Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals

Go down 
+5
Savage
omen
Gauge
Equal
Batman973
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:33 am

No i hid the word FRAUD in the first letters of the rows you doofus, go look again, the message is moot. Fool. Muahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:35 am

For you I would need to put "Highly suspect salty gremlin troll" and that is just way to much work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:37 am

You evil genius.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:38 am

Says the word lawyer that just attempted to call me dishonest for a bed time infraction, You are a grade A clown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:43 am

I'm just eager for you to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 am

I'm not really in to gay stuff. I mean it is o.k. if you are, I'm just not on that part of the latex scene o.k. I mean it's great you are out here experimenting and stuff. It's just not why I am here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:55 am

I am, actually.

I sincerely doubt you think it's okay though, otherwise you wouldn't have been so uncouth as to use sexual orientation as an insult. 
Hey...I think there might be something in the forum rules about that. 

But yes, I've done it with a lot of guys over the years.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:55 am

Not on topic, your assumptions about me , my gender , and my orientation are exactly that, your assumptions. Stop trying to hate label me and lets get this post back on topic, and you can go be eager somewhere else where you feel safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:57 am

...You are so very confused.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:59 am

Appreciate the flirting sir but I must firmly and positively re-enforce that I am not interested in you in that way. Lets keep it professional please. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:01 am

I'm not interested in you that way either. And you don't have much of any place to be talking about professionalism. You use words like poo-poo and doofus. I don't think I've heard that since....middle school.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:08 am

Trying to speak to people on their level. Like when I talk to you I use short words and small sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:10 am

Logging off.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:11 am

Merry Xmas!
Back to top Go down
omen

omen

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:31 am

Guys, do not entertain this guy. He is literally a TROLL.

He is trying to play mind games by going through old posts, picking 'bird seeds' of information and wedging them into his act.

Note - He evades direct questions, lies, and runs from anything that strikes him. He's simply a child with thin skin and no friends. He despises gays and has very little to no evidence to back up any of his claims.

He is feeding off of his control over those who answers his requests. Don’t do it.

The most honest thing about this fruitcake is his name… ‘SAVAGE’. He’s like flea on a mutt, he enjoys the stink while embedding his head in flesh. He’s nothing more than a parasite, sucking the blood of your answers, only to use them against you. Do NOT entertain him.

Ask yourself… for every question he’s asked and for every respectful answer you’ve given, what has he given in return?

A crappy attitude, bad breath from his keyboard strokes, and sad-little-kiddie name calling.

He’s a tiny-minded TROLL sitting under the bridge yelping for a toll to be paid while beating his breasts.

He’s a parasite.

Treat him as such. Do NOT entertain him.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:37 am

Ok so back on topic please.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:27 am

In regards to the ongoing trolling I hope we can all see past this and try to keep the posts on the intended topics. In regards to trying to bury my posts under garbage, well omen is a pretty hostile and petty little guy so if he has nothing better to do Xmas eve than follow me around scooping my poops , well what more can be done. Sounds like more would just be kicking a sad creature that is clearly already defeated and deserving of pity more than anger. Hope life gets better for you Omen. Poor guy.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:42 am

Great topics on this forum quality stuff.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:14 pm

If anyone has anything constructive to add feel free. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:54 pm

This post and another post about sensitive information have caused me to be targeted by Gauge,Omen, "204" tho from what I hear he was ousted so this may be one of these buffoons under cover, and the fake desk cop who covers asses of his pals Urban avenger. The purpose seems to be to prevent my voice from reaching the reader. If you are reading this it has not been expunged yet, or I have posted my copies. Either way I think any open minded reader can see how this COINTELPRO style activity of divisiveness, corruption, and deception is standard operating procedure for these clowns. I hope my posts have been illuminating and entertaining. 

Blue Monkeys will return......
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:08 pm

This is not actually a thing. It is not happening. Made up fantasy crap.
Back to top Go down
Savage

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:09 pm

Nothing to see here people. lol , classic.
Back to top Go down
Geist

Geist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:03 am

I don't know if I've ever spoken with Savage, but I might be the RLSH who he's previously referred to about this topic.

Here's my true story and you be the judge of what the circumstances indicate:

Many of you might know that I'm on friendly terms with Phoenix Jones. We haven't spoken in awhile, but we used to frequently. At that time, he was rising in popularity and notoriety, too. (He told me I was the second person he called after being released from jail after "The Pepper Spray Incident," but I bet I was the third or fourth.)
Months after that, he told me that he had gained a Federal-level contact (A "Commissioner Gordon") and saw an advantage to having them. I believed him, but didn't really see the value. He mentioned that he had asked his contact about various RLSH friends of his and whether they were okay or considered a liability in the government's eyes. That included me.

He said his contact said, "Geist? He checks out as harmless. And if he didn't, a federal agent is his next door neighbor, anyway." Phoenix asked me if that might be true. 

This is something that Phoenix and I had never spoken about, but it is true. The only reason I know this is that the Feds do periodic checks on their agents and sometimes go around to the neighbors, sporting badges, IDs and everything and ask if we've ever seen unusual activity or strange behavior from my neighbor, who they identified as one of their agents. It's routine.

The point is, I never told Phoenix or any RLSH about my neighbor being a federal agent, and he was informed of it by his federal contact.

To me, that's proof of what Savage is purporting.

I don't think it's threatening or malicious. My neighbor is a very nice lady and I say hi or chit-chat with her whenever I see her. She knows I know that she knows, I'm certain. And that's cool with me, since I have nothing to hide from "THEM." But it's still proof of a level of observation.

The second thing I might add, is that I had a very excellent new RLSH partner in the Minneapolis area a number of years back. He was fantastic and showed up at every patrol, even when no one else could. He was young and extremely physically fit, doing a lot of the leaps, crawling around and footwork that an older guy like myself would rather let someone else handle. We only did charitable work and foot patrols, but he was happy to do it.

After about a year, he told me that he had to quit being an RLSH and regretfully needed to sever any association with us because he had enrolled to become a policeman. He was a great guy and demonstrated a lot of commitment and honor that I haven't really seen in anyone before or since.

He told me that while he didn't want me or any other RLSH to contact him, that he would be keeping a kind eye on me. I did once get a brief positive note from him about a year or so ago. He's still out there.

I do sort of wonder if he wasn't a "Friendly Fed" finding out what exactly goes on during a few patrols. Again, he would have found out that we're quite harmless and very beneficial to a lot of folks. I wish him well.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:22 pm

It stands to reason that the RLSH "movement", such as it is, would be monitored by federal agencies, considering some are involved with various forms of activism, like Angle Grinder Man and Superbarrio Gómez, and Australia's Flying Fox and Thylacine, who are connected with the Animal Liberation Front.
I'm sure there are agencies with files on current and past RLSH, maybe even, as Geist said, infiltrators. After all, they bothered putting people undercover in Greenpeace, Cointelpro even worked against feminists. There's always government funding for any amount of foolishness if the paperwork is done.
The feds would be remiss in their duties if someone hadn't given the community the once-over and collated a dossier that in all likelyhood is stamped "mostly harmless", at least on an organisational level, due to the lack of larger organisations with political agendas, whatever some individuals are pushing, and the methods of some individuals who use violence or carry firearms.
But Savage strikes me as just coming here to LARP, and gets pissy if people won't play with him. If he did get his info off Geist, he seems to have taken off and gone running with it and ended up in tinfoilhat land.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Long story short the Government at large doesn't give a rat's rear about us as a possible threat. Was told much the same thing when I made a board on my server. Was told that they had computer monitoring that picked up on certain words etc. So when I set up my board ( the current link being http://phpbb.unrealitylab.dtdns.net/ ) I deliberately put posts in it with words like Jihad ,manifesto and Armageddon plans to name a few. Net result zero. No men in black with government ID's No Scully and Mulder types coming to call. No increased police presence or neighbors being asked about me. Was a tad disappointed actually when I had made it that easy for them. While they might keep tabs on particular wing nuts that say they are RLSH's the same way they have tracked wing nuts from day 1 the RLSH group as a whole is not on their agenda. For 1 thing I have yet to see a accepted definition of what a RLSH is. Can anyone explain to me the difference between a COS player doing charity work and a RLSH doing it ? So far the best I've been able to come up with is that COS players often have better made outfits.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals    The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals  - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The authorities monitoring RLSH as radicals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3