Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comic Physique?

Go down 
+15
Boosterman
Flora V. Arbor
Redline
Patriot
Chivalry
Teiden
Sleepless
Anonyman
Urban Avenger
!
Champion
thanatos
E0N (Inactive)
Dark Guardian
Rook2
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Comic Physique? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:08 pm

In my opinion, limiting anything from your diet is bad, just eat normally and exercise the hell out of yourself hahah
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Shadow Wolf wrote:
In my opinion, limiting anything from your diet is bad, just eat normally and exercise the hell out of yourself hahah

that will last for a while

then, you are welcome to type to me again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

kinda like this.

about 6'3", 220-225-ish lbs.

work out at least three times a weel, required to for work. i dont know how much i bench, since i focus mostly on cardio circuit, low weight/high reps. lately, started using more machines to try and bulk up and get more mass. want to broaden my V-shape.
Back to top Go down
Idea Man

Idea Man

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Shadow Wolf wrote:

I can't seem to stay motivated to work out regularly. I will do it for a few months (or sometimes weeks), and then get sick of it.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:12 pm

For me that's the value of deciding crazy things, like that I'm going to somehow run 25 mph, master the art of swinging around two t-ball bats in tandem, or issuing an open challenge to fight anyone willing to fight me... it makes you feel pressure to keep going and it's silly enough to sustain your interest for a while.

I think in the non-crazy world they just call it "setting goals."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Physique?   Comic Physique? - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Comic Physique?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3