Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dealing with conflicts

Go down 
+9
Kaiju
Sleepless
Proteus
Equal
kapes13
The Reverend
DarkShadow
Citizen
Polarman
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Only reason kids are not usually scared of the easter bunny is because they know its me wearing the bathrobe and baby bonnet with the bunny ears over my outfit and my tail makes funny noises when I sit down on it
Back to top Go down
DRock

DRock

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:04 pm

*LOL*

But you did make good points. It's not easy being a nice guy anymore. :-(
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Another thing I forgot to mention yesterday was the chances that the child could have allergies or be diebetic If so The candies could easily kill him
Back to top Go down
DRock

DRock

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:09 pm

Just thought of that. Has allergies in children actually increased? Never used to be a concern.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I still tell jokes to the kids My facebook page is becoming flooded with saftey tips for kids about meeting people online and such
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 pm

It has in Nunavut I must be the only Easter Bunny that doesnt give out the chocolate eggs because of the concern over allergies and diebetes Also No Nuts are allowed in the schools or daycare centers There is talk of getting rid of chocolate bars and poop in the school canteen and at public events because of the rate of diebetes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dealing with conflicts   Dealing with conflicts - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dealing with conflicts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2