Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MS-13 primer police training video.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

MS-13 primer police training video. Empty
PostSubject: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 pm

As the title says. This is going to come in very handy for some of you in the more vermin infested areas.
Brought to you by Detroit Police Sgt. Harold Rochon and Policemag.com

(Warning: one hour long video, very graphic but very worth it)

Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Ms-13... Isn't that the gang that "The Black Shadow" group hunts and kills? Not really a problem over here but I always found them thuggish. To be fair that probably makes them more dangerous though :/
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 pm

The same ones. I kinda have a problem with the whole killing part... but when it comes to MS-13, not much of one.

Black Shadow and Las Muerte Zetas are comprised of victims or families of victims of groups like the Zetas and MS-13, and have a verified track record of taking these kind of people out. More the Frank Castle school of heroism, but when dealing with those with no morals, you have to be worse. Catch and release doesn't work with these people because they always find their way back.

The Bloods and Crips are tame compared to MS-13. When they say "eat you alive" it's not a stretch. They prefer the machete over the 9 millimeter any day just because it's more visceral, more hands-on.

From what you've told me about your arch nemesis, P*k* J*hn, he's nowhere near the animal MS is. So thank God you don't share a border with the country that has a border with them. They just walk right on in and do what they want now...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:31 pm

hahahaha... Oh for sure man, i know. We don't have much in the way of "organised" crime here, gangs are just thugs looking for a fight and their next hit, and mostly just fight one another.

Criminals that work in groups here work in crews, but are again a lot more sophisticated than the gangs, cleverer but less violent.

I really don't envy you guys having to go up against crooks who are very likely to be members of larger gangs like this one. I think it just speaks for the need for a team, even just for safety in numbers.

Kinda nervous for you all now having watched that Razz It's my ambition to one day soon join you guys over there, fight the good fight and all those other heroic clichés
Back to top Go down
Silent Defender

Silent Defender

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:26 am

I think you mean the Mata-Zetas (Zeta killers). Actually it is a shock group formed by a rival cartel, akin to "El Chapo" Guzman, in order to counter the Zetas.
They have little of heroism, they are but armed groups fighting for control of territory. They take advantage of social disgust for the crimes of the Zetas to gain popular support, but do not be fooled. They are drug dealers disputing mexican cities to their enemies the Zetas. Only less evil than the Zetas, but heroes, nothing.

If you want to find real heroes who fought to Los Zetas, there is the branch of Anonymous of Veracruz, Mexico. They succeeded, menacing to a "narcoleaks", the released a member of the Anonymous kidnapped by the Zetas during a political demonstration. It was the first time a group of hackers faces a drug cartel, using information as a weapon. And managed to save his friend. Amazing from any point of view.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Good info, but I'd be careful not to get ahead of yourself.

I had seen the Mata-Zetas stuff and thought it was kind of interesting. I later also heard it was a rival gang thing. Disappointing.

Anyways, I doubt people here are going after MS-13 in any serious way. Could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:34 am

The Black Shadow aren't a rival gang, I heard they were police, and ex-police who decided jail was not enough to stop these guys so started executing them.

I could be wrong, they have no presence in my country anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS-13 primer police training video.   MS-13 primer police training video. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MS-13 primer police training video.
Page 1 of 1