Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Equipment and training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KickAss

KickAss

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Equipment and training  Empty
PostSubject: Equipment and training    Equipment and training  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:33 am

The town my team and I patrol in isn't very dangerous.
There is the odd crime, but you can never be fooled, anyone can attack you, anyone could be holding a gun or a knife and can pull it in any situation. 
My choice of defense is combat, using my fists but only if necessary. I practice on a punch bag for two hours a night as well as weight training to build up my strength.
Aswell as this, I have two batons I usually carry around with me, I only use these if the attacker is coming towards me with a weapon and only use them once the police has been called an if i'm in a life threatening situation.
After getting my butt kicked on my first or second patrol, I thought about investing into some forms of armor.
right now, im investing into some knee and shoulder pads, aswell as a stab proof vest.
Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get a good, light weight stab proof vest? Let me know, drop me a message
Many Thanks

Kick Ass
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Equipment and training    Equipment and training  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 am

Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Seeker

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Equipment and training    Equipment and training  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 'Home/Office stab protection' version is only £185 and weighs 1.9kg. Hope this helps.

-S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment and training    Equipment and training  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Equipment and training
Page 1 of 1