Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nootropics

Go down 
+6
Gadgetastic!
SkyMan
Urban Avenger
Flora V. Arbor
Nintyplayer
E0N (Inactive)
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Nootropics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm

smartdrugsforthought.com gives you three nootropics and information on all three
all three are: Piracetam, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam. The more expensive it is, the more efficient it is.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 pm

White Owl wrote:
It is also one of the weakest, Pramiracetam is longer lasting, stronger, andharder to build a resistance to. Along with that, because it stays in your body (lipid soluable) it has a lingering effect even after it is out of your system. I would love to combine it with phenylpiracetam and see what happens, since they are both so effective.
Do you have any experience with either Eon?

The only other one I tried was Aniracetam and with hydergine, which is supposed to boost the effects. I didn't like it as much as piracetam and specifically the hydergine seemed to make me more irritable.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Did you ever try aniracetam by itself? Or with just piracetam?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Zombie wrote:
I remember seeing infomercals for this kind of stuff. I couldn't mind trying it out. How does one get into taking nootropics? I've been googling iit but not sure what's. The proper suplament to start with.

You should look into it and draw your own conclusions. What I have found personally works for me is building up to relatively extreme regular doses of Piracetam over time.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:03 pm

How are your dreams after you start doing this, i see alot about lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

Archimedes

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 am

I am starting Aniracetam soon, my pills should come in by tuesday. I'll keep posting on this thread, and maybe the training one, to let everyone know how it is going
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nootropics   Nootropics - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nootropics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Fitness and Nutrition-
Jump to: