Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

G4DGET's Training Log

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

G4DGET's Training Log Empty
PostSubject: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:54 pm

I realize that I'm way out of shape and that I need to ease myself into this rather than try and tackle the two mile run thing, as I felt light headed and almost fainted on the treadmill at 1.25 miles. Here I will keep track of what I've done so far.

August 15th: Fifteen minutes on the treadmill, .67 miles.
August 16th: Ten minutes on the treadmill, due to discomfort/pain in right knee I had to cut it short.
Back to top Go down
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:33 am

August 17th: Rest today, knee continues to be a bother. Carried some heavy stuff today and walked a bit.
Back to top Go down
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:48 am

August 18th: Learned some code, walked ten minutes on the treadmill. Knee continues to be a bother. Might consider seeing a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:50 am

Definitely see a doctor. You could have stress fractures.
Back to top Go down
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:51 am

Anyman wrote:
Definitely see a doctor. You could have stress fractures.
Thank you. I'm gonna see one soon.
Back to top Go down
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:52 am

August 19th-22nd: Rest. Knee continues to bother me. Rode my bike a mile to the corner store to get (sighs) cigarettes, which I should be quitting.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:12 am

Note: Smoking can affect your lungs thus making you weak when it comes to endurance.
Back to top Go down
G4DGET

G4DGET

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:58 am

nightmare wrote:
Note: Smoking can affect your lungs thus making you weak when it comes to endurance.

Yeah, I know. I smoke to cope with my depression and anxiety, which I've been having a very hard time with. I'm forcing myself to quit, but it's not going well at all. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 pm

The patches are supposed to be somewhat effective. Of course, you should run that option by your doctor.
Back to top Go down
The White Power

The White Power

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:04 pm

I have found that prescription painkillers help. I broke my tailbone falling down the stairs when i was practicing my moves, so the doctor gave me norco. Instead of smoking, I am now eating 30 mgs of opiates a day. It's pretty great. I suggest you ask your doctor for opiates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G4DGET's Training Log   G4DGET's Training Log Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

G4DGET's Training Log
Page 1 of 1