Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Farewell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 am

Leaving 03/19/2019.
Back to top Go down
nerdite

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:22 am

Oh..I see
Back to top Go down

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 am

Yup. These people and this lifestyle just isn't healthy for me. I need to focus on my own health and wellbeing; get more in touch with my spirituality instead of chasing a violent fantasy. This will be my last day on here; the 19th is a special day for me; starting at midnight tonight I want to start gradually getting rid of all technology in my life, and start transitioning towards a life more in line with Mother Nature, living off the land in solitude from the rest of civilization; probably the best thing for everyone in the end. 

PS: Being an imagineer of sorts, you may be interested in joining Superman's new board; I hear he's having trouble finding new recruits. 

--John
Back to top Go down

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:50 am

And the time has finally come; I bid thee all my final farewell.

204 shall never return ever again in any shape or form. My thanks for all you've taught me; my apologies for all I did wrong.

--John
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:26 am

"starting at midnight tonight I want to start gradually getting rid of all technology in my life..."

Lasted less than an hour. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Farewell   Final Farewell Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Final Farewell
Page 1 of 1