Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

getting organized

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:24 pm

in order to be  effective in crime fighting you have to know where the bad guys are. Before I give out the word from the mount on what I know will work I'd like to hear others ideas. Last 4-5 days no new posts or replies to older posts so I figure to  start 1 now.

Superman
Back to top Go down

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:52 am

Crime map. Read the police blotters in the papers and listen to police scanners. Put red tacks on a map of the city at all the locations of violent crimes you hear about in the newspaper or on the police scanner. After a while you should start to notice patterns emerging, and larger clusters/congregations of red dots on the map. That's where you want to be if you want to find the bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am

Part of my  playbook Guest or should I  say 204.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:35 am

A lot of the police radios are scrambled now, so the scanner sites don't work.
There are some geographical profiling programmes around, but I think they're designed to track individual serial criminals.
Neighbourhood Watch meetings are probably a good place to network, and there are some online maps like this one:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Exactly Cornelius and from every other creditable source out there. No such a thing as too much information. But you'll also need the weather information and time of day as they influence things too. Said info has to be backed up and kept where  it can't be deleted. Found that out the hard way trying to do this on line. Folks referenced on line locations and after a while said locations went poof. I'm not a big fan of poof. But this too is just  a part of it but tech for all the  parts already exists and can be implemented for free. It just requires folks getting organized and working together.  More to come as interest picks up.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the link for Lab Cam 1 which is how my Robert The Robot views the world. The Cam was 35 bucks new ( I wanted Hi Def ) at Walmart. All the software involved (Team View and U stream ) can be gotten on line for free. Imagine several of these cams set up where we need to keep a eye on things. Said images can be put on a set of web pages viewable from anywhere. Add in a composite out and you can route it to a 2nd hand VCR.

Our own all seeing eyes. A good thing for any type of Oracle group.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:56 pm

That’s pretty amazing Supes
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

It Gets Better Batman.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a site I have set up so al concerned can share information and provide a uninted defense. Check out the link and what ever changes and improvements that need to be implimented will be. In addition as any of the cams can be monitored from anywhere on earth it makes it hard to take down the system.  All we need to do is get all the watchers / oracles out there to work together exchanging information.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:40 pm

Now once we know where the bad guys are the problem comes up as what to do about it .
2 solutions present themselves 1 call the cops 2 Go after them ourselves preferably without getting our happy asses killed. Now fess up group I know that there are a lot of us that would do just that if the risk element was removed. I have a way of making it no more risky than going on line  in here. As proof of concept I offer these 2 links.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  <<< spykee Demo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It also solves the problem of groups forming in areas where there aren't enough folks to create a physical presence.

Think about it group
Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 pm

I know one community was able to chase away the meth addicts who had built a "tweakers' village" at an intersection and were terrorising passersby, when the shopkeepers installed live webcams monitoring the shantytown 24/7, and it went viral.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 am

Criminals Like cockroaches shy away from a bright light. The Camera I have in Robert The Robot is pointed at my front door. It also watches the place across from me that had been vandalized. Now that there's a camera viewing it no vandals. I just showed the set up to a few and let the word spread. I call it the Scarecrow effect.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting organized Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting organized   getting organized Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

getting organized
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: