Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big Announcement

Go down 
+39
nightmare
MythoDragon
arrowdynamic
Stephen Hannaway
Dark Guardian
Geist
Triumph
Iron Lamb
Equal
DarkShadow
Thre3
!
Rook2
C
Crossfire the Crusader
Silver Sentinel
Havoc
Proteus
adamm[]
hiddensparrow
Jack Shadow
JohnDoe
Gadgetastic!
Anonyman
Leviathan
GalaxyDjinn
E0N (Inactive)
Blue Rattler
patchwork
SkyMan
Polarman
Amazonia
thanatos
Gauge
Instructor
Sleepless
herointraining
Vulpo
Zimmer
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:36 am

I'm reopening the original Heroes Network tomorrow. This place is no fun locked down to 3 sections and no Mods to ban trolls. There's like a dozen sections on the old site and a lot of really fun resources waiting to be dusted off.

Feel free to register here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And ignore the 'We're Moving' sign Smile

Heroes Network is back in business.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:38 am

And by a dozen sections I mean 37. Forgot how huge it was!
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:51 am

Thank you very much Zimmer, this is going to help me a lot. I do agree it's been very silly around here lately.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 am

Alright, Introductions, General Discussions, Whatever Topics, Weapons/Uniforms/Tools, Training, Books, Journal Section and Organized Crime Files are back to life. Should be a good start, eh? And I'll be needing a sweet Mod team.
Back to top Go down
herointraining

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 am

I just registered there, but it told me to wait the administrators' approval. No rush anyway, i know that open up a whole site might take time Smile .
Back to top Go down
Sleepless

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:55 am

I was just looking through some of the old threads, it's a shame a lot of them are messed up due to missing posts.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:45 am

I will need account activation.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 am

It wouldn't let me register. Something to do with the activation
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Gauge wrote:
It wouldn't let me register. Something to do with the activation
Yeah you have to wait for an email from an admin in order to activate your account.
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 pm

sounds good. I'll be there later today.

thanks Zimmer
Back to top Go down

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 pm

I may register, but I feel I've learned my lesson from this site, and to probably wait until I have more credibility, and if I do join before so then sit back and listen and not talk as much and then after a while start sharing my feedback, and on more normal, accepted topics. Smile

Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Everyone's account is enabled.

204, you're welcome to join. I'm not being picky about who joins, I want to give everyone a chance.
Back to top Go down
Amazonia

Amazonia

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:22 pm

Just went there and my old account still works. I'll be on there way more now. Thanks for keeping it up and reopening it.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Ive heard talk about that site and wondered if its the same one which was shut down just before I joined onto here
Back to top Go down

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Zimmer wrote:
Everyone's account is enabled.

204, you're welcome to join. I'm not being picky about who joins, I want to give everyone a chance.

Okay, coolness. Thanks for giving me a chance. Smile

Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Uhmmm, obvious question here... wont this start an all-new war with Tothian.. I know, I shouldnt have said his name. Sorry, but still. Didnt he start a new one a while ago?
Back to top Go down
patchwork

patchwork

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:09 pm

woot doing
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Sky- just ignore it and it will go away
Back to top Go down
herointraining

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Just logged in and left a couple of messages Smile
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 am

SkyMan wrote:
Tothian.
He who's name shall not be spoken...?

I know nothing of the internet politics regarding these communities.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 am

Does anyone go to his? I thought it was abandoned. Anyway, I've had over a dozen new accounts activated on the HN so right now I'm just concerned with giving this community a good space and medium to exchange ideas.
Back to top Go down

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:13 am

All-New War with Tothian....Someone's gonna have to catch me up on who Tothian is and what he's like. lol.

Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:24 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Zimmer

Zimmer

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 am

Tothian created the Heroes Network.

He got tired of running and put it up to a vote who should run it. I won that vote.

Tothian later decided he didn't like how I was running it, especially my tolerance of charity/outreach superheroes. He got the password of a Moderator and used her password to mass delete dozens of people's messages. Within a 12 hour period, he, and someone with a Florida IP address that was strongly suspected of being Master Legend, permanently deleted tens of thousands of posts.

Tothian has a history of mental illness, manipulating others, attention seeking and highly irrational behavior. He gains people's trust and uses personal information from private conversations to create drama and controversy.

I appreciate his past contributions to this community. We wouldn't be where we are without him. And he has kindly stayed out of the media, which helps us further. But he's burned bridges with passion and vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Instructor

Instructor

Category :
  • Hero Support

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:26 am

This movement attracts the most interesting people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Announcement   Big Announcement Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Big Announcement
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Life Superheroes - The Forum :: General Information :: Training & Preparation-
Jump to: