Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beast RLSH arrested

Go down 
+19
Red-Ivy
Silver Sentinel
nightghoul
Leviathan
adamm[]
Zombie
Champion
Arpenteur
Gauge
Vulpo
Knight-Hood
Superman
Stephen Hannaway
Equal
DarkShadow
Midnite Detective
The Reverend
E0N (Inactive)
SkyMan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zombie

Zombie

Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:55 am

I would but I hate kids teenagers and most adults. As they say, we can't all be rolemodels haha..
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 am

He wasn't a member of the board he doesn't have a facebook and if you ggoogle beast RLSH all you get is news articals. This is getting frusterating.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 am

Eh... kids have probably watched a PG-13 movie or two.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:12 pm

currently flipping back and forth from news channels and nothing. Do you guys think its worth trying to contact him on his personal Facebook,, try to get him on the forum?
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Hes got a personal FB page?! Huh? And yet, hes probably on my friends list as we speak I just wouldnt know it... LOL
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:19 pm

I'm asumingn, I mean who doesn't have a Facebook now adays?
Back to top Go down
adamm[]

adamm[]

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Equal wrote:
If he hadn't brought the cuffs he'd likely been off the hook. Don't think any jugde would jail him just for being wierd.

iTs knot illegal two bee CrAZy! rabbit bounce rabbit Ga he who we he ho ha he heHa...
Back to top Go down
Midnite Detective

Midnite Detective

Category :
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Zombie wrote:

His costume doesnt even make him look like batman.

No it doesn't. And that's another valid point: other than poor timing he looked like a damn home grown terrorist.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Zombie wrote:
I'm asumingn, I mean who doesn't have a Facebook now adays?

I don't. Either as myself or as Leviathan.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:08 pm

yes you do i have added and i like all your pictures and statuses and i have your pictures all over my walls and...

no no of course you dont...XD
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Zombie wrote:
yes you do i have added and i like all your pictures and statuses and i have your pictures all over my walls and...

Hmmmm.... John Hinckley indeed...
Back to top Go down
nightghoul

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

facepalm
i see why they arrested him but it shows you how grimey cops can be. come on you gona arrest this man for hand cuffs. thats fake and lame. disgusting
Back to top Go down
Silver Sentinel

Silver Sentinel

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

Beast is an acquaintance of mine. He's a good guy. Former military police. He's since hooked up with some veteran hero contacts and is doing well. Not all RLSH types opt to Facebook network, or bother with the forums.

The charges were taken care of, he's fine. The cops reacted like they did because of Aurora, nothing more. They acted appropriately, though they did tease him.. hello.. what do you expect when you're dressed like some of us are?
Back to top Go down
Red-Ivy

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 pm

If he is former military police, you would think he would know a thing or two about discretion. However, everyone makes mistakes. In this case though, his mistake sounds like a grab for attention. I mean going out at 3pm, at the Home Depot parking lot? If you aren't orange or a contractor, you aren't blending in there sir. Guess he didn't get the kind of press he wanted. The lesson? Don't go out unless you have a specific purpose. Drawing attention to a cause is definitely not the same as drawing attention to yourself.
Back to top Go down
E0N (Inactive)

E0N (Inactive)

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't think his actions were as crazy as people thought they were. However, from my perspective the stuff he had on was all leftover random military issue clothing. It looked kinda silly in the photo, actually.
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Silver Sentinel wrote:
Beast is an acquaintance of mine. He's a good guy. Former military police. He's since hooked up with some veteran hero contacts and is doing well. Not all RLSH types opt to Facebook network, or bother with the forums.

The charges were taken care of, he's fine. The cops reacted like they did because of Aurora, nothing more. They acted appropriately, though they did tease him.. hello.. what do you expect when you're dressed like some of us are?

Do you know if he lives in PA?
Back to top Go down
the crimson fist

the crimson fist

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Judging from his arrest, I'd say he probably lives (or at least operates) in NJ
Back to top Go down
SkyMan

SkyMan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Well. if Silver Sentinel is a colleague of his then thats all that needs to be said. Im glad hes gotten some further contacts and is learning... Im glad he has some former military training, thats invaluable stuff in what we do.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 am

Woah, we should probably be careful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Nightmare! You're alive! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Whoa....Nightmare. I have a mission for you. Well, my mom has a mission for you. Literally just came up.

She needs to know if these people are okay. Do you recognize the address?

PO Box 16
Balayag Manok, Bacong Road
Valencia, Negros Oriental Pl

The persons name is Micheal Hills. If you can find out anything; if that area was hit bad or anything at all, it would be really appreciated. Hang tough buddy.

--John
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:55 pm

John, I think a private address is something that should not be given out on a public forum, even though it is unlikely that it will cause harm.  A PM is probably best.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Look, that is too far away plus those guys speak regional language. I am a tagalog, that means form luzon (hence: The signature) I don't know if i could help you but let's see. Balayag manok. All i can understand manok means chicken but the other, well i guess that is a regional language. That is too far away from us.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Crap, no offence but you want me dead?Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm

hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beast RLSH arrested
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next