Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live Meeting Callout

Go down 
+2
Blue Stranger
Cornelius Brunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Live Meeting Callout Empty
PostSubject: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:59 pm

We need to have a live meeting on line . I have some ideas to present and need folks help to make them a
reality. Please pick from this list of rooms below which ones work for you and what days and time using
EST as a common reference to when you would be available. If you can't get into any of the rooms listed add
1 you can get into in your reply. Hopefully someone will volunteer to monitor the meetings and keep a
record for those who can't attend any of the meetings.

http://tinychat.com/theunrealitylab  http://www.e-chat.co/room/96043  https://chatstep.com/ https://volafile.io/

I'll be looking forward to your responses

John D Koen AKA Superman
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:59 am

I've been on Volafile before, it's not bad, allows realtime chat, file sharing for two days, and you can play music files in your browser from the files for a soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Try them all corny and say what day and time when you can attend. This is going to be a discussion leading to getting things done not yet another place to pointlessly flap folks mouths. More than enough places for that already

Superman
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:14 pm

Tinychat and e-chat both work for me. I'm sure a room on the other two sites would also work if they are similar. Tinychat is the only one of the bunch I've used before.

How soon should this meeting happen? I can make most any time in the evening. Do we plan to use text only? That would make keeping a record easy.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSuperDude

ChrisSuperDude

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 pm

If your on iPhone I recommend an app called "group me" basically we could create a group chat on it.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:41 pm

Not on a I phone as cell phiones don't work in my area how about a magic jack or1 of the rooms mentioned?
Back to top Go down
Ronin

Ronin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:30 am

I'm in. Doesn't matter the medium, I'll make it work. Early evening or mornings usually work best for me personally. If somebody can solidify a time, I'll make it a point to be available.
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:14 pm

This is easy and works for me:
http://tinychat.com/theunrealitylab

Best times EST for me would be after midnight, or whatever works for most.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Last time we were using Sat at 2 PM EST in tiny chat as at that time most were awake 1 way or another around the globe. Can it work for most of you? If not enter a day and time using EST as a common reference. Remember all are welcome so bring friends if you can.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Blue Stranger

Blue Stranger

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:47 am

Can't do it this coming Saturday. I'm busy this weekend during the day. The 31st though I could do that time.
Back to top Go down
Ronin

Ronin

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 am

I can do the 31st at 2. Gives me a chance to come in alert and ready to rock.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:26 am

Send a e mail reminder to me then at ulab1@juno.com and I'll hold a special meeting for you if need be.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:32 am

Long story short. Meeting this Saturday  2 PM. EST. http://tinychat.com/theunrealitylab If you can't attend then contact me @ ulab1@juno.com to get filled in. All interested parties are invited.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Meeting Callout   Live Meeting Callout Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Live Meeting Callout
Page 1 of 1