Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natural Remedies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Natural Remedies Empty
PostSubject: Natural Remedies   Natural Remedies Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 8:25 am

"I got the poison, I got the remedy" -The Prodigy

I thought it would be helpful to start a thread for all of those natural remedies that are out there that we know work.

Bee Pollen (Anti-Allergies) - Get some local bee pollen (local to you!) and add up to a tablespoon to your breakfast - eat it straight, put it into a shake, add it to your cereal, etc - in order to help with seasonal allergies. It will allow your body to get used to the pollen in the area where the bee pollen is from, which is why you want local bee pollen. Keep it in the freezer!

Bruise Be Gone - Soak a cloth in regular vinegar and place it on your bruised area. Leave it for about five minutes.

Headache Shake - Can stop a regular headache, but won't do much for a tension headache or migraine. Blend together a banana, peppermint leaves, a stick of celery, grapes, carrot, and some cucumber.
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Natural Remedies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Remedies   Natural Remedies Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 1:09 pm

If you don't happen to have any vinegar on hand (what the heck is wrong with you?), Vanilla extract works fairly well in getting rid of bruises as well. Either way, your arm is going to smell like unholy crap for a day or so.
Back to top Go down

Natural Remedies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Remedies   Natural Remedies Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2009 2:50 am

Pepermint tea, and slightly burned toast helps to settle an upset stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natural Remedies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natural Remedies   Natural Remedies Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Natural Remedies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: