Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROJECT : REBIRTH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriot

Patriot

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PROJECT : REBIRTH Empty
PostSubject: PROJECT : REBIRTH   PROJECT : REBIRTH Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 pm

The hopeful outcome of this, will be that both my personal and RLSH life will be changed for the better. In effect, my life will be changed, and be somewhat “REBORN” as I will be undergoing both a physical and mental change. Much like the fictional project that brought about Captain America, and turned a skinny kid into the perfect physical and mental human being, this will hopefully do the same, so to speak. Obviously there will be no grand experiments with chemicals or machines to cause this, but more a transformation through very physical means. The end accomplishment, and hope, is that I will be what I would call a "Super Soldier". A better me all around. A me that I will be happy with. I will be updating this thread as I progress on.

I'll post more about the project a little later. But I need to get some sleep and then prepare for my teams meet up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT : REBIRTH   PROJECT : REBIRTH Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 pm

I like stuff like this. Good luck with it, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT : REBIRTH   PROJECT : REBIRTH Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:52 pm

So, how many of these projects are there now? Smile

The more the better!

Anything that takes it to the next level is AWSOME!

Gadgetastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROJECT : REBIRTH   PROJECT : REBIRTH Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

PROJECT : REBIRTH
Page 1 of 1