Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faust's routine for fitness and development

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faust

Faust

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Faust's routine for fitness and development Empty
PostSubject: Faust's routine for fitness and development   Faust's routine for fitness and development Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:27 am

Being autistic, I greatly enjoy routine to the point of it being almost identical to OCPD, so this routine will act only as an example of what I do and not necessarily what anyone else may do. 
9:00 a.m. Wake up
10:00a.m. bodyweight exercises, with focus on metabolic conditioning and endurance
12 noon blend my protein shake for the day (2 scoops protein powder, 2tbsp peanut butter, 5g BCAAs, 2/3 meal replacement, and maybe a banana; 80g protein and 800 calories as well as a meal replacement drink with 40g of protein and 200 calories)
1:00p.m. breakfast with flaxseed oil, magnesium, and a small multi
3:00p.m. half an hour weight lifting, focus on strength
4:00p.m. lunch with fish oil, and some of my protein shake
5:30p.m. snack with more of my protein shake
6:00.p.m.supplemental weight training, focus on weak points and volume
7:00p.m. dinner
8:00 either a snack or the rest of my protein shake
Midnight go to bed.
I eat within an 8 hour window to promote autophagy and the production of BDNF and HGH to make sure my metabolism and mind operate at peak efficiency and my diet is protein dense and totals around 3,000 calories a day to maintain my weight of 170-175lbs at 8-10%bf, I eat 2,000 calories on my non lifting days (same food, just no shakes)
My lifting days are M,Tu,Th,Fr and are a push/pull split, with emphasis on compound movements and the second half of the week having exercises done in reverse to prevent muscle/strength imbalances. Wednesday and weekends are rest days, although on weekends I still do bodyweight and cardio. I am currently going to attempt to get 3,500-4,000 calories a day in order to increase my lean mass, since the promotion of more muscle mass would have an impact on my hormones in a comparable way fat mass can lead to diabetes.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

Faust's routine for fitness and development Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faust's routine for fitness and development   Faust's routine for fitness and development Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:02 pm

I forgot to list the liquid base for my protein shake recipe, 10oz of milk and either 2 pasteurized eggs, or 2oz of egg beaters.
Back to top Go down

Faust's routine for fitness and development
Page 1 of 1