Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Italian RLSH community is rising!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Entomo

Entomo

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

The Italian RLSH community is rising! Empty
PostSubject: The Italian RLSH community is rising!   The Italian RLSH community is rising! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Hello colleagues.

Been a very long time. I just forgot about this astonishing forum. Really. Tainted memory!

As you already know, I kinda retired in 2011, then slowly became active again in 2012.

I patrolled a lot in the last couple of years, more than before. Even more than I did during the "old days"! I just stayed away from mass-medias, lousy reporters and, more importantly, from Internet. I truly enjoyed my MySpace time, it sparked the fire of this Movement, but Facebook is not my cup of tea. I changed this trend in the last month and started to use my Facebook account to make myself connected to the worldwide community again.

I just feel inspired and focused again, and my back has totally healed.

I wanna inform you that the micro-community I inspired here in Italy, the RLSH micro-community I single-handedly created in Italy, is indeed... flourishing!

Darkwing made the news, Power Man made the news. And I must inform you that one of the best and most popular channels here in Italy, ITALIA UNO, made a brief TV special on Darkwing.

This is a list of the most serious and commited Italian RLSHs out there, take notice:

Darkwing
Howler
Diavolo Azzurro
Cuorenero
Il Guardiano
Confessore
Power Man (still too young, even)

Okay? Hopefully this topic is useful to some of you. Connect with this people. We are growing everyday. The best has yet to come! I promise...

YOUR BROTHER E.

P.s: I miss Zetaman, Mr. Silent, Green Scorpion, Nostrum, Anax, DiscordD, Nightstalker, Dark Guardian, Silver Sentinel, Captain Prospect... will they ever come back? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Italian RLSH community is rising!   The Italian RLSH community is rising! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Awesome work bro; welcome back. Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The Italian RLSH community is rising!   The Italian RLSH community is rising! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:59 pm

I do hope the Philippine rlsh community would rise up. Only me and Filipino zorro were filipino rlsh I know
Back to top Go down
Daremyth

Daremyth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The Italian RLSH community is rising!   The Italian RLSH community is rising! Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:30 am

Hope Entomo is still active.  I like seeing worldwide RLSHs.

Last FB entry, vague, in Italian of course.  ..My dad's family was from Naples.

Blunt Google translation:
All users Facebook . They are still active and operating . Simply , do not place a lot on Facebook . I apologize if I respond to private messages and events to support late . Forget football results and " pettiness " built on purpose to confuse and mislead , devote yourself with a great spirit of synergy to build a better future for society , bit by bit . We are small , but we can make a difference , even for a few seconds . A hug. IS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Italian RLSH community is rising!   The Italian RLSH community is rising! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Italian RLSH community is rising!
Page 1 of 1