Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Nunchuku Training Session Video

Go down 
+5
Urban Avenger
nightmare
The Flame
Gauge
titanag
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

My Nunchuku Training Session Video Empty
PostSubject: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will be posting another demonstrating strikes on my punching bag.
Back to top Go down
titanag

titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:38 am

We should team up in a year or to for a bit but I thought nunchukes were illegal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:45 am

Not in Alaska, at least I' pretty sure. You can buy a gun here at 18 without a permit or liscense so it would be pretty weird if nunchuks were outlawed lol. Alaska is probably the most laid back state in the country haha.
That'd be fun to team up at some point, whereabouts are you? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:48 am

I bought my nunchucks at a headshop a while back, just had to show my ID to show I was 18, can't sell weapons to minors.
Back to top Go down
titanag

titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 am

North Carolina I complete my full training to the fullest in a year so after that I can dedicate fully to my chase I have to graduate 1st
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:02 am

Cool, preferably you should never really stop training, everyday should be looked at as an oppertunity to continue growth and learning, you can always do better and there will always be something new to learn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:45 pm

Arizona, Massachusetts, New York, and California have laws banning personal "nunchuk" usage.  Although they are not illegal in Alaska, you still don't want to carry them around on a patrol.  And they are illegal in Canada, so be careful when you travel.
Back to top Go down
titanag

titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:01 pm

i train everyday but i ment in law and getting fully in shape
Back to top Go down
The Flame

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:19 pm

I've always been intrigued by nunchukus, but ive never had the opportunity to learn.  Im definitely gonna check out the video when I have time.

since im only 17 though, I probably cant get any.....
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 pm

there are no rules in this neighborhood. the kings are the rules and im planning to take their army and the kings once and for all. if i have the chance to team up with you! i would have but i still have sets of objective to finish here.
Back to top Go down
titanag

titanag

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Nightmare what state do you patrol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 pm

He's in the Philipines.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

nice prediction.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 pm

i mean nice answer since it' just too obviois that i live in my country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:15 pm

@Guage: Omg I totally didn't see your post haha. Thanks for the information! Smile 
I read an RLSH tutorial a long time ago, forgot by who and where, but it was basically how to get around mask and melee weapons, that getting a proffesional wrestling license will allow you to have a mask and weapons like nunchucks as props and gimmicks, anyone have information to expand on that?

Law is a good area to know, it's on my list for when I go to college. Mom really likes the idea because so far all three of her kids are highschool drop outs as is she in addition to my father. Dad's afraid of me getting my hopes up because we're poor and couldn't possibly afford it. I'll spend a couple more years as a firefighter and an EMT, then I'm going to enlist in the military, they'll pay for you to go to school, probably at one of their schools after a four year contract. Not quite sure of the specifics but the military is my key to making a better life not just for myself but hopefully for my loved ones as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:25 pm

A GED may not be enough for me to get enlisted, and so my experience as a wildland firefighter, a structural firefighter, and an EMT will look good on my resume, not to mention my previous paramilitary training at the Alaska Military Youth Academy. I'll be already semi accustomed to the stresses of military living as well as experience in extremely dangerous as well as very mentally and physically demanding situations in the line of duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Recruitrs probably like that stuff, right? Not sure if they'd do a full background check. As far as I know my record got wiped clean last year so I think I'm good. Unless the judge was just using the words "Disappear forever" extremely loosely lol.
Back to top Go down
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:49 pm

I should really start practicing woth my nunchucks.
Back to top Go down
The Flame

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:42 pm

"Disappear forever" usually is in reference to publicity, but it's likely the military will have acces to all records, even those that are buried deep.

But you can get a waiver for anything.  My cousin had a not too clean slate but still was enlisted, and now he's advancing very quickly.

In regards to the schooling, you could actually get into one of the military schools now.  They require recommendation from a state representative or senator, but its possible.  a girl in my class did it.  Usually I don't think they send you to one of their schools, but if you do, consider yourself lucky.  They're great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:32 am

Cool, thanks for the info!

I'm kinda sort friends with a senator. Not sure if she's still a senator though. Lisa Murkowski. Need to get a hold of my friend Karen, she has a cool pick of me and Lisa together. She actually seemed pretty cool; not so much like a politician but a normal person lol. We hung out at the library Smile

I also have a couple political connection with YPS from last year's Juneau Mission but I'd have to keep an eye on their activities and meet up with them again.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:17 am

your cardbending video is awesome especially that last part!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:14 am

Thanks. XD
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:44 am

it just reminds me of a wizard pulling off a powerful magic where his eyes turns white. haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 am

Haha, yeah. XD

Oh and:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Nunchuku Training Session Video   My Nunchuku Training Session Video Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My Nunchuku Training Session Video
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next