Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.

Go down 
+7
Urban Avenger
Polarman
Zimmer
SkyMan
Ohm
E0N (Inactive)
Midnite Detective
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Empty
PostSubject: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 pm

I ran across this a few years ago and, edited out the racial slurs and the disgusting treatment in the 'post fight' section as it does encapsulates the old school WWII combatives style of training and fighting that I focus on, and saved it for a focus training manual. I just ran into it again on this blog while doing some research.
It shows how nasty some of the people we can run into on the street can be.

I decided to post it here so some of the newer folks who haven't dealt with much violence before can see how 'the other side' thinks of fighting. A real main or kill you fight, not a club fight or some kids wrestle/punching for their friends.

AGAIN, I must warn there is some racial language other unpleasantness, but that's how it is out there so suck it up and read it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks man. That's pretty interesting.

Hopefully I don't have to say "not because I like racism," but what the heck --

racism sucks.

Last edited by E0N on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : compulsive typo fixing)
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Yep. Racism sucks.

Back to top Go down
Ohm

Ohm

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:17 pm

Man MD! You sure are pulling some great stuff out of the endless sea of crap lately!! Keep it comin!

Oh yeah... uhm, RASCISM=WRONG! EQUALITY=RIGHT!
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:33 pm

It's interesting and predictable that these guys like American History X and Romper Stomper, too.

Like they say -- there's no such thing as an anti-war movie.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm kinda 50/50 on this site

He has his history wrong, racists stole the shaved look from skinheads like gays stole the rainbow from Noah.

The stuff he has isn't total fantasy though. Not terrible at all. Good find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Zimmer wrote:
racists stole the shaved look from skinheads like gays stole the rainbow from Noah.

i had a flashback from sunday school just then, LOL
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

MD Ive probably delt with slurs that were alot worse than this
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:53 pm

I've know some skinheads in my day.

Some not bad, some very bad. But they fight dirty, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Had an incident with a few skinheads some years ago. Was out with a couple of female friends. One of them shouted ****** to my kenyan friend, the other girl totally lost it and attacked the offender. She beat the crap out of him. The others got totally paralysed, me as well, by laughter. Then they ran off.

Expect the unexpected when it comes to skinheads. I didn't and got totally paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Ako

Ako

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 pm

please dont throw skinhead around as a blanket generalization..

neo nazis.. white power skins.. hammer skins or "knuckle draggers" as they are refereed to these are your hate groups..

there are also SHARPS (skinheads against racial prejudice)

the ARA (Anti Racist Action) and others.. who take a violent stance against those hate groups and any racially biased individuals/groups.. like the KKK

there are also those that try and keep peace between them.. we call them "fencewalkers" and a lot of times that is not a safe position to take.

for Traditional Skins (Trads) its is more of a working class expression based off the mod subculture movement of 60's UK or influenced by Oi!/punk music genres.

i have skinhead friends.. i associate with them.. and if ever there was anyone i know had my back when it was against the wall it was them. I have witnessed huge brawls when the skins and punks ran the knuckle draggers out of Austin. It was a war... a war for good. so please dont trivialize this by lumping them all together.

Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Eh... well, when I was a kid the ones in Biloxi were pretty much neo-nazi white supremacy types. My first serious crush was actually on a skinbird... it was a pretty backwards place to live and I've always been a xenophile.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ako

Ako

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm

E0N wrote:
I've always been a xenophile.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 am

Zimmer wrote:
I'm kinda 50/50 on this site

He has his history wrong, racists stole the shaved look from skinheads like gays stole the rainbow from Noah.

The stuff he has isn't total fantasy though. Not terrible at all. Good find.

Actually I haven't read anything else on that blog.
I had found the original article as a forum post while monitoring a neo-nazi site (wolfa sturma something or other, I can't remember, it had a German name) a few years ago and saved it for my own uses. I didn't put the link where I got it and while preparing this thread tried to find where I originally found it. The blog that it is currently on was what popped up and since it was unedited unlike what I had kept I decided to link to that to show what some of these people can be like.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:44 pm

This article is valuable insofar as it can give some insight into how some people who identify as skinheads mentally approach a physical altercation. I don't think anyone who identifies as rlsh should take the same attitude of brutality.
Back to top Go down
DRock

DRock

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 pm

It is quite disturbing. I don't see any way to beat someone like the Skinhead described unless one becomes an animal themselves.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Gauge wrote:
This article is valuable insofar as it can give some insight into how some people who identify as skinheads mentally approach a physical altercation. I don't think anyone who identifies as rlsh should take the same attitude of brutality.

To each his own.
I'm not advocating that we go out and start biting noses off but we should be very much aware of what we could be facing, especially the guys who have NEVER ever been in a legitimate fight in their lives.

The guys who fight with this brutality understand that that nothing is off the table and we should as well. They intend to maim or kill us.
Everyone will have to make up his or her own mind on what they may have to do to defend themselves from this.
I, for one, treat every altercation as if it's going to go down this way cause if I don't that'll surely be the one I get caught napping.

Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes, I agree we must be realistic about what we could be facing, and feel it is appropriate to use extreme or even deadly force in life or death situations. Remember though that we are voluntarily putting ourselves in potentially lethal situations, and perhaps should not be so brutal. Putting someone down for good isn't easy mentally, and especially physically troublesome if the person doesn't care what damage he suffers in return for killing you. Understanding the most extreme cases of violent behavior does help prepare to defend against it, however, and that it where I find the value in this article. I think you and I are mostly on the same page, MD.
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Agreed Gauge, we're on the same page.
I wasn't trying to talk down to you or discount your experience. Not at all. Apologies if it came off that way.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

No worries. It didn't come across that way at all. I was just making sure I understood you. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.    Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Combat from a Skinhead's perspective.
Page 1 of 1