Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Googly Moogly!

Go down 
+2
Champion
the crimson fist
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Great Googly Moogly! Empty
PostSubject: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

I just picked up a pair of weighted 4 lbs. wristbands and I used them for the firs time today with my excercise. Good lord I feel like I'm going to die, but you know, it's the good kind of die. The one that builds muscle. They don't feel like a lot when you put them on, but boy did they kick my ass after I was done. Definately a good buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

I used diving weights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:03 am

Sounds super helpful to use, what store/website did you purchase them from?
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Somewhere around here I have a pair of 20 pound ankle weights that I used to use while jogging. They worked wonders for my leg muscles, but I had to stop using them on account of my bad knee.
Back to top Go down
Champion

Champion

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm

20 pounds!? thats crazy. my fat ass cant even run naked. (well i can but the police got mad at me)

you can find them online. they also have vests that i was thinking about getting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
onikage

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:01 pm

20lb is hardcore, when I work out I will use a 5lb from time to time
Back to top Go down
Boosterman

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 am

Weighted wrist bands are a good buy. I got a pair for $15 at a local mall.

The ones I have wrist support and wrap around two fingers, the thumb, and the wrist. All the weight is on the back of the hand. The bands allow you to do other tasks because your hands are free. I'll wear them while doing other work around the house, and it really builds up the sweat.

BOOSTERMAN
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:29 am

Champion: I honestly don't recommend using the 20's during exercise. I get a feeling they probably contributed to my knee going bad so early in life. Fast movement + clunky weights + delicate joints = not a winning combo. I did find great benefit in wearing them during walking though.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Eagle

Sonic Eagle

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:54 pm

You can also git some good ones from Walmart I have a 20 pond set of ankle whates and a 20 pond vest that i use whean i exerisise or even when im lifting my free whates and yes i know alot of this i probly misspeald to be honest spelling never was my strong sute in school then agine it was also difacult to eaven hear the teacher when you hade several other clases down the hall with a bunch of students acting like it was a rave party or atlest that how it sonded and yes the walls waer thin at my school
Back to top Go down
Gray

Gray

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Warwing, you could be dyslexic. Lots of people who can't spell correctly never will spell correctly due to this disorder. Consequently, I don't typically judge people on their spelling alone.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Eagle

Sonic Eagle

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

will I do know i cant memeris any thang or evean rmaber any thang i read un less thats the only thang i hear like i sade the school i wheant to wasent known for having any realy quite plae to study but thean agine you may be right I dont know all I can say Is that involves a bit of my back story is that my mom did smock deiring hear pregnany with me and eaven thow thay did say nothing mentaly was wrong with me aka any thang that whold case a breakdown I will say thare are 2 thangs I know that did hapen one was I was born club footed and of cores flat footed and the other didnt find out till later but I dont now if it was cased by hear smocking of just genatick but a few years ago my docter did say that I have heavy bones and know i dont mean frome mass of bones In my case it would fall under densitiy plus i dont know what my byological father hade he to being as he is a darker side of my back story and the reson I desided to become Rlsh which I plane on posting on my intro only becase its something I thank you all deed to know about me but yea you may be coreact I realy dont know.
Back to top Go down
Sonic Eagle

Sonic Eagle

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

just a not on the part about my bones that was just some medical info about me and not intend to sond like i was wolverine for one he hade meatil grafted on his bones as fore me its more of a medical condison whish hopfully proofs to be usfull if heaven forbid i ever ended up in a fight that infolved the ones i was fighting agingst was usin blunt whepons now im not saying im indestuctabul just that my scelatal struckter has mor restens then normall but it is still under th catagory of normal if you whant to call it that and like I stated it is only a medical condisen and thankfully not one of thos that poses any helth risks and befor any one asks yes I am telling the truth and no I am not nore do I beleve I cant be engered and that what i have only gives me a slite change of with standig a blunt forse blow for the fact even thow thay are more dense that dosnot mean that thay dont have thare breaking poant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Googly Moogly!   Great Googly Moogly! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Great Googly Moogly!
Page 1 of 1