Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dealing with conflicts

Go down 
+9
Kaiju
Sleepless
Proteus
Equal
kapes13
The Reverend
DarkShadow
Citizen
Polarman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Dealing with conflicts Empty
PostSubject: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 pm

1. How do you deal with People who are violent while drunk or otherwise intoxicated?

2. How do you deal with people who are violent and they are not drunk or intoxicated?

3. How do you deal with bullies picking on the kids whether or not they are not your own kids who are the bullies or victims?

4. How do you deal with people who are threating to harm/kill themselves and/or other people?

5. How do you deal with cases such as missing or stolen property such as bikes dogs ect.?

6. How do you deal with vicous animals such as dogs that got loose?
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Citizen

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 pm

...Upon preparing my answers for this, it has dawned on me that I may have some anger issues. Neutral

Citizen.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Your not alone Citizen.

And my my response to Polarman's questions...

1. Taser
2. Taser, plastic handcuffs
3. A glare and Warning, then i start tapping a escrima baton
4. Ask questions, try to calm them down, have police on standby, let them know if they need an ear, i'll give it to them.
5. Keep a sharp eye out when patrolling.
6. If it's vicious and attacks, pepper spray or Taser, if not try to calm the animal and make sure it doesn't harm anyone.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Citizen

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Mine were along the lines of:

1. Try to calm them down & offer them water. If this fails, a head-butt.

2. Repeatedly head-butt until they stop or I receive a major concussion.

3. Hurl abuse & threats at bullies. None of that shenanigans is going on on my watch!

4. Now this I have some experience with. Talk, listen carefully & share my own experiences. If it is others they are trying to kill then obviously, head-butt.

5. I don't really. If I see something being stolen, I will intervene but, I can't really spend my time looking for people's lost keys or runaway cats. If I see the cat then that is different, but I won't really go out of my way.

6. If it is an immediate danger to people I would kill it. If it was just rabid & aggressive, I would maybe call the RSPCA or police. To be honest, I don't much care for animals & can't understand people who have pets.

Citizen.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

I was distracted so Ill continue with my list of questions

7. How do you deal with kids who are lost?

8. How do you deal iwth kids who might be afraid of you with your suit and mask on?

9. How do you deal with people who expect too much from you such as Somebody telling you to use your superpowers to catch that guy who just mowed down a bunch of kids in the playground with his skidoo?

10. How do you deal with people making racist remarks whether directed at you or someone within the same area? for Ex being told "Why dont you go back to where you came from? Name calling such as "Nigger" or "white trash"

Theese I have either dealt with or was a wittness to at one time or another I just wanted your point of view and see if there are any NON Violent solutions to theese questions
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Citizen

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:29 pm

7. Take them to one of the lost children points & wait with them or call the police & wait until an officer arrives.

8. Meet them at eye level & talk to them. Maybe even let them wear my mask. Again, like pets I do not much care for children but, I'd be willing to make an effort.

9. What's a skidoo? Think my response would probably be along the lines of "I'll do my best but, this is more a job for people who get paid for this. They have fast cars with flashy lights."

10. Venom. Every last drop of it in my arsenal would be directed at said person's face until they weep. Failing that, head-butt.

Citizen.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 2:43 pm

How would Polarman Deal with theese 10 conflicts What methods would he use to get through this can he do it without anybody getting hurt?

Stay Tuned for Monday's program

Same Polar time

Same Polar Channel
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Citizen you are effin cool .
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Citizen

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

The Reverend wrote:
Citizen you are effin cool .

I'm going to ignore that sarcasm & take it as a genuine compliment. Wink

Thank you, my handsome friend. You are also fantastically brilliant.

Citizen.
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:31 pm

No sarcasam intender brother hero . I kike your honest responses on this thread
Back to top Go down
Citizen

Citizen

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Ah, then thank you again my good man.

I was going to try and Cap America my answers up a bit to make myself seem more noble, but anyone who knows me wouldn't believe it anyway so, would be futile.

Peace to you, my good sir.

Citizen.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow

DarkShadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 4:37 pm

7. Calm them down and reassure them that they are safe (and i'm no threat) call the police.

8. Reassure them i'm no threat to them whatsoever.

9. Ignore them.

10. Glare at them and continue to glare until they think or are brave enough to come closer, after that...pepper spray or Taser them.

DarkShadow out
Back to top Go down
kapes13

kapes13

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 pm

WOW - these are great questions! A true test of the hero!

I believe I would have some trouble with some of them, some things require a firm hand and others patience and delicate application of common sense.

Thanks for the mind-check!
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 am

At 1 and 2 it would depend alot on the “balance of power“, if I can make the subject realize/belive it‘s not a fight he want to get into. I‘ll let him make the first move unless I‘m overpowered. In that case I‘ll ambush or back off depending on the situation. The difference between 1 and 2 would mostly be how to take them down. At 6 I‘d use the same model, but different communication forms.

3: Shoo them off.

4: Find a common ground and go from
there.

5: Let the police solve
them.

7: Depens on where it is. Act lile a responsoble adult and use the channels available to help.

8: I‘ll wag.

9: I‘ll bite ‘em

10: Spontanius insults. With some luck it can lead to a humiliating event for them.
Back to top Go down
Proteus

Proteus

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Sun May 15, 2011 2:16 pm

Ok, I think I can handle some of these:

1&2 pretty much covered - try to calm, otherwise subdue them until they calm down (or until the cops get there)

3. Scaring them usually works as a start, but bullies usually have deeper issues that need to be dealt with, so eventually they will start up again.

4. Talk them down, if they become physically violent subdue them (if possible) or call the police.

5. Get as much info as possible then pass that info on to the police.

6. CALL ANIMAL CONTROL

7. Ok, first off you need to calm the child down, get as much info from them about their parents as possible. try to go back to the place where they originally discovered they were lost. If you are in a place where they have a loud speaker system, find a manager who can make an announcement, if you are outside call the police. They have resources you don't. Above all GET BACKUP, and that means any responsible adult that's handy. Unfortunately we live in a world where the last thing you want is witnesses seeing you walking off alone with a crying child. Get other people involved and stay highly visible for the reason I just stated, and because the parents are probably also looking for their child (hopefully)

8. Ok, kids cry at the sight of Santa Claus, and he brings them cool stuff. You can try to reassure them that you're the good guy, but what can you do, ya know?

9. First I would ask if they are really serious about the skidoo thing, since they are obviously out of touch with reality thinking I have any kind of superpowers, and if they ARE serious, then I will demonstrate my amazing flip psychotronic communicationator power that allows me to summon the local constabulary through thin air simply by pushing three simple buttons!

10. If they are making comments directly at you, all you need to say is this "Look, I'm already standing out here in tights and a cape, do you seriously think there is anything you can say that's gonna bother me? Push off." If they are making the comments or hate speech against another.... Well, I gotta go with Citizen's head-butt thingy.....
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 am

1. Stay out of the way and observe while calling the police unless they are endangering someone who is unable to defend himself For Ex. A child Then Ill step in long enough to get the child out of there or for the child to get away from him

2. See Above

3. I will try to talk the bully down while giving the children time to get away from him or if someone has already been injured Ill tell the other kids to go get help If my kids were bullies They would be grounded and I woulod talk with the other family about us all getting together for dinner somewhere and talk about it

4. Ill quietly call the police then try to talk to them until they get here

5. This is a continuing problem up here in Iqaluit just like car theft is in Ontario and the other provinces I hope I can find the bike still in one piece and be able to let the owner know where it is so they can get it back As for the dogs All pets have some kind of value for the owners Alot of times they get stolen and shipped south where they are sold on the black market for cash 90% of them are never seen again If I can bring a dog back to its owner that would be great

6. Ill have someone call the cops or the city by law to get it and I have been known for wrestling the dogs as I have taken self defence against animals plus my gloves are very thick and loose and I wear steel toe boots

7. If they are in the North Mart I take them over to the customer service and have them page the parents or if they are closed I take them over to either the food court area and sit with them or the toy section Im always visible with the kids so that the parents can find us easily If they are in the play ground I stay with them on a wide open area of the climbing structures and watch so he doesnt get hurt while playing

8. I have a photo book that has pics of me with kids some of which are dating back to the 1990s shortly after I first started It usually works with them I also have that game on my DSi with the characters that look like myself running around as the main hero in the game which is a fav for the the kids

9. I ask them if they think they can do a better job than I am doing as for the skidoo thing I would try to get a licence plate number but that can be tricky if the skidoo is spraying a thick cloud of snow into the air behind them I will try to track down the skidoo and report it to the cops

10. I have been known from time to time for shooting my mouth off at people making remarks and name calling at me or at kids in the past For Ex I ran into a guy a few months ago and here is what was said

Guy: What the hell are you doing with that shovel and helmet on your head?

Me: Im on my way to shovel snow for someone

guy: Oh really You look like youre carrying a weapon you asshole

Me: If I was an asshole with a wepon I would dress like you

Guy: Then why dont you dress like me?

Me: Because the dress would look better on you than it would on me and I dont like Weapons

Guy: You Crazy Mother fucker

Me: Im sorry but I dont know your mother that well Is she that drunken hag that came by my place last night?

Guy: What?

Me: I called the cops on her You can talk to Officer -------- ---------- He is the cop who picked her up If he isnt at the detachment then he is probably at his other job

Guy: What other job?

Me: He also works as the city dog catcher

Guy: Ill have you know that my mother died last year

Me: Are you saying that some how I went all the way across town to the cemetary Dug up your mom's grave took the casket home with me Opened the casket and undressed you mother then screwed her Put her clothes back on her Put her back into the casket and took her back to her grave and reburied her again? You should stop dissing your mother like that and have more respect for the dead

Guy: (Thows up hands turns around) Thats it Im out of here you son of a bitch!

Me: I dont know if you can tell while Im wearing this mask but I can assure you that I am not your son! (Turns around a walks away)
Back to top Go down
Sleepless

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 1:40 pm

1. Attempt to reason with them, if it doesn't work call local force and keep them the person there until they arrive. (Usually around an hour or so with exception.)

2. If armed, disarm them first, then attempt to reason with them, if they continue again call local force and attempt to keep them there.

3. I'd protect the victim with out harming the bullies, they're kids to, mind you if they fall more towards my age I have far less issue with being physical. People like that usual run with out my mask on though.

4. Reason with them, if I get close enough try to remove their weapon, and disable them.

5. I don't.

6. I carry a thick canvas bag with me for dogs, it's got a few holes near the mouth and so far a dog hasn't been able to bite through it. If it came down to it I would incapacitate the dog.

7. I have the advantage of knowing most of the people in my area fairly well, so if they give me a last name I can find a family member fairly easily. With out that, I'd probably take them to a government service building, like a police station.

8. I have a spare mask with me to cover my usual one, it's blue and the few who have seen it don't seem to afraid.

9. Recommend them to a therapist while I try to stop the guy on the skidoo.

10. Depends how bad it is, if I see real danger in it beyond words I'll intervene, but it's unfortunately their right to be bigots.
Back to top Go down
Kaiju

Kaiju

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 5:43 pm

1. Do whatever I can to scare them off. If they're drunk or intoxicated this probably wouldn't be too hard.

2. Same as above, but I plan to get either pepper spray or some sort of improvised weapon in case that fails. I'd obviously call the cops if need be as well.

3. Assuming the bully is a kid, I would do what I had to in order to defend the victim kid without harming the bully. If the bully isn't a kid, same thing only a little less concern about harming the bully (though I would still rather not do anything more than pepper spray them).

4. One word: diplomacy.

5. Raise awareness, and gather information for the police if possible.

6. Depends. If the dog is just angry for some reason, I would try to calm it down. If it had rabies, I would get everyone out of the area and call the proper authorities to handle it.

7. See my answer for 5.

8. I really can't see this happening with my uniform, but I would take off my goggles and show them I'm a nice guy, including a couple jokes at my own expense.

9. I would just shrug off the comment for the moment and do what I need to do.

10. I would go up to them and say something like "HEY! KNOCK IT OFF!" Once they shut up, I would comfort the victim.
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I would have expected everyone here to answer 1 - 7 starting with: Call appropriate authorities.
Back to top Go down
Ohm

Ohm

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 pm

1. Get those who aren't violent when drunk away from the person in question. Separation first. Better to prevent conflict than try to protect when it happens.

2. I feel like this is too broad of a question.

3. I've done this a couple of times, and it works for some reason. I step in between the two and just lead the "victim" somewhere else. Like I just take his shoulders and steer him elsewhere. Takes like five seconds and you just keep walking until the kid feels safe. Later, I inform the school staff, or if that's not plausible then at least the kid's guardian, yeah?

4. I find that there's no formula at all for this sort of thing. Usually I just listen and give them a chance to rant or cry or w/e it is, really, even if some of it's incoherent or whatnot. If that doesn't help, then I get a few others involved in it, depending on the situation, i.e. a school counselor for a kid who's been seriously considering killing himself. And I try to stay in contact with the person, not just do one good deed by giving them a shoulder to cry on and then ditching them because "it's taking too long" or whatever. I see that more than I'd like to and it's fucking pathetic.

5. Report it to law officials. And see if there's something I can do for the affected persons, even if it's just a small errand or two.

7. fyi I've never encountered a lost child outside of a playground, fair, or amusement park. Almost always the parents are nearby- panicked and calling out their kid's name, so put 2 and 2 together. If the parents don't seem to be anywhere nearby, offer the kid your hand and lead them to the front offices of the establishment and the people there should be kind enough to take it from there. I'm assuming it'd be tough to do this without wrongfully getting barred for pedophilia or kidnapping for some of you, but I'm just a mild-mannered high schooler so I don't have any problems. LOL
Also, this might be an irrelevant tip, but many of the kids who I got back to their parents were wearing clothes that matched something that the parent was holding, or was wearing themselves. My best example is a little girl I found bawling at the local art fair, wearing a Tinkerbell shirt and shoes. I spotted a woman holding a child's Wendy (from Peter Pan) sweater, turned out to be her mom.

8. Inapplicable. : )

9. Uh, I find that people often expect from you the image you've built for them. Otherwise... what?

10. "Dude, unbelievable." And I walk away.

-

@Gauge Sometimes calling the appropriate authorities will just inflame the situation. Or the worse scenario is that during the time it takes for the "appropriate authorities" to get wherever they need to get, it's too late.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 12:01 pm

It might be interesting to set up some scenario training and find out how you deal with these things when they're randomly presented to you...
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Ohm wrote:
@Gauge Sometimes calling the appropriate authorities will just inflame the situation. Or the worse scenario is that during the time it takes for the "appropriate authorities" to get wherever they need to get, it's too late.

No argument on that point, Ohm. Didn't say it was the right answer, just that I expected to see it a lot.
Back to top Go down
DRock

DRock

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm

>1. How do you deal with People who are violent while drunk or otherwise intoxicated?

I request that they calm down or find a safe way home, because they are being disruptive. If they are belligerent towards me, I warn them that I will call the cops, followed by calling the cops when they don't cease. If they get physical, I will put distance between myself and the other person by any means (yes, means running away) while calling the cops. I will seek to restrain or push if only to buy time, and fight only if no other option is available (backed in a corner, etc).

The good thing is that drunks, though hard to fight, are easier to avoid their attacks.

The most important thing is, however, that I am the centre of attention, not any other person that happens to be around. That is to avoid anyone else being hurt by this person. If they ignore me I'll get more insistent and take further action.

>2. How do you deal with people who are violent and they are not drunk or intoxicated?

That's trickier, but the proceedure's the same as #1. I'd try to use more reasoning (it's assumed they can reason better sober, maybe not). When words fail... see #1.

>3. How do you deal with bullies picking on the kids whether or not they are not your own kids who are the bullies or victims?

My kids or someone else's kids? That's irrelevant, and not because I'm single and childless. Until proven otherwise, every kid has equal measure.

You have to neutralize a bully quickly, before they get worked up. When it comes to kids I feel safe enough to get between the two parties involved, to separate them. Then tell them both to leave, making sure they go in opposite directions. If anyone is hurt, I will help tend wounds. If there is a clear cut case of who's the bully and who's the victim, I just tell the bully to leave. If they are beating up someone I will physically intervene, no exception, damn the legal repercussions.

I do NOT tolerate bullies.

4. How do you deal with people who are threating to harm/kill themselves and/or other people?

Simple. Call cops. Distract the suicidal/homicidal person until help arrives. Don't get in an argument with the person, or tell them what they're doing is wrong until you calm them down, or you'll set them off. Let them do the talking. Ask them their life story if you have to. There's always a reason why they're acting the way they are. Ask them. The longer the story the better, for it buys time.

Then follow #1 if things get more hinky.

5. How do you deal with cases such as missing or stolen property such as bikes dogs ect.?

I recently did. First, gather as much info as you can. Serial numbers, descriptions, etc. Then file a report with the police. In the case of stolen items, they check the local pawn shops, so those serials really help.

You can always check the pawn shops yourself, but cops have more pull than your average Joe Civilian.

You can, of course, try to post flyers in your neighborhood.

Creatures can't be reasoned with. You gotta get physical as soon as they do. If I have the time, wrap my jacket around my arm and use that as the lead (rather they bite an arm than my jewels or face, and the jacket makes an improvised biteguard... later as an RLSH I'm getting bracers). To stop the attacking animal, hit them in the nose or genitals, repeat until they stop.

7. How do you deal with kids who are lost?

Amended with Polarman's advice. Look for parents. No parents or guardians around? Get the police to help.

As much as one wants to help, people get scared when there's an adult male taking a child somewhere. It's gotta be handled tactfully, or you'll have some dangerous accusations leveled at you.

8. How do you deal with kids who might be afraid of you with your suit and mask on?

First, I kneel down to their level. Then I say I'm sorry for being scary, I didn't mean to.

Kids are surprisingly reasonable if you just level with them.

9. How do you deal with people who expect too much from you such as Somebody telling you to use your superpowers to catch that guy who just mowed down a bunch of kids in the playground with his skidoo?

Yeah... I'm going to undermine police efforts.... no thanks! Look, RLSH's are to me the equivalent of the neighborhood watch. We're eyes and ears, civilians trying to do preventative measures. Nothing more. Getting more proactive is actually illegal!

One can also argue that we should become cops or soldiers if we want to do more. Ok, fine. But I already have a career and goals in mind that aren't compatible with being a full time police officer or soldier. But being an RLSH, which is volunteer time, is more compatible with my life. That's pretty much it.

So being an RLSH helps me be benevolent while at the same time allowing a more flexible schedule.

Oh, if it's happening right there and then? I'm a prairie boy. I have a good idea on how to stop a snowmobile. Better put my life on the line than do nothing while others are in danger.

10. How do you deal with people making racist remarks whether directed at you or someone within the same area? for Ex being told "Why dont you go back to where you came from? Name calling such as "Nigger" or "white trash"

Hecklers should be ignored. No remark, no matter how witty or poignant, will stop them in their tracks. Ignore them. Ask the person who the remark is directed at to ignore them and move on. If the heckler gets more insistent or belligerent, use #1.

Last edited by DRock on Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

In the case of the dog

I allow the dogs around town to get to know me Then its easier to bring them back to the owner if they get loose As for the loose dogs I let them follow me around town They dont mean any harm and for the most part are just wanting some attention It also make it easier to get to them if they need to be picked up by the dog catcher If they get vicious I get prepared for the fight Id rather have my face and jewels chewed off than a kid get eaten and I did see the results of a kid who was eaten by a pack of dogs but thats another story for later

As for the kid that is scared of me which is extremely rare for me up here Most kids who are afraid of me are from down south Most kids born and have lived all their lives within the Nunavut region as well as the NWT have heard of me from either a friend seen me on tv or in the local newspapers and so Santa Clause is way more scary to kids than I am because they see me in my outfit and mask almost every single day

and DRock The giving candy to the child is NEVER EVER a good idea If you had kids would you let them take candy from a stranger especially if he were wearing a mask? We teach the kids Dont take candies from strangers for a reason

Suppose the parents see you before you or the kid see them while youre hugging and giving candies to them The first thing that would cross my mind if I had kids and I saw someone I did not know giving them hugs and candies is THAT GUY IS A PEDOPHILE AND HE IS AFTER MY KIDS Im not personally calling you a pedophile Im just saying that any worried parent may turn on you if they see you giving candies and hugs to them

Back to top Go down
DRock

DRock

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Good point, Polarman. Amended.

People freak out way too easily when an adult male is helping out an unsupervised child. It's unfortunate, but understandable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dealing with conflicts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next