Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Difae

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Empty
PostSubject: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:53 am

I am a free personal trainer and have multiple clients with all different goals. I would love to help the rlsh community in building some of the strongest, most endurant, and quickest athletic heroes we could possibly have.

I have 5 years of obsessive research under my belt and know more about Fitness than I do anything else. You won't hear an ounce of Bro Science from me.

Fight on and fight strong!
Difae
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:47 am

YAY!

With which association are you certified?
Back to top Go down
Difae

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:32 pm

As of now, none. I am however qualified, unlike half of personal trainers that have little knowledge in fitness. That isn't mean being negative btw. Anyone can get certified. I just have 5 years of obsessive research under my belt and the knowledge/answers to back up my claims.

Don't worry, you'll find them factual lol. After I move, I'll be after my certification. It cost money to get first.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:07 am

If you need help studying, I have 40 years and 8 certifications and am a Recognized Expert Witness on the subject of Weight Lifting and provider of continuing education credits for other certified professionals.

I LOVE to type about exercise ALL the time!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:34 pm

Hey, I have a Phd in Bro Science! It's a perfectly cromulent field of research.
Back to top Go down
Difae

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 pm

@FloraV.Ador that is very helpful, thank you. I get tired of researching

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Difae

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Cornelius Brunner wrote:
Hey, I have a Phd in Bro Science! It's a perfectly cromulent field of research.

Lol

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian    Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fitness Personal Trainer and Dietitian
Page 1 of 1