Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossfire's weight loss journey

Go down 
+7
Blue Stranger
DarkShadow
Shade
The Black Stampede
Sidewinder
Ghost hawk
Equal
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Crossfire's weight loss journey Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:59 am

Many of you know the battle I've had losing weight and keeping it off.  I started doing aerobics regularly on January 1st and have been monitoring my food and activity closely.  I've been making small changes slowly over the past several weeks and I am proud to share that I have dropped 35 pounds so far this year.  Once I get my weight down below 250, Im going to reconsider the one year fitness challenge...I might wait until I get closer to 200, but I wont even consider it until 250.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:42 pm

Your photo skills seem to be better when you're fat. So you looked better then.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:21 pm

That's pretty amazing. Seems like you have the willpower and you've made it a priority. Now just give it a bit more time. 35 pounds is great progress in just four months. I bet you are down another seventy by September.
Back to top Go down
Ghost hawk

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:47 pm

Nice job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 am

Awesome! I need to gain weight; I forget to sleep and forget to eat a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:16 pm

You're doing a fantastic job, man! That's a true show of dedication if I ever saw one.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stampede

The Black Stampede

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 am

You're doing well, and it shows! Though if when you exercise it isn't as a montage set to "Eye of the Tiger," you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:31 pm

Congrats! This is the culmination of hard work and sacrifice. Be proud! xx
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:37 am

All the hard work and determination paid off
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 am

Took measurements yesterday...I am down 3 inches in my waistline.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:08 pm

Outstanding work my friend, Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 pm

The battle of 100 pounds begins with a single stair step.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2015 1:46 am

Another victory!

As of Wednesday morning, I am Diabetes free and off my meds.
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Fri May 29, 2015 2:21 am

Congratulations! You're doing something truly heroic here, saving your own life and inspiring others to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 2:47 am

it was either that or buy bigger underwear
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sat May 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Diabetes-free is an amazing accomplishment. I truly admire your discipline. Crossfire the Crusader to his own rescue! Now you can write a book and potentially save millions more.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Any updates, Crossfire?
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 am

Not at the moment...been running like crazy, but havent weighed in for a couple weeks...My nutritionist appointment with the VA is Thursday...hope to have good news then.
Back to top Go down
Hero Complex

Hero Complex

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Awesome work sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 am

Sounds like good work, especially losing the diabetes. My father changed his diet some, but he's still diabetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire's weight loss journey   Crossfire's weight loss journey Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Crossfire's weight loss journey
Page 1 of 1