Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.

Go down 
+2
Stephen Hannaway
Leviathan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Empty
PostSubject: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:32 am

I've used this one for years. Some variations I've come across has Linkin Park and Rammstein in the audio track instead of the trainers voice and his dippy nature music.
Recently, I've come up with this piece of work using my favorite workout video and one of my favorite workout soundtracks, Music from Kick Ass.

Some of it's disturbing, the way the music (not my intent except for the opening and closing) synced up with the video. A real WTF moment at 6:15

I'm just now getting back to this workout since my back is doing better. You have no idea how difficult it was to get back into after two months off, could just be my vertabre still being sore.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Hannaway

Stephen Hannaway

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:25 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG IM DYING... 6:15 is fucking hilarious. I skiped straight to it and i swear i nearly fell of my seat Razz

the vids pretty neat though, thanks
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:29 pm

I hated the music for kickass. Its the only part of the movie I didn't like.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Sam_0218

OH. Were you looking for these?
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:32 pm

jeez. i'm all fat in that pic
Back to top Go down
Leviathan

Leviathan

Category :
  • Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:48 am

Hadn't noticed. Not bad for 40-ish...

Now if I only had Superman's x-ray vision...
Back to top Go down
Zombie

Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

I'm in love... *drool* ok aall creepyness aside I feel like I have abs like that if I could lose my layer of fat.
Back to top Go down
Silent Defender

Silent Defender

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:19 am

Flora, you're beautiful ...

Besides aesthetics, strong abs are good for overall body stability. In my case have helped counter an old lower back injury.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm 53, childrens!!!
AIn't nuttin' like a good mid-section workout for the lower back
but I swear by foot-strength for stability!
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm

I do like to point out that I have a flat tummy and the matching flat chest to go with it.

I get a discount at the Renaissance Faire...for the cleavage impaired
Back to top Go down
Red-Ivy

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Well at least a bullet-proof vest would fit you better. I can't exactly find one that is easy to conceal on my figure, you can always tell I have one on. But on the flip side, having an ample bosom is one of the best distractions ever for the distract and deploy sequence. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Flora V. Arbor

Flora V. Arbor

Category :
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm

tee hee! jussayin' - you're right!

I have a couple of LOVELY padded undergarments
that I got from my friend the ballerina.

She uses a half a nerf ball in each cup.
It works well
and doesn't hurt.

It is STUPID how people treat me when I am sporting a "shelf"

ALL OF A SUDDEN - I am brilliant and worth hearing!

sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.   Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Eight Minute Abs with Leviathan's Kick-Ass Workout Soundtrack.
Page 1 of 1