Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 11:07 pm

Martial arts is defintely something that I'm going todo, Say Jeet Kune-do
Strength training and aerobics training
and foreign language----This by the way started out as an interest(maybe I can find away graft this in with the overall training)

do you have anything else, say like suggestions that I should consider?
Back to top Go down

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 11:36 pm

Don't limit yourself. Try a variety of martial arts....or at least sit in on some classes so you can see what the various martial arts are all about. You might find that you just naturally do better at one then the other.

Remember to balance out your workouts with cardio and weights. Also, keep in mind that you need to eat properly in order to stay in top shape.
Back to top Go down

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Tue May 26, 2009 11:39 pm

Raven wrote:
Don't limit yourself. Try a variety of martial arts....or at least sit in on some classes so you can see what the various martial arts are all about. You might find that you just naturally do better at one then the other.

Remember to balance out your workouts with cardio and weights. Also, keep in mind that you need to eat properly in order to stay in top shape.

thanks,

I should've mentioned that JKD is all about adaptation

and I don't have an eye for design----So i will have a damn hard time when it comes to costume
have any advice when it comes to costume
Back to top Go down

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 8:14 am

x

Last edited by Outlaw on Fri May 29, 2009 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Wed May 27, 2009 8:18 am

:::Don't limit yourself

Don't stretch yourself too thin either.
Back to top Go down

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Quote :
Don't stretch yourself too thin either.

agreed. lots of rest and proper dieting and training intervals is crucial to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding Training   Regarding Training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Regarding Training
Page 1 of 1