you can think of, in order to get your poorly thought out opinions across to those who disagree. I don’t have to go far to show slews of examples of your classic ‘Idiot’ mode on display.

As for me? Listen closely – in fact, listen, VERY closely…

I take FULL accountability and responsibility for calling you out. I have… and would not DARE to make an excuse for calling you out for what you are, you lunatic.

Now, that more people are calling you out, this is when you traditionally click over into Druggy mode and/or Sleepy mode, before returning back to the forum as an honest, easy-going, upstanding member with a new-found belief. 204, this is your pattern.

You are so proud to puke out your mental issues as though we are supposed to accept your abuse leisurely without retaliating. You ACTUALLY believe that it makes you immune to the damage you’ve created… you want it to excuse you from your cyclical journey between 'DiaperMan' (one of your old login identities) and 204, in which you attack members in this community without mercy.

No, 204, I don’t care if you think you MIGHT have gotten worked up over time (and THAT'S your excuse for attacking people?) . You’re a jerk… PERIOD.

When it comes to expletive language, you can gladly go through my history here and study how I have interacted and responded amongst some of the most intense topics and debates. Very few, have I broken down to speak in the ‘dirty-tongue’ that you can’t refrain from.

I work to maintain my professionalism when it is an environment that I respect and can benefit the greater good… but, when it comes to you? Some Trash can only be contained with a Trashcan. I’m your Trashcan, 204.  

With me as well as others, you have spit racist comments, racial slurs, degrading judgements, and overall IGNORANT assessments without hesitation or thought. NO, I no longer respect you or offer my respect. I simply respect this community.

ONLY when the tables have been turned on you did you get offended, you non-empathetic FOOL!

ONLY then did you start to whine about how much rude responses hurt.

ONLY then did you become aware as to how wrong it was, when the constant attacks came wherever you posted.

This lack of insight, is literally what makes you so sad and stupid! You have laid waste to many of the new people that came here for something noble – and you have NO IDEA, as to how many of them your lunacy has driven away.

The veterans complained about you, you got banned, you creeped back in under different identities, you tainted topics with your stupidity and FoxNews talking points. They complained again, you got banned, and the process repeated. You attacked the entire community (multiple times), trolled the posts, jumped over to Facebook, trolled the community… got banned, slithered back in and repeated the same cycle.

You go through Druggy-mode, next to Sleepy-mode, then come back to the forum as Pampers and act innocent. You play the role as pacifist for a while, start by tainting a few posts, attack the Veterans trying to guide the new members, drive a wedge between everyone. When someone challenges you… YOU POP!

The glove come off, you start screaming, cursing, and digging into any and all who disagree with you. Many stop responding (many of the Veterans have left because of this). The new people stop interacting and drift back into readers. Those that remain become hesitant to post, as the entire community drift from something productive into a nervous wasteland.

As a Villain, you are simply, AWESOME!

You had the ability to shut down an entire community of heroes because they knew not how to deal with your evil and absurdity.

THIS, is exactly why I refuse to back off when it comes to you, FOOL!

-Omen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert The Robot's Controls   Robert The Robot's Controls Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Robert The Robot's Controls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: RLSH News-
Jump to: