Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

New Board Empty
PostSubject: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:05 am

There's a new Board to sign up on the link is https://unrealitylab.createaforum.com/
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 pm

I'm signing up now.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:07 am

Glad to have you
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:07 am

Let me know if you want admin status
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Sure, you know I have the experience and I can help where needed.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:47 am

Discordia,

Be sure and tell your friends to join up. Now that you have admin status you can give them any help they need signing up

Superman
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:39 am

Nice. I'm particularly curious about your cop-mapping thread; interesting concept. I take it I'll probably just have to enjoy it from afar haha.
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm

Just saw you deleted a random stranger on your board, accusing them of being me, lol. I promise you it wasn't; I have no interest in joining your board or being your friend; I haven't for a very long time; you annoy the hell out of me, and I look forward to the day you no longer parade on this board as the high and mighty, rabble rouser salesman you portray yourself as.

I'm sure Discordia can help out with proving your latest victim innocent by the way; (or "trash" as you so eloquently called him/her on your board). I take it to understand Discordia's good at that sort of thing, and you seem to trust and respect her experience, (Oh, and I don't think "her hubby" and her are still together; I didn't pry into it when I found out, but I pay attention at least. Anyway; they may not be on speaking terms...or maybe they are, and it's really I who has failed to pay attention). 

Hope you guys can work it out...I didn't see any posts made by that member either, so obviously you had literally nothing to go on, other than an IP address that was completely different from my own (and supposedly the same as yours, but I honestly probably don't understand enough about computers to know what you were talking about in that thread about hiding your IPs.)

...I sincerely regret that my actions from years ago have affected you so much as to throw false accusations at strangers without even knowing for sure if you're correct or not....for that....I deeply and sincerely apologize. That doesn't make anything better in the slightest though; frankly, probably nothing would for you. At least that's my opinion anyway; I can actually admit though that I could be wrong about you. 

To conclude, I assure you, if I'm ever on your board, you will KNOW that it is me, and it will only be with your permission that I'd be there, and I'd have to actually be interested in being there in order to want to be there, and frankly, your board is kinda bare and dull and I can see all the posts without having an account anyway and anyone there that I'd want to talk with I can ALREADY talk with, sooo...yeah, I can't see me EVER being on a board ran by the likes of you, because as I said, you annoy the hell outta me, and the feeling is mutual for you; we'll probably never be able to get along or see eye to eye on things, and again, I really look forward to not hearing from you once if your board takes off and becomes entertaining enough to keep you there instead of looking for more recruits to throw you sales pitch at. 

Have a nice day.  New Board Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:15 pm

I was surprised to see you support vigilantism though haha. Nice.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Well 204 aka John Hamilton I can see that despite your supposed lack of concern about what I'm up to you seem to keep track of me anyway. Anyone that supports the concept of a crime fighting Super Hero had to by definition Support vigilantism. Any that aren't also official cops of some sort are vigilantes as any non cop fighting crime is a vigilante. Now for IP addresses. You can check these facts with anyone that runs a board and they will tell you the same thing.  Any with  admin status on a board can read IP addresses. IP addresses are sent out every time a modem does anything on line. There are programs that hide or disguise IP addresses but  for everyone of those  there's a program that tells you what the real IP is. You can go to free places like what is my IP .com type in any IP address and it will tell you where that IP is located and who the provider is. Made it real easy to know when it was you while you were in Alaska. Even if you managed to get a different legal IP the provider would be the same. For now my board is open as I'm recruiting new folks. If I wasn't it would be set so no non  members could see what was on it. There are also ways to set individual sections of a board up that way too. These facts are common knowledge to anyone that runs a board so ask around. No need to take my word on it. You can also make sections on aboard that only invited members can see. If I make1 as the boards creator I can even block it's being seen by other admins. If the person who  joined the board wasn't you he was at best a Lurker spying to see what they could see.  Ask anyone running a board what a pain in the ass a lurker can be. So I eliminated him as well. Any who join my board best be known to me or 1 of the admins or at least make a Introduction post. You have seen what is done to those who don't. Now we come to the concept of Easter eggs. They are files pages etc on a site hidden from view unless you are told they are there and how to get to them. Just like eggs hidden at Easter. Imagine 1 of those Easter eggs being a whole separate board and the open 1 everyone sees just being a audition board to help me weed out the rif-raf from the real deals. Now remember what I said about IP addresses? Any computer hooked into my system and using  my IP will send it out when on line. So if you use a computer hooked into my system to send e mails or  make posts it will show my IP. I  host just such a computer for some friends. That's why the heads up on my board to the other admins. There are any number of programs like Team viewer and any desk that can do this. If and when any new users are added to that computer I get a heads up from my friends. The lead guy is a old army buddy from when Viet Nam was active. Ask any vet from that time and they can tell you how close fellow soldiers can get. Any shooting war will do as well. Now as to how I feel about you. I have no use for 204 as I have given him too many chances in the past only to be disappointed. But I still have hope for John Hamilton. He doesn't even have to be sane just consistent. If and when I think he is in charge I'll be happy to welcome you into the fold. It's obvious that the folks at where you were sent if you were really ever sent there don't know their ass from a hole in the ground or they would have never turned you loose. I working with others have investigated several Boot Camp operations like theirs in times past. Some were legit some were not. In all the cases of the non legit ones the accounting was bogus often with multiple sets of cooked books. It's been my experience that when you get in anyone's pocket especially a crook folks get pissed and things fall apart. After all it was IRS accountants that finally took down Al Capone not some G-man. Might be worth looking into if you can get a forensic accountant interested.like they say Follow the money

Superman
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:21 pm

Superman wrote:
Well 204 aka John Hamilton I can see that despite your supposed lack of concern about what I'm up to you seem to keep track of me anyway. Anyone that supports the concept of a crime fighting Super Hero had to by definition Support vigilantism. Any that aren't also official cops of some sort are vigilantes as any non cop fighting crime is a vigilante. Now for IP addresses. You can check these facts with anyone that runs a board and they will tell you the same thing.  Any with  admin status on a board can read IP addresses. IP addresses are sent out every time a modem does anything on line. There are programs that hide or disguise IP addresses but  for everyone of those  there's a program that tells you what the real IP is. You can go to free places like what is my IP .com type in any IP address and it will tell you where that IP is located and who the provider is. Made it real easy to know when it was you while you were in Alaska. Even if you managed to get a different legal IP the provider would be the same. For now my board is open as I'm recruiting new folks. If I wasn't it would be set so no non  members could see what was on it. There are also ways to set individual sections of a board up that way too. These facts are common knowledge to anyone that runs a board so ask around. No need to take my word on it. You can also make sections on aboard that only invited members can see. If I make1 as the boards creator I can even block it's being seen by other admins. If the person who  joined the board wasn't you he was at best a Lurker spying to see what they could see.  Ask anyone running a board what a pain in the ass a lurker can be. So I eliminated him as well. Any who join my board best be known to me or 1 of the admins or at least make a Introduction post. You have seen what is done to those who don't. Now we come to the concept of Easter eggs. They are files pages etc on a site hidden from view unless you are told they are there and how to get to them. Just like eggs hidden at Easter. Imagine 1 of those Easter eggs being a whole separate board and the open 1 everyone sees just being a audition board to help me weed out the rif-raf from the real deals. Now remember what I said about IP addresses? Any computer hooked into my system and using  my IP will send it out when on line. So if you use a computer hooked into my system to send e mails or  make posts it will show my IP. I  host just such a computer for some friends. That's why the heads up on my board to the other admins. There are any number of programs like Team viewer and any desk that can do this. If and when any new users are added to that computer I get a heads up from my friends. The lead guy is a old army buddy from when Viet Nam was active. Ask any vet from that time and they can tell you how close fellow soldiers can get. Any shooting war will do as well. Now as to how I feel about you. I have no use for 204 as I have given him too many chances in the past only to be disappointed. But I still have hope for John Hamilton. He doesn't even have to be sane just consistent. If and when I think he is in charge I'll be happy to welcome you into the fold. It's obvious that the folks at where you were sent if you were really ever sent there don't know their ass from a hole in the ground or they would have never turned you loose. I working with others have investigated several Boot Camp operations like theirs in times past. Some were legit some were not. In all the cases of the non legit ones the accounting was bogus often with multiple sets of cooked books. It's been my experience that when you get in anyone's pocket especially a crook folks get pissed and things fall apart. After all it was IRS accountants that finally took down Al Capone not some G-man. Might be worth looking into if you can get a forensic accountant interested.like they say Follow the money

Superman

Well Superman, AKA John D Koen, I actually read every post I could see, by all three members; not JUST you, so it's entirely incorrect of you to assume I care all that much about "keeping track of you". I really don't, lol. You're also incorrect that any crime-fighting superhero is a vigilante by definition, because the definition of a vigilante is as follows: "Vigilante, noun: 1. A member of a vigilance committee. 2. Any individual who acts outside of legal authority, often violently, to punish or avenge a crime, right a perceived wrong, etc."

Let's break that down shall we? Most RLSH are not members of a vigilance committee, which is simply a group of vigilantes; a group organized outside of legal authority to keep order and punish crime because the usual law-enforcement agencies do not exist or are alleged to be inefficient. Most RLSH are members of a perfectly legal Neighborhood Watch group, whose goals are to protect people first and foremost; NOT punish them for any perceived wrongs or injustices. Many RLSH even actively work WITH their locallaw enforcement officials. For those RLSH who are not a part of a regulated Neighborhood Watch group, they perform what many like to call "Safety Patrols" and the only intent of a great many of them is to simply help those in need, regardless of whether someone is the victim of a crime, or just needs help crossing the street. Even intervening in a crime in progress when somebody is in danger is completely within the confines of the law; ever hear of something called Duty to Rescue? In some cases, NOT intervening could actually be punishable as a crime in and of itself; the crime of inaction. The vast majority of RLSH are simply concerned citizens and good samaritans, and it's insulting to call them vigilantes, of which only a select few RLSH actually fit the proper definition of a vigilante; someone who acts outside of legal authority, often violently, to punish or avenge a crime, right a perceived wrong, protect their communities, catch criminals, etc. ILLEGALLY, mind you. There are ways of doing all those things perfectly legally if one knows how to go about it appropriately. 

I'd be a vigilante by definition, RLSH in general are not; I'm actually going to HAVE to worry about where the cops are in the city so that I can avoid them, because if I'm caught in the act of perpetrating my particular brand of helping those in need, I am going to PRISON, probably for the rest of my life. The vast majority of RLSH NEVER have to worry about that, because they aren't actually criminals/vigilantes; they don't want to or have to hurt anyone, their only real goal is to be an exceptional citizen by watching over others while wearing fancy dress. I can count on one hand how many RLSH are possibly legit vigilantes. You should really be careful with that word, Supes.

Another note, a good amount of RLSH follow what they call the RLSH Creed; one of the affirmations is that they "follow and uphold the law". If you wanted to use the Creed as a guidline for the definition of an RLSH as many others do, then it would actually be IMPOSSIBLE for an RLSH to also be a vigilante. Unless of course a new leadership of sorts arose, yours for example, which actively provides tools to assist legitimate vigilantes in carrying out their violent acts of punishment and/or retribution, such as a device that can help track the whereabouts of local police units so that said vigilantes DON'T go to prison. But of course it could be argued that you may be inadvertantly aiding and abetting a (possibly) wanted fugitive. But I guess if it's all for the "greater good" or whatever in the end, then why the hell not, right? Go vigilantism! Down with the man! Lol.  New Board Icon_cool 

And that's not even going into the fact that most RLSH are merely community activists in cosplay who want to give stuff to homeless people so that they can feel good about doing a random act of kindness; it's a warm and fuzzy thing for them, unlike vigilantism, which is usually quite the opposite of warm and fuzzy.  Razz

In regards to IP addresses, that was all very interesting and well-spoken indeed, but my IP address hasn't been from Alaska in over one year, one month, and eight days; ever since my mother and father broke up, and my mother and I fled the state to get away from my drug dealing sister and my violent alcoholic father. I've officially been a Montanan for quite some time now; a fact I've made known already over a month ago. So if you're trying to say the IP address was from Alaska, making you think they were me, making you delete them, then that could just be proof (almost) that it wasn't actually me, because I'm using a chromebook in Kalispell; nice little town, but a big town for me seeing as I was pretty much raised in the middle of the forest for the first half of my life. I actually take a lot of pride in the fact that I've stayed true to my word to never make multiple accounts or sneak around on forums; I can wholeheartedly promise you that I'll always make my presence and my identity perfectly obvious as transparent as can be, whether you believe it or not. It'd be nice though if you at least did other people the courtesy of not jumping to conclusions with absolute ZERO evidence to support your claims. It's just plain damn wrong in my opinion. 

In regards to how you feel about me, your thinking is dreadfully flawed in seeing 204 and John as separate individuals; in fact I'm pretty sure there's a clinical term for that haha. As much as it may make it easier for you to grasp, I'm only ONE person; my previously and supposed multiple personalities have all become reintegrated into one person ever since giving up the drugs and alcohol a month ago when I left the community for a while to get my head on straight. In truth, I'm really not as crazy as you think I am; even you have those same five personalities inside of you; the Source (John Hamilton), the Child, (Little Johnny), the Protector (Hero Man), the Adolescent, (Ugly Bob), and the Avenger (204). Whether you're conscious of it or not, EVERYONE, including you, have those five universal forces inside of them. Mine just got knocked out of whack a little as the result of a traumatic experience that shattered me into multiple pieces; it's been a long journey to finally reintegrate myself and realize that I'm not actually a bad person, or even a crazy person; that there's NOTHING wrong with me. The WASPS just always told me that and wanted me to believe that, and for the longest time I bought into it. It took years of soul-searching and much emotional convincing from my closest friends and family before I could finally see that I'm actually pretty okay. The problem is, during my disillusionment, I managed to convince you and a lot of other people that I'm certifiably insane, (a legal term, by the way), despite my not having a single mental health diagnosis on paper, officially, from a real doctor. On paper, I'm perfectly sane and sound of mind; thinking perfectly clearly. I'm just a guy who has been struggling with the moral dilemma of an impossible decision to make. The fact I even debate the morality of it all should be a sign that I'm not actually a psychopath as you would lead everyone into believing. But thanks for saying you still have hope in me; you'll hopefully forgive me I'm severely skeptical given all the time's you've disappointed ME in the past lol. Here's to the hope you prove me wrong once again. 

In regards to your research on abusive boot camps and facilities with your partners, that's actually AWESOME to hear! I'm genuinely thrilled and uplifted that you actually cared enough to bother looking into it, and it's my sincere hope that you and others go beyond merely investigating it to confirm there's a serious problem, and can FINALLY find a way to actually get rid of this lethal and inhuman industry where countless others over the previous decades have seemed to fail miserably. After all, that's what superheroes are supposed to do, right? Beat the unbeatable foes, the villains of society which nobody else has ever been able to stop before? It's a tale as old as time itself. Sounds great to me; I wish you the best, truly and sincerely! I'm only sorry that my past actions have painted your view of me, to actually think I'd want anything other than for other people to actually show that they care; not just say it, while never getting off of their ass to try and make a difference. Once you've exhausted all the legal alternatives and, provided you still care, and decide to turn to vigilantism in hopes of finally solving the problem, then maybe we can start seeing eye to eye on things; maybe even work together. That'd be cool, but it's probably just a happy fantasy.

I'm only sorry for all the pain and helplessness you'll experience along that same road I traveled as a lobbyist/YPS representative flying back and forth to the capital, spending thousands of dollars on educational resources for policy makers and legislators, a couple senators, and even the governor. ....It's going to hurt; after all that effort, they essentially just spat in my face and said they can't be bothered because of all the red tape and mountains of regulations. Their hands were tied, and I was treated like an absolute fool for ever thinking they could help me stop the industry in any way whatsoever.

....But I understand that that's what it'll take for you to finally see the truth of the matter. That sometimes, if you want something done, you just have to do it yourself. Bravo for taking the first step; I'm looking forward to seeing how far you take it; keep me posted.  New Board Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:14 pm

But yeah...I'm pretty sure you're lying through your teeth when you act all benevolent saying that you have hope for me; I take it as a disguised condescension, because you've constantly proven yourself to be a wolf in sheep's clothing in our interactions; if there's anyone with consistency issues here, it's you. 

Take your words just a few hours ago or so on your new board, lol, "...204 was bragging about visiting this board..." and "LOL So I have banned him by address name and IP." and also "204 and Tothian will never ever be allowed on this board as long as I'm alive." in addition to "If you don't know them count your self lucky." and then there was the whole "You can't allow trash like them on a board." or that part when you said "As I created this board I will take it down before they are allowed on it." and we can't forget that last part, "Here's the text from my reply to his BS on the old forum motion board."

First of all, please explain to me how any of what you said conveyed in any way at all that you're a man of hope through your words? Because you sound like a pompous ass with a God complex. 

Remember; YOU were the one who advertised the new board, telling people to sign up, (and no, I honestly never bothered signing up because you're too disturbing to me. Ironically.) Therefore you can hardly say I was "bragging" about doing what you most likely expected members of this forum to do in the first place; reply to your ad; maybe even show that they actually bothered taking a look at the new board. You however have a vendetta against me; otherwise you wouldn't compare me to a violent psychopath who has a criminal record, no problem with beating innocent women, and thinks he's the fucking Archangel Michael sent by God to fight the Illuminati and NWO in some make-believe holy war. Anyone who knows me AND Tothian knows that we DESPISE each other and are NOTHING alike, and it's severely arrogant and insulting of you to imply otherwise with no real good reason to other than "It's the most insulting thing I can think of to call him." to which Discordia replied without condoning or condemning, "Yeah, that's pretty insulting." ....Oh not on your board; this was on another board, I think possibly her own actually. It's kinda hard to say for sure, because frankly, you enjoy insulting me at every turn, someone you seriously just claimed you have hope for. Calling them trash says the opposite. Calling their words BS says the opposite. Laughing about the idea of exiling them says the opposite. Being completely unwilling to find ANY possible middle-ground says the opposite, Superman. You're clearly a hypocrite if you honestly believe otherwise.

Ask Discordia what she thinks, if you actually value her opinion. Not about me, mind you, (though your perfectly free to inquire about that if you wish). But the person I really want you to ask her about is you; more specifically, your behavior and your attitude.

Obviously you place zero value on anything I have to say; maybe you need someone else to give you constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:39 pm

WHAT THE HECK?!?

I've been gone for a moment, only to come back and see all of this.

WOW.

What has been going on?

A new board and 204 is back?

WOW!
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm

WOW!  lol!
Back to top Go down

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:06 pm

And Sage is back too! That's even cooler and more surprising than me being back! WOW! 

...Weren't we having a wow-off? Wow, i thought we were having a wowsers wow-off. Woooow...  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:52 pm

I recommend the new board it’s rarher nice & I will begin an either weekly or monthly series with Nightwing going over various defenses against different physically situations the first video we’re doing will cover knife defense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Board   New Board Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

New Board
Page 1 of 1