Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout

Go down 
+2
Flora V. Arbor
Blue Rattler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Urban Avenger

Urban Avenger

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

"The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Ab... dominal..... ab...s......abs..... oh yeah, abs are the muscles in your tummy! I are smart!
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:20 pm

i dont have huge arms but my thighs , abs and glutes are rock hard and that makes me very strong . abs i use isometritcis ( spelling Flora ? ) i clench and unclench my stomach muscles around a thousand times a day . watching tv or playing xbox flex your abs its quite a workout . abs , glutes and thighs .....and i know this is gonna sound weird but clench your cheeks when you are walking it will tighten and tone . dont believe me try it for an hour long walk and you will hurt from the burn . do it all day everyday and you will have a rippen 6pack quick
Back to top Go down
The Reverend

The Reverend

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm

oh and you really wanna be a better fighter join a boxing club for 6 months . after you have been punched in the face 1000 times it still sucks but you can roll it off and stay standing
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Urban Avenger wrote:
Ab... dominal..... ab...s......abs..... oh yeah, abs are the muscles in your tummy! I are smart!

THee is WAY smahrt!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 pm

Rev's got a good plan. That stuff works and it's affordable
Back to top Go down
ANKH

ANKH

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:56 am

I don't think that is Shamrock's workout. I believe its part of a test of heart and mental toughness for potential Lion's Den recruits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout   "The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

"The Stronger the Core and Legs the Better the Fighter" Workout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2