Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saved someone's life!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RLSH FAN

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

Saved someone's life! Empty
PostSubject: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Mon May 05, 2014 10:33 am

Hi RLSH,

I helped save someone's life recently, performing CPR on someone who coded after a stress test!

It was a lot different from practicing on a dummy (I could hear the ribs cracking)!

The doctor had to zap him three times, while the nurse gave him adrenaline (she could have used mine)!

RLSH FAN...out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Awesome work!
Back to top Go down
RLSH FAN

Category :
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Tue May 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Thank you 204!

Just a wannabe! LOL

Best wishes!
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Tue May 06, 2014 11:40 pm

Sounds like you're more than "Just a wannabe".

Anybody else feel like this "RLSH FAN" should be upgraded to RLSH status, himself?
Back to top Go down
NightWatch

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Tue May 06, 2014 11:51 pm

@RLSH FAN: Nice work! 

@anyman/RLSH FAN: upgraded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 12:30 am

I don't see why not, but then I don't see the point in stauses anyway; too boxlike for my tastes. Like belts in martial arts; means little to me. I like, dislike, and respect people for who they are; not their staus or position or social rank. Opens up a new realm of exploration of self and others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 am

Not our place to promote him. He must himself when he knows he is ready. Anyone else feel they had a mission they had to do as a path of initiation of some kind? I'm starting to see the upcoming mission as my trial by fire so to speak. Got me thinking a lot.
Back to top Go down
Equal

Equal

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Wed May 07, 2014 8:51 am

Good going. Hope he's ok.

No reason to worry about the cracking sounds during CPR, it's usualy just some connecting tissue that grows back in a few days. I've heard that ribs can crack, but I've never seen or heard about it actually happend.
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 1:19 am

@NightWatch: RLSH FAN feels like he's not a RLSH. His actions seem to indicate otherwise. Of course, it's most important for him to determine whether or not he sees himself this way, but if he does, why not offer some sort of recognition as such? He can change his classification, if he feels like it.
Back to top Go down
NightWatch

Category :
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Sun May 11, 2014 2:09 am

@anyman: makes sense. That is why we have that category check-box-list in our profiles, right? I know I don't consider myself RLSH (yet... [maybe]), but I do consider myself someone people can look to for explanations/analysis, and someone who generally tries to do what's right.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Sleuth

Joseph Sleuth

Category :
  • Public Service
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1Sat May 17, 2014 7:34 pm

I only completed my applied first aid recently and have yet to employ it. You did a great thing. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved someone's life!   Saved someone's life! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Saved someone's life!
Page 1 of 1