Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your stats ITT.

Go down 
+12
Artisteroi
Justice258
Coyote
AoM
Kaiju
Sonic Eagle
E0N (Inactive)
ZERO
Equal
Gauge
Enviroman
onikage
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Post your stats ITT. Empty
PostSubject: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 176 lbs

Bench: 150ish prolly (yeah I know its pretty terrible lol but I'm working on it)

40 yard dash: 4.9

So whats your stats....and any extra ones you can think of.
Back to top Go down
onikage

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Height: 5'9.5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Bench: 145 lbs
Pull-ups (wide): 22
Push-ups:20
40 yard dash: my dash is fast, my mile is slow.
Constant boxing sparing (no taking breaks): 5 min
Squat Machine: 240lb (super hard for me)
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:03 am

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 204(and climbing!)
Bench: Probably about 300, calculating by percentage modifiers with my usual backpack amount.
Front Squat: 200lb Sandbag
Pullups: 21 naked, 10 w/20 lb Sandbag
Handstand Pushups: 23 Naked, 11 w/20 lb sandbag.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Why don't we all post our real names and home addresses as well. Just kidding guys, but I think most people will not be giving out this kind of information. At least not in a public forum. If you come to a meetup, you may be more likely to get info like that.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:33 pm

To be honest, I don't get the point of posting my stats. We ain't playing D&D or anything. Well, most of us ain't. I hope.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

To be fair, and hopefully sound like less of a d$$k, I realize newbies are much more likely to ask/answer a question such as this. I just personally don't give out much info of this nature.
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Interestingly enough, one of the things that made me think I could never be a superhero when I was a bit younger(and before I found this forum) was that I'm only 5'10", and batman and superman always seem to be four inches taller than anyone else around them. Then I learned that nightwing, who happens to be one of my favorites, is 5'10" as well, and a very similar body type to myself.

It may sound kind of stupid, but that actually made me really happy, lol. nice to know that Dick is rollin with the big boys when he's just an average height dude like me.
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

No thanks.

Is this so people can feel better about themselves? Or worse?

What is this for? And don't say, just to know, because there is a reason for everything.
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm not sure what the intent of the original poster was, but in an active fitness community, it is kind of nice to know where everyone stands. We don't have the benefit of being in a gym together so we can't be as helpful providing advice as we could be with person-to-person interaction. It's useful and informative to see what other people of one's height/weight/build are capable of to have goals to shoot for, and knowing what someone else's position is before giving any sort of advice can be useful.

Again, just my take on it, not sure what the OP's intent was.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:15 pm

I think people are just trying to be competitive. Whatever gets people to train, I guess.

I've been biting my tongue on posting just this, tho:

"36" 26" 36""

Smile

Last edited by E0N on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to correct a number because a typo ruined the joke.)
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:53 pm

E0N wrote:
I think people are just trying to be competitive. Whatever gets people to train, I guess.

I've been biting my tongue on posting just this, tho:

"36" 26" 26""

Smile

**wolf whistle**
Back to top Go down
Sonic Eagle

Sonic Eagle

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 pm

6ft4in
200lbs
Back to top Go down
onikage

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

I guess I posted mine to see how it compared to patrolers baselines. It would be nice to know what is "recommended" for being in the field. But I guess that didn't really work out seeing as folks took it more as a pissing contest than a knowledge of the baseline of being a RLSH.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:32 pm

You can go in the field at any fitness level -- like sick homeless dudes survive in "the field" every day... the field is just basically outside. Just stick with activities that you can handle, whatever that means to you personally. Try to improve so you can do more stuff later.

Smile
Back to top Go down
onikage

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Well I understand that. Its just nice to have a goal to shoot for is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 am

I just wanted to see where the people that actually have done something are at. Btw to the people that are to insecure to post I'm not bragging(there's a reason to y i thought my bench was pathetic). Anyways there's nothing wrong with some friendly competition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:44 am

onikage wrote:
Height: 5'9.5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Bench: 145 lbs
Pull-ups (wide): 22
Push-ups:20
40 yard dash: my dash is fast, my mile is slow.
Constant boxing sparing (no taking breaks): 5 min
Squat Machine: 240lb (super hard for me)
Damn 22 wide grip pullups....that's a bunch. I thought when I did 10 that was a bunch lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 am

Enviroman wrote:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 204(and climbing!)
Bench: Probably about 300, calculating by percentage modifiers with my usual backpack amount.
Front Squat: 200lb Sandbag
Pullups: 21 naked, 10 w/20 lb Sandbag
Handstand Pushups: 23 Naked, 11 w/20 lb sandbag.
Don't know if serious but if so.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 pm

I knew you were going to claim people were insecure who didn't want to post.

Predictable.

Whatever makes you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:00 pm

human
level 11 cleric/fighter

Str: 9
Int : 11
Con: 8
Dex: 9
Wis: 3

katana ++
knife +
staff +
Back to top Go down
Enviroman

Enviroman

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Dogman wrote:
human
level 11 cleric/fighter

Str: 9
Int : 11
Con: 8
Dex: 9
Wis: 3

katana ++
knife +
staff +

Best response.

/thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:03 pm

ZERO wrote:
I knew you were going to claim people were insecure who didn't want to post.

Predictable.

Whatever makes you feel better.
No shit it it was predictable because it's completly obvious that the only reason someone wouldn't want to post some general stats about themselves is due to them being insecure.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm

...or because they think it's silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Yea it's silly if you think of stats as in RPG stats lol.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

It's called humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your stats ITT.   Post your stats ITT. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Post your stats ITT.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next