Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High motabaluzem..lol

Go down 
+10
adamm[]
E0N (Inactive)
Crossfire the Crusader
Equal
Polarman
Vulpo
the crimson fist
IronDemon
Leviathan
Black Reaper
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Reaper

Black Reaper

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

High motabaluzem..lol Empty
PostSubject: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 am

Any tips on gaining more muscle tone i an 185 and i have muscles but i want to get bigger...not fater bigger
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 am

Lean raw protein (nuts, whey protein, fresh eggs), B12, magnesium, potassium (other than from bananas) a proper regimen of weights and walking/running daily.

Before you know it, you'll be deadlifting Harley's.
Back to top Go down
Black Reaper

Black Reaper

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:32 am

Thankz dudde
Back to top Go down
IronDemon

IronDemon

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 pm

i'm not sure if this is correct or not... but supposedly it's faster to built fat, then turn the fat into muscle through exercise and weight lifting, than it is to build raw muscle.
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Fat doesn't turn into muscle.
Back to top Go down
Vulpo

Vulpo

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

the crimson fist wrote:
Fat doesn't turn into muscle.
This is correct. Fat is just fuel to burn, essentially. It's excess that the body builds up, it's nothing but junk.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2013 4:05 pm

You want to build muscle try shoveling snow Oh wait you guys dont have any snow down there any more do you? Vomit
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2013 4:24 pm

If you are bulking, eat many meals a day, stick to food with low glycemic index (high GI make you fat), train, have fun, meet people, enjoy life, be polite ect.

What is your goal? Easier if you give me a number.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire the Crusader

Crossfire the Crusader

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 1:30 am

Hey Reaper...if you havent found a gym yet, let me know. I have a great suggestion for here in Hot Springs and there are some great guys there who can help you build up.

I've lost 50+ pounds since I started going there and Im still losing...and my metabolism was in the crapper.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 am

Crossfire the Crusader wrote:
Hey Reaper...if you havent found a gym yet, let me know. I have a great suggestion for here in Hot Springs and there are some great guys there who can help you build up.

I've lost 50+ pounds since I started going there and Im still losing...and my metabolism was in the crapper.

How's your diabetes doing? Have you noticed any changes with your weight loss?
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 11:42 am

Lift a lot of weights and eat a lot, basically.
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2013 2:05 pm

increase your reps to get more muscle mass, increase weight and lower your reps to get more strength. i would do both workouts together so u get stronger and bigger at the same time. for instance i can Bench 135 20x and then i go up to 175 and get in about 5-8 reps. on my 4th set of doing benches my 135 drops to about 15 reps and my 175 drops to like 1.5 Sad Sad

eggs, fish and then chixen(prolly other birds too) are the 3 most easily digestible proteins in that order, so eat them rather than steak. someone said u only need 22 grams of protein a day(varying on your size) and 1 egg has 7grams, so u dont need more than 4. but u also want veggies and some bread in your diet, veggies got lots of vitimins and minerals that help your body carry out other functions. DRINK WATER, lots of water, it helps your body run smoother. and get some bread too for carbs. since alot of carbs are bad, buy a really expensive loaf of REAL BREAD and eat less servings, real bread has body to it where u can drip it in soup without it turning into mush.

alot of diets say to stay away from carbs but too much of anything is bad for you, personally i eat what my body is craving for, while holding back a lil. also, carbs work dierectl to energize your muscles where as other foods need to be digested first and then turned into fat and then burned off, kinda like iron demon was saying.
Back to top Go down
Black Reaper

Black Reaper

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 1:53 am

Thanks guys for the help and yeah crossfire ima need to get into that
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

For eight weeks I was never hungry and nauseous most of the time. Bulking up is fun.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2013 10:34 am

adamm[] wrote:
someone said u only need 22 grams of protein a day(varying on your size)
I think you're thinking of Flora and I think she said that was every 4 hours.

I forgot about that protein absorbing thingie... You're right. That was why I was trying to eat three eggs a day for a while there.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 pm

There is a limit on how much protein your body can actually use in a day. If you drink two protein drinks for 80 grams of protein per day, you're definitely overdoing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

I have the same problem, freaky fast metobolism, I'm skin, bones and mucsle, wirey. I want fatter fat is not junk, it's important.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:37 am

The normal metabolism variations don't matter much. It's mostly about what and how much you are eating. Abnormal high metabolism is caused by disease. You'd notice that.

It is possible to bulk up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Also what you should eat depends on your blood type; I wasn't sure of mine so I asked my doctor for a tType Test; blood draw, get results via phone call. I'm O+, I was hoping I was too; universal blood donar.
Type Os are the most ancient blood types; the hunters/warriors. Type A's were next I believe; the gatherers, who benefit more from an herbivore diet as opposed to the carnivorous Type O's with rapid fire metobolisms. Then came the Type Bs, whose requirements are more complicated in terms of diet and exercise; Type O's require intense physical exercise, Type A's benefit more from exercises in Pilates, Yoga, and other assorted calisthenics. Type Bs require a little bit of everything; the hybrids of the Blood Type world; then there's freaky rare blood types like ABO- ; I don't know much about those ones. I suggest asking qualified professionals; there's no general rule of health, or universal diet plan; what's good for one of you will flippin kill the dude sitting next to you; we are all like snowflakes.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 am

The blood type diet is just another marketing system. If you pay a doctor enough money they will endorse it. I'm not saying its not a healthy way of eating, but omitting other healthy foods due to your blood type is bull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:32 pm

How do you know?
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 pm

According to a documentary on Jack LaLanne, he started working out and dieting when he was 15. Before he passed away at 95, his diet consisted of mostly protein with some high-fiber vegetables and fruits, no grains, no dairy, and no sugars. He would start his mornings with stretches, do calisthenics  and weight-training to exhaustion, and then do cardio until exhaustion. The man was strong enough to pull 65 boats in Lake Ashinoko in Japan, filled with 6,500 lbs. of wood pulp, while he was shackled and handcuffed. He also did 1,000 jumping-jacks and 1,000 chin-ups to promote his show, and set a world record of 1,033 push-ups in 23 minutes. Results vary, of course, but as well as it worked for him... get it?
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:06 am

204 wrote:
How do you know?
I have no idea about the subject, but as a rule, most diet systems are BS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:15 am

I need a diet. I tend to forget to do little thingd like eating an sleeping; a diet and schedule would help; seeing as the doctor has more degrees than I and I'm betting most folks here in thre topic and seeing as it was both hid and his fathers lifework and with havinh read the whole book, and after asking my own doctor about it....I'm pretty sure it's legit. Funny how people throw shit down befor, lol, even lookin to dee what it is. (Not speaking to anyone specifically; just generally; I do that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:53 pm

I prefer the seafood diet. I see food...and then i eat it.

Very Happy 

I need new material... Rolling Eyes 

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High motabaluzem..lol   High motabaluzem..lol Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

High motabaluzem..lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next