Real Life Superheroes - The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Life Superheroes - The Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update in the life of Sapphire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

Update in the life of Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 am

I've just recently been enlisted in the Nebraska National Guard on 2-13-14! The training of this will help me with my RLSH things. Nothing big has happened here in my town that I've heard of or seen. Near my house there are some bike trails and they have been tagged. I've never seen these tags before but they say "frosty nigga" 3 times through out the trail. Then in stolley park 5 minute walk from my house right by the entrance to a drainage ditch bridge thing it has our area code of 308 over "frosty nigga". I'm not sure if there are wanna be gang members or not but I'm trying to investigate. Things I have completed: I've found a lost cat and returned it to its owner after a long time. As well as many handouts to roughly the same 4 homeless guys Very Happy other than that nothing to serious has happened. It's good to be back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Be careful! What you're looking at isn't your typical gang but they are still dangerous. You're looking at an impending turf war between two rival tag crews. 
I got jumped into a crew around six years ago called CBSK (Can't Be Stopped Kings). Our rival was SPC (Skate Park Crew). One of their guys tagged over one of our guys tags, declaring war. It wasn't pretty, it's probably the most insane thing I've seen and been a part of. Whenever you see a tag crossed out or tagged over, you're looking at someone declaring war. Take pics of the tags and report them to the authorities and owners of the property. 
I don't advise cleaning it up lest someone is watching and feels disrespected and an obligation to stand up and represent. Awesome getting enlisted, I've been considering the National Guard as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Good luck with your enlistment.

Others on here will know specifically where to look, but there are apparently certain databases that have gang-symbols listed, and you may be able to use them to find out what gangs might be doing the tagging. Keep the cops posted, and you might want to do your work in disguise for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:05 pm

If these are gangs then I've never heard of them. There are two main big ones but I never hear anything on them either. I'm thinking about cleaning up the symbols so the park looks safer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 am

If you do, I highly reccomend not doing it on your own; enlist your family and friends to help; a big group is best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:51 am

Easier/faster clean up job too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Gauge

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Sapphire hasn't said the tag was tagged over.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Ive got a lot of enemies in my neighborhood. Including those gangs who arent tagging any structures but declaring a war without any warning. They'll also kill everyone who stands their way. Let's see if they can kill the one who have been sent here to unleash God's wrath. Haha!
Back to top Go down
dcguardian

dcguardian

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:42 pm

good luck. . i hope you enjoy it all. . .
Back to top Go down
Anyman

Anyman

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service
  • Hero Support
  • Non-RLSH

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:19 am

Now that it's been a few months, Sapphire should be back soon. Hopefully, there will be an update
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Category :
  • Crime Fighter
  • Public Service

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:59 am

Yes, he shall return
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update in the life of Sapphire   Update in the life of Sapphire Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Update in the life of Sapphire
Page 1 of 1