Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soke Yamaue

Go down 
+5
Artisteroi
E0N (Inactive)
Gadgetastic!
Dark Guardian
Equal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Equal

Equal

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dark Guardian

Dark Guardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:12 pm

BS!!!

Don't believe this garbage. I actually had a money challenge for someone to hurt me with chi.

If someone tried that on me I would promptly beat their ass.

Check out George Dillman on National Geographic
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lsSzSflkns8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lsSzSflkns8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Check this out a ki master vs a karate fighter
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 pm

I get hurt with ki all the time.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Dillman has NEVER been able to perform his chi feats on anyone in a controlled environment. I'm not saying his students (usual targets) are lying about what they experience. But it is obvious that there is an element of psychological conditioning required of the target for the effect to work. I'm also not saying that chi doesn't exist. But Dillman is no master of it. He's just a decent mind-f---er of his students.

Gadgetastic!
When selecting weapons, be sure to include your opponents mind.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Btw, Soke Yamaue is not using any voodoo magic, it's nerve spots. No idea how effective it is in a street fight, but it sure is fun at the dojo.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Hmm... teaching kids to do the Hadouken. That seems credible.

Chi, pressure points, acupuncture, Chinese medicine... sure. Attacking people at a distance with hand motions...? That's crossing into wuxia type stuff.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Kata training can screw with peoples head. When I started aikido, some of the black belts would fall in dramatic ways no matter if you did the technice right or if you just moved a finger in uneffective ways (i tried, it worked).
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:18 pm

same as a faith healer. the audience goes along with it to keep the man at the top of the pyramid from looking like a fool. Do it long enough and even the guy performing the "miracle" begins to believe his own hokum. It's BS. like so many other things are BS that we aren't allowed to say so.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Whatever you choose to call it, there is no denying that the body has a magnetic field. The videos posted here are a joke, however. Especially the last one. 30 years of "standing on stake" only to get your ass handed to you in public. Hah! In the second video, where the guy supposedly moves the line of people, you notice that the adults are moved, but the kids don't, and they seem pretty unimpressed by the whole ordeal. They haven't had the same level of conditioning yet. On top of that, he brags about abusing his "power" by moving people in line at Starbucks. Is that the kind of behavior and discipline a martial artist should be learning? Pressure point strikes are useful for defense and for healing, but no-contact knockouts are myth, and should not be trained as a technique to rely upon. It is irresponsible to teach such techniques with that goal in mind.
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:32 pm

its called brain washing not conditioning

I knew a guy in the nav who claimed he could root himself to a spot and no one could move him. after setting a meditating for 5 minutes he nodded he was ready. Then the biggest squid in the room picked him up and threw him 15 feet across the floor.

That stuff is like the jedi mind tricks. Only works on the weak minded.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:39 pm

This is all not to say that there are no people with biological differences that make for fantastic physical feats. Thicker skulls, stronger bones and teeth, etc. But throwing chi and crap like that? I just don't buy into it.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Hadouken!
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Whats really cool is that EON is throwing the only proven Hadouken in his avatar...

a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Alchemist

Alchemist

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm

the funny thing is, you can projectile your chi, the sad thing is everyone have protective aura.
Btw if you want to test the aura, chi is real or not: check somebody in the bus, tube, etc. with corner of your eyes and with natural face... then visualize it: rape him/her, kill, angry, dismembering... etc., he/she will be watching you.

And for the hadouken: your body and chi know how to do it, you just need to train (you can`t lift any weight if you don`t train your muscle)
but the shoryuken is much better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Okay... so a chi-thrower should just set up one of those sensors that measures force and throw their chi at it and then the readout should show some result... pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Alchemist

Alchemist

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:22 pm

E0N. yep I want that too, but i don`t know how can I measure, nobody knows what is that energy... the Chinese people newer search the answers Smile
Maybe that just a faith and philosophy like any religion
But if I can archive it I`ll tell you Very Happy
btw I met lots of reiki master and "wizard", so far all was fake Very Happy "I can make an energy aura, and you can`t come close to me" "show me" "maybe next time"
sad thing... I want to believe
Back to top Go down

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:13 pm

I understand ki/chi to be a certain sort of "embodied" or multi-sensory familiarity with techniques that develops naturally over time and practice and leads to greater economy of movement, less use of physical strength, and a cooler demeanor under pressure. Even kuji-kiri, which is admittedly esoteric, was explained to me as prayer rather than "boiling energy" or mystical energy that can be thrown like a medicine ball. In my experience, there are a lot of charlatans selling snake oil in the MA.

-A
______

The quest for justice is eternal
Back to top Go down
Prof. Midnight

Prof. Midnight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Did I see Steven Seagal in the background? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Prof. Midnight

Prof. Midnight

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:56 pm

I know some people I would like them to try this on. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soke Yamaue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soke Yamaue   Soke Yamaue Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Soke Yamaue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: