Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spotting a hidden handgun

Go down 
+2
The Anomaly
thanatos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
thanatos

thanatos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

spotting a hidden handgun Empty
PostSubject: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:15 am

came across this on the web and thought i would share it here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The Anomaly

The Anomaly

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 am

That's some nice information to have, though, I also keep my hands in my pockets all the time. But that's mostly because I keep a million things in my pockets. (ie. keys, wallet, bus passes, USB's, phone, iPod, pen, pencil, screwdriver, etc.)

It is very useful to know how a person with a concealed weapon would walk, along with his/her body movements and such. Great find.
Back to top Go down
thanatos

thanatos

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 am

this isnt something that is'carved in stone' but presented as a guide to help learn to notice things around you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:08 am

Good info. Though, personally, if I saw someone with a hidden handgun I wouldn't say anything. He may just be a cop, and if he isn't then he's most likely a memper of the libertarian party, lol. Point being if someone looks to be concealing a handgun I'd just keep an eye out in case he is indeed about to commit a criminal act, (excluding victimless criminal acts) like he then put pantyhose on his head and walked into a bank, then I'd probably say something, lol.

Back to top Go down
Jack Shadow

Jack Shadow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 am

Up here, it's perfectly legal to have a concealed firearm without a permit, so long as you aren't a felon, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
hiddensparrow

hiddensparrow

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 am

Thank you for posting this, Thanatos.

Hopefully I will be able to find it useful.

*downloads image for offline study*

Cheers,

~HS.
Back to top Go down
Polarman

Polarman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 am

This is also consistant to a shoplifter concealing the items he is stealing and to a person trying to hide any injuries he may be suffering from
Back to top Go down
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1Mon May 07, 2012 12:38 pm

nice information thanatos. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spotting a hidden handgun   spotting a hidden handgun Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

spotting a hidden handgun
Page 1 of 1