Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sidekicks

Go down 
+13
Vampireto!
DRock
The Reverend
Gauge
Polarman
Lunar Veil
Ohm
Flora V. Arbor
Citizen
Superhero
Justice258
Anonyman
THE-MACHINE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:16 pm

Whatever I assumed he was called Wombat man because of the live show and I thought it made better sense than Wombatmanuel and they called me Bi-Polarman after making me wear Bearman's Polarbear outfit too Geeze
Back to top Go down
Renagade303

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 pm

I prefer the term 'Hero support"
Back to top Go down

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

I think it depends on what the relationship is...partner, apprentice/side kick, and hero support aren't really synonymous. They describe different relationships. Hero Support strikes me as more of an oracle or similar role, partner is equal partnership obviously, and I don't think apprentice or sidekick is offensive, I mean maybe hero A has a decade of experience and is teaching hero B. Doesn't mean B will always be A's sidekick, but come on, if you're in that situation and you demand to be an equal partner, well it's just a bit silly, you're learning.

Of course, this all depends on what the heroes in question are interested in defining a relationship as.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:36 pm

For a while I considered myself mr. Xtreme's sidekick because well, I was learning from a veteran of many years. And he taught me A LOT. I can't quite recall when I was no longer in that position. Maybe 3 or 4 months?
Back to top Go down
Vampireto!

Vampireto!

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 pm

"hero support" sounds more like when you just have a great battle and loose some partner and need to "talk about it" with someone without other capes calling you sassy names like captain wet-blanket

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sidekicks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sidekicks   sidekicks - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

sidekicks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: