Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manipulation

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Manipulation   Manipulation Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:23 pm

My mission as it has been since I was barely a teenager, is to take down the WASPS, PCS, UHS, and every institution remotely like them; in essence, I want to destroy the entire Troubled Teen Industry. I don't care if an individual facility doesn't have a history of abuse; it will eventually because it is the Industry that is corrupt. As the saying goes, the road to Hell is paved with the best of intentions...even if their only intention is to line their pocket books. Eveyone has to make a living, right? Right. Well theirs just happens to violate human rights, but it's okay in the eyes of the law because minors don't have much of any rights these days; in the eyes of the law, minors simply live to obey and fall into line like good little monkey slaves. They have criminalized adolescence. It's a corrupt, biased, bordering on a bigoted ideology and policy. ...Ideologies are just really, really hard to kill. Only one thing throughout human history has proven to have the power necessary to change an entire cultural ideology: Revolution. 

I've gone over in my head just about every single method of instigating a revolution in this regard...none of them would end very well for me or my loved ones though, and, well...that's a problem lol. There was a time I wouldn't have given a rat's ass about the consequences to myself, just so long as the mission was accomplished. ...But ever since I've moved to the Lower 48, I've been building a life without really realizing it. I have a great job; fourteen bucks an hour full time, tons of extended family I've never had the chance to get to know before. I've started going back to school. ...Slowly started realizing how isolated I was back in the arctic. After making friends with various coworkers and classmates...my circle of people just kept growing. I have a girlfriend now; she's been amazing...I've just recently started realizing how much I have to lose now, and whether or not I'd really be willing to sacrifice it all in pursuit of the Crusade...Some days I would...other days I'm content with just being happy and continuing to live a normal life...couple years ago that thought would just seem ridiculous to me lol. ...But maybe I'm not as damaged as I've always thought I was. Maybe I just needed to be around more people than just those animals in Utah and my broken family. Starting to realize I'm a lot more normal than they've all led me to believe. 

...But eventually I start remembering the kids that are still trapped in those hellholes....and I feel disgusted with myself; like I don't deserve to feel happy until my enemies empire is destroyed. Like I'm cheating.

So now I'm considering something I haven't paid a lot of thought to before: Manipulation. 

As far as I know, it's not illegal to manipulate people into destroying themselves...but I'm not a lawyer lol. 

But that seems to be perhaps the best way of taking them down; by studying the whole chessboard as thoroughly as possible, then manipulating the pieces in such a way that the opponent has no choice but to expose themselves or forfeit the game. If done correctly, nobody would even know of my interference or even my existence. Just an invisible force guiding the paths of fate to do my bidding for me heh heh heh.

Figure the first person I ought to begin studying is Niccolo Machiavelli; perhaps the master of strategy and manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:45 pm

Ask yourself this: would any of those kids want you to continue suffering? Especially now that you're free? There are a lot of things to consider. Yes, in the moment, they may want you to feel what they're feeling; misery does love company, after all. Out of the moment? What would they think about someone with a chance to be free wasting the opportunity they wish they had? What would they think, if they knew that they were the reason behind someone throwing away a good life? Perhaps someone would owe it to them to live the best life possible, both for themselves and those children. You can have a good life, and still do what you feel needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:45 pm

On the subject of manipulation... take it from someone with too much experience: that's a very slippery slope.
Back to top Go down

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Things to think about indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manipulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manipulation   Manipulation Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Manipulation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: