Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beast RLSH arrested

Go down 
+19
Red-Ivy
Silver Sentinel
nightghoul
Leviathan
adamm[]
Zombie
Champion
Arpenteur
Gauge
Vulpo
Knight-Hood
Superman
Stephen Hannaway
Equal
DarkShadow
Midnite Detective
The Reverend
E0N (Inactive)
SkyMan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Can't find anything about the person you were telling. But the whole place was in a state of calamity. So probably it was affected. Or yes, the bad news is this place was affected. Yes, affirmative, it was affected.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Nightmare,

If you are good at finding info on people, I've got a challenge for you.

Name: Richard Gorman
Last Sited: 1972 at F.F. Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua NY

He was the doctor that oversaw my mother's prenatal care when she was pregnant with me.

Notes:  I've already gotten my and my mother's records, such as they are.  He's mentioned, but only once and that's it.  Also, already contacted the hospital to see if they have any record of him or if any nurse even has any memory of him.  Nothing.

Whatever you can find about him that can be confirmed, I'd be grateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:33 am

You're right gauge, probably should have sent it PM. It came up right after and mom told me to ask him and told me the message. Couldn't find the delete button.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:58 pm

Look no offense but i really like doing jobs for you guys but i am not a post or cork board that should be posted with faces of missing person but let's see what we can do. I'll just have to ask you a question about this guy. If he is a terrorist, i'm not gonna find him for you since i don't wanna get involved. 1972, i'm born at 1999 and i don't know if we could find him. You said he's a medical doctor? But last founded at 1972 in a hospital. I got a theory about this guy, this guy is probably not a doctor anymore since it was in 1972. Or maybe he was still a doctor. I don't really know. What kind of Doctor is he? Are you sure that this guy is still alive? And also what do you really want from him?
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 pm

What happened to the hospital? It seems like its files were wiped out. This guy was a ghost. Can't find anything about him, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:59 am

Our family has recieved word that my our relatives in the Philipines are safe and okay but they lost their home. Kinda sucks, but small in comparison; I'm just glad they're alive.
Back to top Go down
Gadgetastic!

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:39 am

You see my problem.

1.  Pre-internet, pre-digital record keeping.
2.  It has been 41 years
3.  No idea what he actually looks like
4.  The hospital has undergone some major changes since then
5.  Could be dead and buried

Far as I know, he was something to do with pre-natal care.  He was my mother's doctor for her pregnancy with me.

I wasn't suggesting that you drop everything and do this.  I just figured that some people have specialties and like to be challenged in those areas.  If you have some insight, cool.  If not, no big deal.

As for it being hard?  Well, if it were easy I wouldn't be looking for help.  Smile
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes, that is hard. How about you try to ask your NSO about him?
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Brunner

Cornelius Brunner

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:02 am

What happened to Beast got me thinking about the idea of having a couple of costumes, like, a more colourful, traditional "superhero" uniform as an alternative to the "tactical ninja" look, the "coat-hat-mask" look, the "rubber Batman gimp" look or the "Jesus Christ what the fuck is that" look, for situations where you don't want to startle soccer moms or Deputy Derp.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:46 am

Hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast RLSH arrested   Beast RLSH arrested - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beast RLSH arrested
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3