Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enviroman

Enviroman

So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog. Empty
PostSubject: So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.   So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog. Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 8:22 am

Hey guys.

So in my time away from this site I ran a small fitness/nutrition blog. I kept it going for a little while when I had some downtime, and then my work schedule kicked up again. It was based around the idea of empowering non-fit people to get their lives in order using their favorite video game characters as inspiration. It dealt with fitness, martial arts, nutrition, personal management and improvement, and some psychology/philosophy as well.

I've stopped updating now, but there's a good variety of workouts in there, so even though we're not the "Real Life Video Game Character" community, I figured there might be some good stuff for people in here anyway.

http://beagamecharacter.blogspot.com/

Someday if I have more free time I'd like to start updating it again, but I can't really give a timetable for that right now, got way too much on my plate at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.   So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog. Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 9:09 am

Wow, this looks promising.

And just for the record, I would love to see a "Real-Life Video Game Character" (or "RLVGC") movement Razz
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.   So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog. Icon_minitime1Wed May 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Kaiju How about posting the video I sent you of myself as a video game charater?

You can find it on my facebook page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.   So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

So You Want to be a Video Game Character - My old fitness blog.
Page 1 of 1