Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conclusion of My Business Here

Go down 
+2
Urban Avenger
The Black Stampede
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Conclusion of My Business Here Empty
PostSubject: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 pm

This was a test for a special friend. He failed that test. There' no more need for my being here. Thanks for your co-operation.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

Yeah, I for one can't really say I care. If it was to see if someone is secretly on his side, I'm sorry you've wasted your time. He is not welcome here, and please ask him not to send others here to do his dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 pm

In the immortal words of Brendon Fevola, "I have no idea what is going on".
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

I am really tired of the liars.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:23 am

So assuming 204 lives in Alaska, and assuming Alaska only has one ISP (as Gauge stated in another thread), would it be worthwhile complaining to that ISP about one of their clients effectively staging a prolonged, sustained and complex case of harassment? Because once you get over the hilarity of the constant name changes and sock-puppet secondary identities, if he was doing this without a keyboard, the police would have been called.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:48 am

I don't belive you 204. You'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:57 am

Cooperation implies informed consent.  And I doubt you have any real friends, much less any special ones.
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:26 am

no need to resort to petty bullying.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

Bullying?  What bullying?  Fuck u am tired of people throwing that word around.
Back to top Go down
arrowdynamic

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:10 pm

"You have no friends lol!"
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Dismissing their ilk politely wouldn't discourage them from returning as much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conclusion of My Business Here   Conclusion of My Business Here Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Conclusion of My Business Here
Page 1 of 1