Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taoist Sexuality Practice

Go down 
+4
Urban Avenger
Crossfire the Crusader
E0N (Inactive)
PsychicSeraphicLotusMetta
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:46 pm

4. If you ever get a chance to talk to the higher ranking officers
you might get to hear
stories about young men ( mostly on ships )
who try to hold it in an dget big sores on their
" swinging holders "
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

5. your body does not care what you think or say.,
It does what it does every night and every day.

the stuff
WILL come out.

Noctornal emmissions are as old as testicles themselves.
( See also: the difference between reflex and motor nerves )
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Don't you know how I worry?
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:58 pm

here is what you want to know

* harmonize with the Solar System
worry more about what you can do -not that the freaky weirdo stuff like
swimming in car-flow
and
spread ACTUAL driving laws and find ways to end all traffic jams.
Do REAL stuff rather than wish that you could do weird stuff.

You'll swim in the love of those that you've help and that I powerful, real and invisible.

ALWAYS eat IMMIEDIATELY after ejaculation
milk, almonds, beef jerky, tofu if you must.

If a person eat EXACTLY after exercise, the body sends the food the the exercised places.

If the person waits to eat, the food gets stored in "storage".

Same with speeeurmmmms.

If you eat RIGHT after, the body makes sure to "re-load" the package first.

I won't tell you about the amount of men who eat well and do it five times in a row.
You are too young to know

Find great things to do, please , instead of walking into traffic with a full sac
or hoping that you move as silkily as Pooty Tang.

In most places, that is illegal even if you don't get hit and you will get a big ticket.

Most thing with hands weapons do actual stuff to your brain
that will give you more of what you are looking for.

I've been meaning to do an Escrima lesson on here but
thnk that I should do it by PM only
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:06 pm

You're funny flora.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Wink
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Flora, I probably shouldn't have even tried to explain it. I guess I was just excited that somebody happened to ask about it.

It's not as complicated or crazed as I might have made it sound. I'm doing fine. I don't advocate that people stop having sex.

Asian modes of thought in this regard tend to be more open to deviations and... eh, basically outright violations than any mainstream western religion I'm aware of except some forms of Judaism.

Saint Augustine's famous quote "God grant me chastity and continence, but not yet" seems very Taoist in essence to me.

You can find in Taoism sources to support the basic practice this thread asks about as well as sources that make having an active sex life sound almost like an obligation.

There's no universally correct practice here and I don't advocate celebacy as a way of life for anyone, including myself. I'm just doing what I do.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Flora V. Arbor wrote:
2. your role-models are followers of men who thought that Earth is flat
and
that women are incapable and MUCH sexier with their feet
broken and wrapped tightly,
had no idea what germs were at all
and
could not read or write
and
passed this stuff down orally
until somene else could write it

In a larger context, the Chinese don't live a false paradigm... they live an alternate paradigm. We get to say that it's not valid when our cultural existence extends over thousands of years, IMO.

Sorry -- I just had to address that. Pet peeve of mine. China is the only nation in the known history of mankind that has never experienced a full collapse.

Last edited by E0N on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Flora is wise. If we try to fight our nature how can we achieve oneness with the universe. Is the universe not Natural? We should be who we are not who we want to be.

Flora I have said this before but I will say it again, You are one of the greatest people here. Much respect.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Son, I trust your judgement between your own legs.

...you see how I worry?

Rex Stout has a great quote about managing the impluses that we share with dogs.

i must find it again.

It's a good measure.

It isn't saying to freewheel all the time
nor to pretend that you feel nothing
or to try to force your self to feel nothing
...just to take the higher road.

When I teach teens, they can be chatty WAY chatty.
I say to them,
"You have learned how to control your self when you want to pee.
Now, learn to control your self when you want to talk."

It tends to work because they can feel the distance between
here and the baby-years more than they can feel the other people's
lack of love for their talking.

Same sorts of control in any vertabrate.

Side note: Most Yoga sex ideas are about controling "yourself"
( yoga was developed by men for men)
so that you don't be

how shall I say it?

quick
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Artisteroi wrote:
Flora is wise. If we try to fight our nature how can we achieve oneness with the universe. Is the universe not Natural? We should be who we are not who we want to be.

Flora I have said this before but I will say it again, You are one of the greatest people here. Much respect.
( blushing!)
That means a WHOLE lot coming from you, sir.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 pm

E0N wrote:
Flora V. Arbor wrote:
2. your role-models are followers of men who thought that Earth is flat
and
that women are incapable and MUCH sexier with their feet
broken and wrapped tightly,
had no idea what germs were at all
and
could not read or write
and
passed this stuff down orally
until somene else could write it

In a larger context, the Chinese don't live a false paradigm... they live an alternate paradigm. We get to say that it's not valid when our cultural existence extends over thousands of years, IMO.

Sorry -- I just had to address that. Pet peeve of mine. China is the only nation in the known history of mankind that has never experienced a full collapse.

I had the DISTINCT pleasure of studying Mandarin at DLI.
We HAD to learn culture too
I am in FULL agreement with you

BUT

They STILL have a pidgen-holed way of thinking.
For instance,
when I am palm-reading
a Chinese person will walk up to me and ask how many children will be born.

I will look at their hand and say many things
ALL of which are dissmissed by the person
because the ONLY reason inside the Chinese brain for EVER having
the palm read is to see how many children you are going to have.

THERE IS NO OTHER REASON AND NO LEARNING OF NEW REASONS IS ALLOWED
INTO THE BRAIN!

Palm-reading does not show pregnancies.
It shows "things to which you give care"
from the amount of wrinkles on the side of the from top crease to wrist crease
BECAUSE
if you care for things - including plants -
you open your hand wide and crease back there

There is no room for the above typing in the Chinese brain because
the learning is done and set and no one will even listen.
They just brush off and change the subject.

It is a fiction of culture.

I prefer the Chinese culture to many many cutures
but the tunnel-vision gets very trying at times.

Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, sure, but we only recognize it in other culture's because it's not our pigeon-holed way of thinking... we're all space monkeys.

I think I need to give up on trying to explain the other thing. There's no element of self denial in the things I do except for living too much time in places like this thinking about a future that I set myself up to have to wait for instead of being able to live right now. I'm not trying to become one with the universe. I'm not trying to fight nature.

Art, you might think about Stranger in a Strange Land. The character Jubal in there says some stuff about the sexual practices of "holy men" that I tend to agree with, not that I'm a holy man. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Hi everyone, I noticed all these new posts on my thread so I'd like to respond. I didn't mean to confuse anyone, I am speaking from the perspective of Chinese Acupuncture Medicine or Chinese Energetic Therapy which is an ancient theoretical integral healing practice that promotes the idea that the body is more than just it's physical components, and that treatment takes place on an emotional, physical, and energetic level.

In Taoism, everything is balance, so there is no, don't do one thing ever because that if out of balance with what is right for you. Also Artisteroi mentioned Tantra, which, to me is similar and you can find similar references in the Upanishads, Vedas, and Tantra to what I'm talking about.

To respond to your comment Flora, the practice isn't sexist or misogynist, actually it was my female yoga teacher who first brought my awareness to the practice. Neither is it exclusive to either Taoism or Hinduism.

"The Chinese have always held the Taoist view that sexual relations between male and female are the primary earthly manifestation of the universal principles of Yin & Yang. As such, the Chinese regard sex to be as natural and indispensable to human health and longevity as rain falling on the fields is to plant life."

Having sex creates energy, this energy can build and build and build and you can create inward male and female orgasms without ejaculate that energize your internal organs instead of drawing energy away. I have had several martial arts teachers that told me so as well as personal internal experience.

In Martial Arts training, ejaculating too much, can be weakening to you and can effect your training. Don't take my word for it, experiment with self-inquiry! Here are some examples;

The Spartans did not have sex before going into battle.

For those into the occult Aleister Crowley developed his own Tantric practice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

<3 Peace
Pslim
Back to top Go down
Artisteroi

Artisteroi

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

I forget that part, and I gave my copy to my sister.

I do recall what Micheal said about the creator making us both male and female, however. How that was the greatest of all gifts, because it teaches us to strive to fulfill someone else's needs in order to meet our own desires. We cannot be complete without making our other half complete.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

PSLIM.

BOTH the culture of India and the culture of China ARE mysogenistic.
They are for men by men.
They are not evil but women were, and, often, are, chattle.

Yoga is from a patriarcal culture that burns the wife alive when the
husband dies
- a practice still practiced in parts of India.
Yoga was developed by men for men.

More over, these are very primitive ideas.

Yes, the body is more than mass.
Yes, it is fine to call it "energy"
but
in the last 30 years we have surpassed the sum total of previous human knowledge.

Looking backward does not help.

I ask again:
what will you do once you have become a "black belt" in this?

I have practiced martial arts for over 25 years, five different styles
I have practiced and studied yoga for over 32 years and have received national press nine times for the gall to ask yoga questions

I LOVE your goals and ideas but would rather not see you bark up the old-fashioned tree

Let us find some REAL things that REALLY work for yoru wonderful goals
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

PsychicSeraphicLotusMetta will have to speak for himself.

I won't become a black belt in this.

Here's an applicable quote from Napolean who was probably successful in what I've known my whole life I was gonna do:

"I feel myself driven towards an end that I do not know. As soon as I have reached it, as soon as I shall become unecessary, an atom will suffice to shatter me. Until then, all the forces of mankind can do nothing to stop me."

(EDIT -- I'm not talking about literally following in Napolean's footsteps in terms of conquest or anything crazy like that)

For about ten years I'm going to be a Taoist immortal and help people and stuff. Then I'll probably stick around for a little bit after that and die of a stroke or something. I've known since I was a kid that I die at around age 50. It's not a deathwish or a judgement that 50 is old in general for people or anything -- it's just my individual destiny. I'm not choosing to limit my "career" as a superhero to ten years because I want to quit.

(Further edit - if I may risk an offensive take on something, this is what a certain someone in my personal judgement was probably referring to when he said "Father, why hast thou forsaken me...?" --- the sudden realization that his immortality was gone)

Last edited by E0N on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Excellent!

What would you propose?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:53 pm

I don't know, man. I only kinda understand this stuff step by step. I think a handful of people are going to gather in LA and fight crime together, among other things. Also I think there may be some connections solidified between this community and some others. My armor project and training is getting ready for that.

It's very hard for me to consider circumstances lately and not believe in destiny. And I think it's pretty funny that just barely being ready to start on this stuff is going to coincide with the Mayan apocalypse.

Do you have any suggestions?

Also there are people out there way further along on this. At least I believe so.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Napoleon knew about atoms??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Flora V. Arbor wrote:
PSLIM.

BOTH the culture of India and the culture of China ARE mysogenistic.
They are for men by men.
They are not evil but women were, and, often, are, chattle.

Yoga is from a patriarcal culture that burns the wife alive when the
husband dies
- a practice still practiced in parts of India.
Yoga was developed by men for men.

More over, these are very primitive ideas.

Yes, the body is more than mass.
Yes, it is fine to call it "energy"
but
in the last 30 years we have surpassed the sum total of previous human knowledge.

Looking backward does not help.

I ask again:
what will you do once you have become a "black belt" in this?

I have practiced martial arts for over 25 years, five different styles
I have practiced and studied yoga for over 32 years and have received national press nine times for the gall to ask yoga questions

I LOVE your goals and ideas but would rather not see you bark up the old-fashioned tree

Let us find some REAL things that REALLY work for yoru wonderful goals

@ Flora, Yes. What do you mean?

@ EON

I don't think it's apocalypse and I don't think Jesus meant at the loss of his immortality.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

pslim
- let us say that you can hold it in a like it
and you CAN walk into traffic and float like water...
now what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 pm

good point
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:14 pm

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Taoist Sexuality Practice   Taoist Sexuality Practice - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Flora, this just gets more and more twisted beyond anything I meant. I'm not exactly sitting here excruciatingly holding my semen in against a torent of pent up lust expecting it to literally make me walk on water.

When I get there I'll know what to do next. That's the point. I'll consistently do whatever it is I should be doing.

According to my personal beliefs. This is really almost a religious discussion, you know?

What happens when I hit 100 hours of standup? Do I explode or something? I have no idea, but I'm just supposed to do it.

Should I assume that you have some kind of alternate answer? When I want to do stuff, I do stuff. I've been the opposite of celebate before, too. I had similar beliefs then.
Back to top Go down

Taoist Sexuality Practice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next