Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Human Brain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RLSH_Riot

RLSH_Riot

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 am

Hello everybody.
As a crowd control and riot hero, it is important for me to understand people and how they work, think and act.
This is where psychology comes in handy. Psychology can help me with de-escalation and calming down of crowds or just one person.
As a fellow hero, I suggest everyone should try psychological techniques (some come naturally like empathy).
They might not help with every situation but some cases might need them.
There are free classes online.
Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:25 am

Coolness; definitely a subject worth studying. I intend to take professional classes in college after I get my GED; I don't trust free classes personally; I prefer human teachers who stand to lose something if they fuck up the job I've hired them to do: Teach me the information I want as accurately as possible lol. I'd want a name and a face basically lol. Otherwise I'm nervous. =P
Back to top Go down
RLSH_Riot

RLSH_Riot

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:50 pm

Mr. Goose wrote:
Coolness; definitely a subject worth studying. I intend to take professional classes in college after I get my GED; I don't trust free classes personally; I prefer human teachers who stand to lose something if they fuck up the job I've hired them to do: Teach me the information I want as accurately as possible lol. I'd want a name and a face basically lol. Otherwise I'm nervous. =P
That's really understandable, I respect your choice
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:09 am

I'd recommend Geoff Thompson's "The Art of Fighting Without Fighting: Techniques in Personal Threat Evasion".
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:48 pm

A good book. I also recommend "Introduction to Hypnotherapy" and "The Ericksonian Approach", by Daniel Jones.
Back to top Go down

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Hmmm...Thanks guys. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Human Brain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human Brain   The Human Brain Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Human Brain
Page 1 of 1