Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone train in their suit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Does anyone train in their suit Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:45 am

When i first started going out as the Bat some years ago  it never occurred to me to think "hey maybe I should practice with this thing on." Moving in it took some small adjusting, so has anyone else had this happen to them or were they smarter than me lol and trained in costume before going out ?
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 am

I'm not sure how the hell anyone fights in a cape.
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:24 pm

Well Cornelius it works rather well for me . You fight in a cape the same way you get to Carnage Hall.

Practice. Practice. Practice.
Back to top Go down
Batman973

Batman973

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Cornelius Brunner wrote:
I'm not sure how the hell anyone fights in a cape.

Honestly just practice I don't really notice it anymore but it's still detachable just in case
Back to top Go down
Superman

Superman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 pm

It actually comes in very handy. But then it could be because of the design (mine!) and the fact that I'm used to it. Part of it is a mentions in a few comic books and movies about heroes coming to dire situations on account of a cape. Good reading but like many things in comic book inspired stuff removed from reality. I'm 67 and I have worn 1 since I was 17. If they were a problem I'd be dead by now and not replying to this post.

Superman
Back to top Go down
Jarvis_AI

Jarvis_AI

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:06 pm

Well, I used to train in my costume, but then the pants are a bit long and they used to get on the way. Now my new costume has a cape [since I now live near the woods and I'm more of a RLSH Ranger than anything - ilegal hunting and poisoning animals arround here are daily occurences when this spot is sort of a natural reserve withought actual rangers] I am still trying to figure out how to use this thing. A hooded cape. Starting to try to figure out how to make it offset to access my gear easily.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:29 am

Is this page stretching and scrolling horizontally instead of the text wrapping around for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Jarvis_AI

Jarvis_AI

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Yep. Happening to me too. It's like the website's resolution is a LOT bigger than the screen and right now, I'm on a 22 inch one.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 pm

I always test my suit for flaws, improvements and what can and needs to be upgraded and updated in it. It helps to work out whatever kinks could possibly show.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:42 am

Yeah, you gotta be careful in case your kinks are showing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone train in their suit   Does anyone train in their suit Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Does anyone train in their suit
Page 1 of 1